Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,235 members, 7,818,786 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:20 AM

Busquets: Roma Loss The Worst Of My Career - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Busquets: Roma Loss The Worst Of My Career (352 Views)

Cristiano Ronaldo's Sister Names Qatar World Cup 'The Worst Of All Time' / The Best And Worst Of Nigerian Footballers Abroad / Busquets Becomes Barcelona New Captain After Lionel Messi's Departure (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Busquets: Roma Loss The Worst Of My Career by DAMIDEZ12(m): 2:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Goals from Edin Dzeko , Daniele De Rossi and Kostas Manolas sent the Giallorossi through, and Busquets has described it as the worst loss of his career.

Barcelona looked set to go through after a 4-1 home win at Camp Nou to hold the advantage, but they lost at the Stadio Olimpico 3-0 to crash out in the quarterfinals.

After the match Spain international midfielder Busquets told reporters:

Probably [the worst defeat of my career] because the way it was, and the result we had in the first game, with a good season we are having.

“But in the end, the important thing is game by game. We come from a good season, from a good dynamic but unfortunately today it has been cut short, and this is the end of our way in Champions League.”

“It’s very difficult to be honest,” .”A sad night, one to forget. They beat us in all the ways, they took us where they wanted because they needed a big result, and unfortunately they goy it”

Read more below

https://proudlyloaded.com/sport-news/busquets-roma-loss-the-worst-of-my-career/

(1) (Reply)

Ucl Semi's - Road To Kyiv As Liverpool Take On Roma At Anfield / Former Liverpool Captain, Steven Gerrard Appointed Manager Of Rangers / Yaya Toure's Agent In Explosive Guardiola Rant: He's Worthless, Not Even A Dog..

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.