Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,321 members, 7,811,947 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 12:45 AM

EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) (64094 Views)

Superwozzy Arrested With Charms And Indian Hemp (videos) / EFCC Arrests 17 Yahoo Boys In Warri At Their Hotel Hideout, Seizes Cars (Photos) / Three Yahoo Boys Paraded With Their Charms And Concotions In Osun State (photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Donopsiano(m): 3:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
they will soon go home they are only 'visiting'.
check out their visitors id card on them grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Liberator007(m): 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
queensera:
EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, on Saturday, April 7, 2018, arrested four suspected Internet fraudsters.

The suspects are:

Ale Daniel, Tunde Badmus, Adams Tunde Adedeji and Ajiboye Gbenga. The quartet were arrested in the Lekki area of Lagos State for various offences bordering on cybercrime and money laundering.

Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities, alleging that they were living flamboyantly without known sources of income. Items recovered from them, include exotic cars and charms.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/efcc-arrests-4-yahoo-boys-with-charms.html

I had this discussion with a colleague who was fascinated by the lavish lifestyles of most of the young guys around Lekki (We work there, so we see a lot daily). I told this dude that most of these people you see are fraudsters and not into legit business. See their faces! I hope their girlfriends too are seeing them. EFCC suppose put them for TV for all to see.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by benixtoski: 3:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
mans not HOT. boiz are not smiling, nah wao ooo. every one want to make it by fire by force not minding the consequences. God help us

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by higherpower: 3:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
queensera:
EFCC, Lagos Zonal office, on Saturday, April 7, 2018, arrested four suspected Internet fraudsters.

The suspects are:

Ale Daniel, Tunde Badmus, Adams Tunde Adedeji and Ajiboye Gbenga. The quartet were arrested in the Lekki area of Lagos State for various offences bordering on cybercrime and money laundering.

Their arrest followed intelligence report received by the Commission about their activities, alleging that they were living flamboyantly without known sources of income. Items recovered from them, include exotic cars and charms.

The suspects will soon be charged to court as soon as investigations are concluded.

Source:
http://www.nairaplus.com/2018/04/efcc-arrests-4-yahoo-boys-with-charms.html

Vanity upon vanity says the scriptures

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 3:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why are they arresting them, and for what?? Let them first arrest the politicians that are pushing them into that

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by higherpower: 4:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dutchey:
agba gee

Those EFCC are really crazy... who is not a fraudster in Nigeria??

the man below is their leader

You are next in line to be caught by the very man below you

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by DEBJOCH1(m): 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ndi Ofe Nmanu, known for skull mining and Yahoo Yahoo.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by neonly: 4:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
fourhayz:
Omoh see their gallant cars...

Awon werey tii gba ope big tym

See their faces like akwa ibom soup

The other fatty guy still get confidence shaa....Give them Firing squad joorhhh

Poo Fraudsters

Wetin concern akwa ibom people now

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by musicwriter(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
big7:
And what good has the govt done to elevate the youth.. Am not in support of charm but if you must hustle hustle clean the govt has no right arresting ppl they don't give a damn about...govt stealing from us while hustlers stealing from the white that stole and traded our fathers ...let the hustle continue... If you know you know ...this country nawah... Which do the govt want boys that gonna break into banks and killing ppl like that of Kwara state or boys been peaceful in there rooms doing what they know how to do best...no matter what they wanna think... "G" IS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT

You cannot steal from a white man though. No matter how much they send to Africans, nobody will able to steal 0.001% of their loot in Africa.

"the British really let Nigeria down. When I see Nigerians being accused of fraud I feel remorse. From what I saw on the streets of Lagos; the British were worse fraudsters".

Mr. Harold Smith
British colonial officer in Lagos, western Nigeria 1950-1959.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by donkossy(m): 4:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
Tohzara:
Often times, the mad chase of money pushes one into a sprint on the track to prison. They wanted fast food and fast cars, but they'll now be forced to have the patience they once dreaded when they get to jail, as time passes even slower than before.
thats if they will get there nah

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by americanson: 4:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
sholatech:
Those guys are all over Lekki. More arrests please!!!
I will continue to say it... Keep your distance when in such thing. Don't move in crowd, show off... All these ones with kid mentality and yeah, dem boku for Lekki wella.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Troublemaker007(m): 4:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:
sad Good job efcc. Those lazy idiots littering the cyberspace should be arrested and jailed for life. Woe onto any yahoo boy, their girlfriends and family. It shall never be well with every yahoo fraudster

Yahoo Boiz don finish this one sister or collect him gf. I feel ur pain bro cheesy

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Tohzara(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
donkossy:
thats if they will get there nah
I get your point. Nigeria has gotten so bad no one believes in it anymore.
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by kampbelo(m): 4:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Can anyone help with EFCC contact. Phone number or e-mail will be highly welcome
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by culos(m): 4:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
owelle22:

How come they bought those cars? exotic cars for that matter

How come they are going to jail?
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by babatee1985(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
wwwtortoise:
Just some heads of clement isong/aliyu mai-bornu and they are off the hook.

