Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,559 members, 7,816,355 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 10:05 AM

Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) (23262 Views)

Buhari Hosted By Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (photos) / Atiku Meets The Archbishop Of Canterbury, Justin Welby (photo) / FFK Reacts To Buhari’s Meeting With Archbishop Of Canterbury In London (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 2:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
The Bishop too has no work,he has made it a hobby to visit Buhari anytime he cum london,I wonder what they will be discussing

May be the bishop will even be calling Leah Shuaibu a fool........who knows?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by saaron(m): 2:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
One thing I notice about vegetable/dinosaur called Buhari is his frantic attemp to shed off the cloak of "Religious Bigot" by meeting up with christian leaders at any giving opportunity left right and centre especially when he travels abroad. Next we will hear that he just met the Pope. But unfortunately for him, we can see through his deceit because his heart is filled with terrorist doctrines. A leopard can never change his spots. A religious fundamentalist in 1984 is still the same person in 2018. An advocate of Sharia in 2001 is very much the same person in 2018!

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by EndtimeJudge(m): 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Assassin101: 2:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
why is dis buhari always looking sickly and malnourished? are his cows not producing enuf nunu?
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by buhariguy(m): 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Yeeyo:
The Archbishop is showing him a way back to daura
the same archbishop show him the way to villa, and buhari will be there again as archbishop always prayed for him to stay till 2023

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by NASTYNASOSO: 2:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Paperwhite:
Buhari should meet whosoever he so wish to meet but that will never save him from the electoral tsunami that will sweep him away from our national life in 2019.

HMMMMMMMMM

TALK IS CHEAP

STOP TALKING ABOUT TSUNAMI OF VOTES IF YOU ARE NOT FROM THE NORTH EAST OR NORTH WEST

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by rainylad(f): 2:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jirate:

I Can See You Here Doing What You Love Doing Best, Sipping Dirty Water from the Ground all because of Bubu.

shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by rainylad(f): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jirate:

I Can See You Here Doing What You Love Doing Best, Sipping Dirty Water from the Ground all because of Bubu.

Biaooo,is this picture fake or was that guy really sipping that muddy gutter water? shocked shocked
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by AdaIhiala(f): 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
He fit meet pope join sef. He should just help us collect his transportation money back to Daura from them because there's no money o.After all,according to him,the previous administration has finished our money. undecided
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by AreaFada2: 3:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
kitaatita:
Nigeria has failed to exploit the friendship between these two leaders. The clergyman never fails to link up with PMB anytime he is in the UK; it is either PMB is visiting or the Archbishop is coming around.

The bishop is crude oil guy na. Welby used to work with Shell while living in Nigeria. And Northerners control Nigerian oil.
Buhari was oil minister in the 1970s, in his 30s. Later he became PTDF chairman.

People seem to forget that Buhari is oil minister right now.

This archbishop is still oil industry linkman.

Oyinbo have no time to waste if no benefit to them.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by 8stargeneral: 3:02pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls Archbishop tell him dat nigerians dont need him again cry
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by bejeria101(m): 3:03pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dullard wants to be a christian and doesnt know how.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Adebowale89(m): 3:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
this mumu playing religion card again. we are talking of suffering and economic misdirection, he's busy showing Reverend, if him like let him meet Jesus Christ, 2019 may marked his end in Nigeria govt house by God grace, only if God is happy with the killing going on in Benue, taraba, Jos and other affected areas that would make him come back in 2019
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Nobody: 3:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why do PMB loves taking pix with the archbishop of Canterbury? What is so special
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by wellmax(m): 3:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This Archbishop that will never tell him the truth

So what is THE TRUTH.

I know you are only looking for 'likes', so I am not really expecting any answer.

They just open mouth and criticize anyhow

3 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by wink2015(m): 3:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
From this picture, age and health challenges is seriously telling on President Buhari.

I think he should heed Obasanjo message to him and withdraw his intention to contest 2019 Presidential election.

He will relax better if he give up on his second term ambition at the presidency.

I DO NOT BELIEVE BUHARI AGE OF 74.

HE LOOKS OLDER THAN THAT. BUHARI IS IN HIS 80s
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by kitaatita: 3:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
AreaFada2:

The bishop is crude oil guy na. Welby used to work with Shell while living in Nigeria. And Northerners control Nigerian oil.
Buhari was oil minister in the 1970s, in his 30s. Later he became PTDF chairman.

People seem to forget that Buhari is oil minister right now.

This archbishop is still oil industry linkman.

Oyinbo have no time to waste if no benefit to them.

