Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,057 members, 7,818,169 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:23 AM

Security Doors - Business To Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Business To Business / Security Doors (877 Views)

Collapsible Doors & Folding Gate / Collapsible Doors & Folding Gate / Burglar Proof Folding Doors (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Security Doors by Bigdreams(m): 3:20pm On Apr 11, 2018

Immediately after my SSCE in May of that year, I picked up my father's profession - WELDING.

Yes, I pulled off my school uniform and went to learn the rudiments of welding and metal sheet bending at my father's factory.

It was a tough experience as I had to put aside my mental knowledge of academics and learn the nitty-gritty of manufacturing things from iron metal.

I remember the first day I had the experience of having the smoke from a welding job enter my eyes and waking up in the middle of the night to excruciating pains...

I thought I was going to go blind that day...

My father was not at home that day... Hahaha...

I wept like a baby when I discovered my eyes were being pinched by pin-like objects from the inside.

Sounds funny to me now...but then it wasn't at all.

Aside that, my father taught me the importance of quality and the need to always ensure I use the best quality materials for jobs as this is what would ensure that the jobs lasts for a very long time.

I remember one particular day he took me to one hospital - where he was the one who manufactured their hospital equipment ranging from beds to bedside lockers, drip stands, kick about, obstetric tables and the likes..

The doctor told me something I can never forget for the rest of my life. He said, "See, these beds have been manufactured by your dad for over ten years and they are still intact. We only call him every year to help us repaint them."

That experience made a huge impact on me and there and then, I vouched to hold on to providing qualitative jobs to clients.

For more than 9 years, I put this lesson into every welding manufacturing job I did for clients.

And the results? Amazing.

To this end, I present to you our collection of security doors for your homes, offices and the likes...

They are qualitative with durable materials used in manufacturing them.

They come in 3 feet and 4 feet width sizes.

---
They are also single or double plated.

They come in two colour variations - white and brown
---

If you need any of them, kindly send me an inbox.

Thanks.

Re: Security Doors by Bigdreams(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
Picture..

Re: Security Doors by Bigdreams(m): 3:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
White...

(1) (Reply)

Affordable And Flexible Loans, And More call/whatsapp 09066631204 if interested / Naijabids.com / Brand New Cool Room For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.