Is it not our own NPF again?

undecided
I'm telling you my brother. The guy on d far left just dey smile and he be like " We wey dey comot here soon"
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Figolouis: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Brown roof republic, na them, na their andiwork
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why are they arresting them, and for what?? Let them first arrest the politicians that are pushing them into that. Nonsense
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by pascalbenz: 4:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
big7:
And what good has the govt done to elevate the youth.. Am not in support of charm but if you must hustle hustle clean the govt has no right arresting ppl they don't give a damn about...govt stealing from us while hustlers stealing from the white that stole and traded our fathers ...let the hustle continue... If you know you know ...this country nawah... Which do the govt want boys that gonna break into banks and killing ppl like that of Kwara state or boys been peaceful in there rooms doing what they know how to do best...no matter what they wanna think... "G" IS YOUTH EMPOWERMENT
.... Na our oil work be these

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by babatee1985(m): 4:22pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:
sad Good job efcc. Those lazy idiots littering the cyberspace should be arrested and jailed for life. Woe onto any yahoo boy, their girlfriends and family. It shall never be well with every yahoo fraudster
Bros forget o, these guys no be yahoo boys o, Oyinbo no pay again. Na ritualists. them be. Only God knows the number of ladies them go don use.. Chai

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by beautysolutions: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
junbi:
They bought cars according to their sizes
Lol

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by sholatech(m): 4:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
Cyriloha:

Why will they be arrested for what ?!

Envy go kill you !!!!!!

Go hustle hard make your money make people envy you okay

Spotted. Criminals should not be arrested with proven illegitimate wealth & fetish practices? I'm sorry, Im comfortable with my legitimate earnings. Thats the real hustle!

3 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by deolurexy1(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Is that what they call charms, seems to me like something from google cry
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Topmaike007(m): 4:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
see cars mehn so,my neighbour wey I dey suspect dey learn..

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by pedrilo: 4:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
Troublemaker007:
E don burst
casting casting

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Jilov(m): 4:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Jokkarm2:
SEIZE THE CARS, GIVE THEM TO US THAT ARE DOING LEGITIMATE WORK, JAIL THEM FOR FEW YERS, AND DEPLOY THEM TO MILITARY TRAINING AS THEY JOIN OUR FORCE TO FIGHT FOR OUR BELOVED COUNTRY. AS YOU DO THAT GOD BLESS YOU.
don't go and work and get like their car be hoping on another man's sweat,if it is easy why are you not in it since you like their car

1 Like

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by tope3x(m): 4:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Its now that i know Big Boys dont comment on nairaland..just see the 96% of comments here, if u know what i mean.... grin grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by 3kay945(m): 5:01pm On Apr 11, 2018
Purewatermeji:

;Dgently o.
Dem don Yahoo you before
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why are they arresting them, and for what?? Let them first arrest the politicians that are pushing them into that. Nonsense, leave people that are hustling
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by talk2percy(m): 5:09pm On Apr 11, 2018
Why are they arresting them, and for what?? Let them first arrest the politicians that are pushing them into that. Nonsense, leave people that are hustling joor
Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by UpdatesiOS147(m): 5:11pm On Apr 11, 2018
Baddy Cole my Nigga Forget level we go raise funds to sort their Level Money na small thing as dem cast this matter I swear Those Sars no go fit get level near una side cos Efcc pass their Papa see you soon I still dey hood when them show nothing do you bros even my boy spending Euro don holla and I clear am say nothing dey happen everywhere good and if any broke ass motheefucker talk shit for here make Ogun kill am cos their Papa no get money na to just dey criticize dey their head Mad people God bless you my nigga Baddy

2 Likes

Re: EFCC Arrests 4 Lagos Yahoo Boys With Charms And Exotic Cars (Photos) by Adesolomon2014(m): 5:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
delishpot:
Are they all Yoruba? Just establishing facts before those tribalists start blabing trash
U no see as dem resemble u ni

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Lady Burnt The Buttocks Of Her 2 Maids With Pressing Iron In Ilorin (Graphic Pix / Missing Mirabel Abraham Agada Murdered In Abuja (Photos) / New Nigeria Police Salary Scale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.