Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:53 AM

Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads (24574 Views)

Poor State Of Corpers Lodge In Odi, Bayelsa State (Photos) / Corpers' Lodge In Mbano, Imo State In Poor State (Photos) / The Ceilings At Corper's Lodge In Jigawa In Terrible State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by ThisTrend(f): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
calddon:
Cool..this 1 na rich corp members

I'm tellng you. Average Nigerian Corper might not even afford Stethoscope. It's impressive and Beautiful
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by Timiblanko(m): 3:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
How I wish that there is work for every graduate so that they won't turn to killer and robber like that of offa. our country still have a long way to go. May God help us. nice one from them, how I wish that they are rewarded
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by Jinyjagz(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
so they used their money..
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by fistonati(m): 3:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
Did the Corper achieved this with monthly [/b]Alawee?? HELL NO!!!
Has the Corper been [b]working [/b]before?? HELL NO!!!
Then its possible her Dad is a Senator, A Politician or into Yahoo

[b]Buhari must investigate this
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by amokeme(f): 3:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
wonderful! i love this smiley
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by EndtimeJudge(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
Please i need a job. I studied Mass Communication. and I am sure i can do any job aside science related jobs
I believe God can use you for me, and i will send my CV if requested. Thank you
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by linearity: 3:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Dem even try pass Buhari self....within just one year, they were able to identify a need, conceived a solution, developed a project, start the project and completed the project, despite merger resources and they didn’t even blame previous corpers for leaving them an empty purse.

After three years and huge resources, no one can still name one project conceived, proposed, developed, started and completed by our current government.

There was a country and her name used to be called Nigeria!

1 Like

Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by flamingfire24(m): 3:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
he has a well to do source,
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by noziz(m): 4:13pm On Apr 11, 2018
calddon:
Cool..this 1 na rich corp members. From where will 1 afford this, inside the 19800?

u must not use ur money for personal CDS. before NYSC approves your project, u must v sponsors on ground otherwise , ur project won't be approved...
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by Nobody: 4:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
JerryLegend:
This is really good and impressive. Meanwhile some of their mates are busy raping and having sex with teenage girls, God bless them all.
Is this what ftc feels like

Chai, you need some serious jazz & not so friendly smiley face to get rid of those annoying female teenagers who's heads are full of sex & mischief.

Thank God say during my intro for assembly I told them am happily married with two kids grin

1 Like

Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by mandate12: 4:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Diligentnigga:
kindof doubtn dz
wait!! where did dey get d money to embark on dz project
esp d 10 bedroom self con
dat project is over a 6 million
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by Reference(m): 4:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
calddon:
Cool..this 1 na rich corp members. From where will 1 afford this, inside the 19800?

Because you are focused on self, that's why. Focus on others and on service and you will find many willing to quietly partner with you to do things and leave you with the credit.

People have founded multi million naira enterprises starting out with an eye for service. So don't view it as the National Youth Self Service Corps. Go out and get busy.
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by calddon(m): 4:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reference:

Because you are focused on self, that's why. Focus on others and on service and you will find many willing to quietly partner with you to do things and leave you with the credit.

People have founded multi million naira enterprises starting out with an eye for service. So don't view it as the National Youth Self Service Corps. Go out and get busy.
Hello, please don't quote me again. Thanks
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by BalogunIdowu(m): 4:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
These are sensible, dedicated corpers not those that will pose nude with the khakhi or even molest children in school...
Devils incarnate!
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by Idowuh(m): 5:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
kudos to them
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by kenodrill: 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hope he won't ve to regret if after these projects and yet no recommendations comes along with it...
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by Orlatunday11(m): 6:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hey guess where them get money
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by mikolo80: 6:54pm On Apr 11, 2018
Diligentnigga:
kindof doubtn dz
dat project is over a million
fine bara
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by mikolo80: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
where there is a will there is a way
got to think outside the box
calddon:
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by mikolo80: 6:55pm On Apr 11, 2018
hope they go into politics
thoollz:
Nice. These guys are better than some politicians.
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by benny4wax(m): 8:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Shaking my head cry cry cry cry
I can confidently say he has wasted his time and resources.

Quote me if you want to know why.
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by mattiecute(f): 9:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Diligentnigga:
kindof doubtn dz
dat project is over a million
You people will never question poverty but when u see small money, eyes will be itching you..
What did you do during your time or what plans do you have for your service year? undecided undecided
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by AlphaMajestic: 10:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Staywithme.com.ng

Are you a serving corp member who owns a room....you can earn up to two thousand a day from accommodating other corpers who will be leaving camp soon.upload your room pictures on staywithme.com.ng....every room goes through a validation process by agents mostly a CLO who stays in your locality.....its fun...try it now...u might meet a new friend also...
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by jobsmiths(m): 11:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
their states codes goes back then....b4 d king Of Daura came to power, when life ws much better in Nigeria
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by calliope(f): 11:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
fistonati:
Did the Corper achieved this with monthly [/b]Alawee?? HELL NO!!!
Has the Corper been [b]working [/b]before?? HELL NO!!!
Then its possible her Dad is a Senator, A Politician or into Yahoo

[b]Buhari must investigate this
"Common sense" should've told you, they all soucred for fund, like write "actual letters" to prominent men/woman in their respective communities where they served, and the feedbacks from these individuals were massive, hence the successful execution of their personal projects. No?

Abi which of them look like senator pikin for ya eye? Who even tell you say politician/senator children dey serve? Abeg dey reason before you talk undecided
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by CofOLandOfPeace(m): 1:17am On Apr 12, 2018
noziz:

u must not use ur money for personal CDS. before NYSC approves your project, u must v sponsors on ground otherwise , ur project won't be approved...
Re: Corpers Build 10-Bedroom Self-Contain Corper's Lodge, Science Laboratory, Roads by churchee: 7:38am On Apr 12, 2018
In one year they did this but in three years Buhari has not started, completed and commissioned a thing. Not even his regular UK trips.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Deface Your Uniform And Get Punished - NYSC Warns Corps Members / Nobody Asked Abia Corpers To Leave The State On Or Before October 1st - NYSC / Muslim Organizations Wants Army Recruitment, NYSC Camp Shifted For Ramadan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.