Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,474 members, 7,850,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 06:23 AM

This Is Crazy - Hot S3 Face ID Goes Head To Head With The Apple Iphone X - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / This Is Crazy - Hot S3 Face ID Goes Head To Head With The Apple Iphone X (287 Views)

Infinix Hot S3 Official Discussion Thread / Unveiling The New Infinix Hot S3 / Infinix Hot S3 Update Releases Face Unlock Feature (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

This Is Crazy - Hot S3 Face ID Goes Head To Head With The Apple Iphone X by correctBlogger(m): 2:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Now how many of you here will agree with me that a face ID feature was the last thing we were actually expecting from Infinix this year. Or probably if there should be a face id, but not on the Hot S3, at least we were hoping to see that on maybe one of their upcoming flagship devices, like say the the next Zero 6 smart phone.

But surprisingly, the face ID is here and rolling on the Hot S3 guys. And because of this our belief that it might be whack.. We decided to put it to some real testing.. And when i say real testing, i don't mean an infinix device with another infinix device, or an infinix device with a Tecno device..

Hell No... Today what we're gonna be doing, is to put the Infinix Hot S3 up against the Almighty Apple iPhone X. Now you guys shouldn't get me wrong. The purpose of this testing, is not really to mock infinix.. we only wanted to know, if the face ID thing on this smart phone is actually for real, or just a market selling gimmick...

So for those who care to know how this thing stacks up with the iPhone X. You can follow the link below to catch all the fun, and probably tell us what you think after reading the article, but i bet you.... you will forever be amazed at the outcome of this should i say competition? Well the link is down here below..

http://www.correctblogger.com/2018/03/infinix-hot-s3-face-id.html

(1) (Reply)

MTN Data | 1GB = N650 Chat Me On 07062239482 / Need Infinix Flash Charger for my Tecno L9 Plus / How To Update Your PC To New Windows 10 Version 1809

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.