Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,165,140 members, 7,860,099 topics. Date: Friday, 14 June 2024 at 05:12 AM

Ufuoma Mcdermott! Movie Star Celebrates Wedding Anniversary (with Photos) - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Ufuoma Mcdermott! Movie Star Celebrates Wedding Anniversary (with Photos) (548 Views)

Anita Joseph Called Local Champion In Pic With Chioma Akpotha, Ufuoma McDermott / Ufuoma Mcdermott And Family Cover Aisle Of Motherhood In Style [PICS] / Uche Jombo, Omoni Oboli, Chioma Akpotha With Dolapo Badmus & Ufuoma Mcdermott (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ufuoma Mcdermott! Movie Star Celebrates Wedding Anniversary (with Photos) by oluwafemme129(m): 3:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerian actor and former model Ufuoma McDermott celebrated her 8th wedding anniversary to husband Steven McDermott yesterday. The couple got married in 2010 and have two lovely kids, Kesiena Alize and Isio Jared.

To mark the anniversary, Ufuoma McDermott had a photo session shot by Ebenezer Dada which she tagged #100ShadesOfUfuoma.

She captioned a photo with

Today is my official #WeddingAnniversary
This day 8 years ago, my husband and I, together with a few friends signed the dotted lines at the Ikoyi registry.
8 years gone. 80 more to go

(1) (Reply)

Fake Dolce & Gabbana Shirt: My Personal Shopper Betrayed Me – IK Ogbonna / Beyonce Vs Michael Jackson, Who Has More Influence In Music (vote now) / Cardi B Just Broke Another Record Previously Held By Beyoncé

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 4
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.