Thanks. I didn't have all the information. Nigeria can still benefit from Mr. Welby's connection and influence. Abi na only him sabi the benefit of networking?
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Temple1288(m): 3:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
The association of fraudsters.

The worst is the one called Archbishop.
Archbishop that ll never tell him (Buhari) to return to Nigeria and fix up what he promised to do.

The religious gods of black Africans are fraudsters
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by orisa37: 3:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Buhari is still bluffing and making some statements.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by musicwriter(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
You all need to understand this man is being controlled from the queen's palace in London. You can see them using him to launder British image to Africans by telling you to ''reimagine Britain''.

Long ago, I forecasted on this forum and on my blog that Britain would resort to such moves after exiting the European Union, and prepare to re-colonized their former colonies in Africa. Asians have gotten wise and are not buying that anymore.

This is what you get when you elect an unenlightened man into power. An African president helping sell a book to reimagine Britain in the 21st century!. What an idiot!!.

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by billyG(m): 3:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
This their friendship no b today ooo!
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by ElCapone(m): 3:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ahmeduana:
Will he read the book, or can he read book?
And you dat loves books where the hell are u or who knows ur family line in nigeria. hate him or loath him, history will forever remember him, so tell me bros when u are no more, what should we remember u for?

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by opribo(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Aimless visit just to go and collect birthday card. Yet, this is what some people want this great nation to be subjected to for another four years. God forbid such
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Ahmeduana(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
ElCapone:
And you dat loves books where the hell are u or who knows ur family line in nigeria. hate him or loath him, history will forever remember him, so tell me bros when u are no more, what should we remember u for?
It shall never be well with you and your family.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by klimkid: 4:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
wwwtortoise:
grin

The 1st pic says it all.

PMB is afraid of books; little wonder he is an illiterate.

You will just come here and drop uninformed comments.

What do you think it means to be an illiterate?

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by anyebedgreat: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Wailers are developing migraine over Buhari.

They will just kill themselves for nothing.

You don't want Buhari, get your pvc let's meet at the polls,

Nairaland and social media are not polling stations

2 Likes

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by mbos: 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
ARCH BISHOP OF GAYterbury
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by ElCapone(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ahmeduana:

It shall never be well with you and your family.
Lol, if such matters where decided in ur family house i guess, you wouldnt have had the time to even reply me, but in His infinite mercy, we are all at the mercy of God. So why should i be scared that one hate filled teenager is some where with an andriod phone typing curses and wishing my family harm will in any way affect me. Mr man like I said, what shall we remember ur family line for, are u even sure nairaland as a community would even know we are one idiot short. wink wink wink

1 Like

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by BafanaBafana: 4:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Angelparadise:
Please who can tell Nigerians the benefits of the incompetent President meeting the Bishop or did he vote for him ?
This is why this government have failed in every aspect , pleasing few cabals at the expense of the good citizens.
# never re enforce failure!
musicwriter:
You all need to understand this man is being controlled from the queen's palace in London. You can see them using him to launder British image to Africans by telling you to ''reimagine Britain''.

Long ago, I forecasted on this forum and on my blog that Britain would resort to such moves after exiting the European Union, and prepare to re-colonized their former colonies in Africa. Asians have gotten wise and are not buying that anymore.

This is what you get when you elect an unenlightened man into power. An African president helping sell a book to reimagine Britain in the 21st century!. What an idiot!!.
Adebowale89:
this mumu playing religion card again. we are talking of suffering and economic misdirection, he's busy showing Reverend, if him like let him meet Jesus Christ, 2019 may marked his end in Nigeria govt house by God grace, only if God is happy with the killing going on in Benue, taraba, Jos and other affected areas that would make him come back in 2019
AdaIhiala:
He fit meet pope join sef. He should just help us collect his transportation money back to Daura from them because there's no money o.After all,according to him,the previous administration has finished our money. undecided

WAILERS! ! !

Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Bridget95(f): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
SLIMDON88:
Baba is not a religion fanatic, Baba love the christains and also the muslims and even the herbalist, Baba is a righteous man and shall remain as our president
He also loves his fulani herdsmen brothers that are killing Nigerians nationwide unabated.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by Gkemz: 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
All to win election.
Re: Buhari Meets With Justin Welby, Archbishop Of Canterbury, In UK (Pictures) by michoim(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
This Archbishop that will never tell him the truth

Which truth? Do you know what is truth? Is it some of your Nigerian Bishops that have sympathy and affection for looters that tells you truth?

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Governor-Elect, Oyetola Visits Bisi Akande / Smart Adeyemi: Military Era Better Than Nigeria’s Current Democracy / Sunday Igboho Terror Linkage: Malami Should Be Selling 'Recharge Card'- Adeyanju

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.