Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,314 members, 7,867,832 topics. Date: Saturday, 22 June 2024 at 04:02 AM

”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / ”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks (761 Views)

Toolz Removes Demuren, Her Husband’s Name From Her Instagram Bio / Yvonne Jegede Shares Make-up Free Face Photos After Removing Husband's Name / Yvonne Jegede Removes Fawole, Her Husband's Name On IG After Baby Dedication (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks by Zealmind: 1:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
The wife of OAU lecturer, Professor Richard Akindele, who is currently enmeshed in a sex-for-marks scandal, has denied the allegations against him, saying the devil is out to tarnish her husband’s reputaion.

The professor who is a clergyman at the Anglican Diocese of Ife, Osun State, was caught in a recorded phone conversation, demanding five rounds of sex from a female student before she can pass his course. Read intial story here.

Premiumtimes had a chat with some of his church members who expressed shock at the development. One of the church members said they went to the professor’s house immediately the news broke on social media and met his wife who blamed the devil.

”When we heard the news, some of us were surprised. We were at his house very early this (Tuesday) morning but only met his wife who said the devil is at work to soil the name of her husband.” he said

A cleric in the church who simply identified himself as Reverend Adeola said:
“Although, the voice I heard is that of Reverend Akindele, I doubt he can do that. I’m not in best position to speak. But what I can say for free is that I know him to be a man of God, generous and easy going.”

Another church member said there will be no need for a computer test on the leaked audio as the voice is definitely that of the professor.
”There is no need for any computer to test the voice. The voice in the leaked audio is exactly that of Reverend Richard Akindele. However, the man is too gentle for such act. The lady purposely set him up.” he said

https://www.gistreel.co.uk/the-devil-is-at-work-to-soil-my-husbands-name-professor-richard-akindeles-wife-speaks/

Pm for your Staff Biometric Attendance device, Walkie Talkie and other ICT products...... dprgl....uncommon solution provider..

Re: ”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks by Cosplay: 1:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
The Devil has quite the reputation.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks by hadjipapiey(m): 1:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Like husband like wife...

Who knows what you're doing too! undecided

You should've kept kwayyet and not drag yourself into the matter..

Awon agbaaaaaya oshi tongue

Your husband and the rest of his Co kpanshers will not go unpublished and unpunished.

Nansense

1 Like 1 Share

Re: ”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks by hadjipapiey(m): 1:48pm On Apr 11, 2018
Like husband like wife...

Who knows what you're doing too! undecided

You should've kept kwayyet and not drag yourself into the matter..

Awon agbaaaaaya oshi tongue

Your husband and the rest of his Co kpanshers will not go unpublished and unpunished

Nansense
Re: ”The Devil Is At Work To Soil My Husband’s Name”- Prof Akindele’s Wife Speaks by Nobody: 1:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is this one mad?

Why are women so gullible? What sort of denial is this woman livin' in?

Was it the Devil that was speakin' on phone askin' the student if she doesn't have sex with her bf too?

Was it the Devil that also suggested 5 sex romps for an E?

Does the Devil now load recharge cards to make calls?

Instead of you to dump his ass, go to court & use this golden opportunity to milk him dry you're here defendin' nonsense.

Anyway, you kuku no get work. Very easy to spot a housewife.

No independent woman can do this. Only a woman who is afraid that her daily stipend will deplete if the marriage crashes will be this stupid.

I'm sure she was a Slay Mama in her heydays.

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Mass: Crowd Went To Grace Cathedral Church And Worship Beyonce[watch] / Excited Lady Shares Photos Of Davido During Visit To Her Mum’s Amala Eatry / Photos Of Kanye West Cute Daughter At Her Horse Riding Lesson

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.