Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,412 members, 7,819,470 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:53 PM

Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. (1433 Views)

Tecno And Infinix Are Cheap And Affordable Phones (demystifying The Myth) / Twitter User Mocks Tecno And Itel Phones, Gets Savage Reply / Which Has A Better Camera Quality In Terms Of Pictures Between Tecno And Infinix (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by goodoo: 2:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Pls help me to choose between samsung galaxy j7 neo and newly launched tecno x pro,the tecno has a very good specifications, pls can i go and swap my three months old samsung for tecno x pro at slot where i bought it from and how much can be added, pls good advices,Pls pls pls.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by johnnyn1(m): 2:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Let sense dawn on you bro.
And do the Google research.

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by goodoo: 2:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
johnnyn1:
Let sense dawn on you bro.
And do the Google research.
y always abuse,next time act maturity pls next person.

1 Like

Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by Nobody: 5:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
The camon x pro is better in this case. And before anyone call me a marketer, check my comments, I've always been a tecno critic.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by bobo65(m): 5:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
As much as I hate tecno
Omo nothing special for j7 neo
U can go for J7 Pro or prime
But tecno is a better option here
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by giftedben: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Seriously dude, Swapping a Samsung with a Tecno device... That's not cool at all

2 Likes

Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by Nobody: 6:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
giftedben:
Seriously dude, Swapping a Samsung with a Tecno device... That's not cool at all

It actually depends on the model of the Samsung Device. I wouldn't pick a Samsung Grand prime or Galaxy J3 over Camon X pro
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by goodoo: 12:14am On Apr 12, 2018
bobo65:
As much as I hate tecno
Omo nothing special for j7 neo
U can go for J7 Pro or prime
But tecno is a better option here
j7 pro and prime and j7 neo all have the same specification except fingerprints and ram aspects.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by bobo65(m): 12:57am On Apr 12, 2018
goodoo:
j7 pro and prime and j7 neo all have the same specification except fingerprints and ram aspects.

I really don't get ur point tho
I think ram and fingerprint is enough to make one device superior to another
Also pro and prime are cuter than neo
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by Nobody: 2:01am On Apr 12, 2018
goodoo:

U forgot Pro and Prime have 1080p FHD display while Neo has 720p display
Pro has 3,600mah battery, Prime has 3,300mah, Neo has 3,000mah
Both pro and prime have fingerprint , Neo doesn't have
Pro and prime have 3gb of RAM, Neo has 2gb

SO u still think they have the same specs with neo with all these specs?
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by goodoo: 2:26am On Apr 12, 2018
greenhulk:

U forgot Pro and Prime have 1080p FHD display while Neo has 720p display
Pro has 3,600mah battery, Prime has 3,300mah, Neo has 3,000mah
Both pro and prime have fingerprint , Neo doesn't have
Pro and prime have 3gb of RAM, Neo has 2gb

SO u still think they have the same specs with neo with all these specs?
what can i do because i had already bought the Samsung j7 neo at slot at rate of 72000 last year December 19, pls how much would it cost to swap with j7 prime.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by chicwoman(f): 3:44am On Apr 12, 2018
Try comparing prices on online stores. That would be of help.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by chicwoman(f): 3:45am On Apr 12, 2018
You could check on Jumia and SLOT.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by chicwoman(f): 3:47am On Apr 12, 2018
Or maybe even do a Google search.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by chicwoman(f): 3:48am On Apr 12, 2018
giftedben:

Any valid reason??
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by chicwoman(f): 3:49am On Apr 12, 2018
bobo65:

I really don't get ur point tho
I think ram and fingerprint is enough to make one device superior to another
Also pro and prime are cuter than neo

Absolutely true.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by chicwoman(f): 3:50am On Apr 12, 2018
greenhulk:

It actually depends on the model of the Samsung Device. I wouldn't pick a Samsung Grand prime or Galaxy J3 over Camon X pro

Preach it!!
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by Ebukamath(m): 4:45am On Apr 12, 2018
goodoo:
y always abuse,next time act maturity pls next person.

see insult
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by phemmyfour: 6:10am On Apr 12, 2018
goodoo:
Pls help me to choose between samsung galaxy j7 neo and newly launched tecno x pro,the tecno has a very good specifications, pls can i go and swap my three months old samsung for tecno x pro at slot where i bought it from and how much can be added, pls good advices,Pls pls pls.
A dead Samsung is better than a living Tecno
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by skywalker240(m): 7:06am On Apr 12, 2018
greenhulk:
The camon x pro is better in this case. And before anyone call me a marketer, check my comments, I've always been a tecno critic.
I can never doubt u sir.
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by Dam5reey(m): 9:59am On Apr 12, 2018
phemmyfour:
A dead Samsung is better than a living Tecno

Note all Samsung phones perform like S9 or Note 8

Think before making comments..

Tecno budget phone are better than Samsung budget ones
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by phemmyfour: 10:04am On Apr 12, 2018
Dam5reey:

Note all Samsung phones perform like S9 or Note 8

Think before making comments..

Tecno budget phone are better than Samsung budget ones
poverty mentality..... Emancipate yourself from mental slavery in using substandard product
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by Dam5reey(m): 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
phemmyfour:
poverty mentality..... Emancipate yourself from mental slavery in using substandard product

See Rich mentality... Writing without thinking.. there is nothing like substantand when there is no standard..

Nigeria is a country without Standards..

Quote me if you have a better thing to say..
Re: Tecno And Samsung,the Final Showdown. by sureinfo: 3:51pm On Apr 16, 2018
goodoo:
i don't think the camon x pro is available now o

(1) (Reply)

Check Out The Latest Itel P33 And P33plus / You Can Use Oneplus 7 Pro Smartphone To Open Beer Bottle / Iphone 7 32gb Rose Gold

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.