Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,133 members, 7,818,412 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 02:44 PM

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting (48924 Views)

Buhari Presides Over Virtual FEC Meeting. Ibrahim Gambari In Attendance / President Buhari Looking Good At Federal Executive Council Meeting (Photos) / Buhari Absent At The FEC Meeting Again As Osinbajo Presides In His Absence.PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by emmalezdigital: 4:12pm On Apr 11, 2018

Vice President Yemi Osinbajo presided over the Federal Executive Council meeting today April 11th. See more photos below

SOURCE
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/11/photos-vice-president-yemi-osinbajo-presides-over-the-federal-executive-council/

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by HeyCorleone(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
This very ineffective man.

Honestly when you take into fact that our Vice President is a lawyer and a pastor and such injustices are happening in the country, you begin to wonder of what use he is..

I attacked the man yesterday and got a lot of bashing. Well. Someone has to force the truth down our throat.

A government where an illiterate (not measured by degree now. Buhari is a stark illiterate. It's obvious from his speeches, his blunders (the nigga once said "West Germany". TF? In 2017) and his always knowing nothing about the happenings in his country) is President and dominating while the very educated one with potentials is regulated to the background. Like I said yesterday if he had any sense he'd have long since resigned.

FTC dedicated to my nigga Frank White. Frank White with the cocaina. Bless you bruh.

142 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Nobody: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
I swear I didn't even read before commenting, what a shame.

The VP always looks too serious.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by RogueX: 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Foolish people

who beat Abba Kyari? Hes missing his messenger (Buhari)

Amaechis head is just getting fatter.

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Didi2d(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Good
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by engrkaz(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Ok
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by shibanbo(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
lipsrsealed

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by philantoxx(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
empty meetings

3 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Aieboocaar(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Watch how the economy picks up as the dullard-in chief ain't gonn be around!!!!

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Walexwisdom(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by alsudaes1(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
To them and to us, it's nothing special other than WWT- Wednesday Wednesday Tonic
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by cyberdurable(m): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
clueless Government, with no direction... Thunder fire any bastard that will vote for This demonic Party of thieves, ndi oshi [angry

47 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Facebooker(f): 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Looking for link to service rich diicks in ASO rock. Any better connection will be appreciated.
Sometimes, I get angry at my pussie for not making me enough money per day like its used to.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by signature2012(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
Just look at the goatish face of the inconsequential Minister of Communications.Smiling sheepishly while Nigerians are suffering daily.

6 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by nairavsdollars(f): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
I can see the Honourable Minister of Estacodes

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by dview001(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
old occultists and thieves

4 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by GudluckIBB(m): 4:36pm On Apr 11, 2018
The man in the last pics
why is his trouser on his belle??

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by jabberjawz: 4:37pm On Apr 11, 2018
Osibande on duty.....

2 Likes

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Nobody: 4:38pm On Apr 11, 2018
The mere commissioner grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by siralos135: 4:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by phranklyn92(m): 4:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
Polithiefcians!! grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by lenghtinny(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
Paparazzi flashing crazy angry
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Timiblanko(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
That man called buhari ragged this man Osinbajo I so much love him then.
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Nobody: 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
angry

There is nothing buhari's men have for Osinbanjo than TOTAL DISREGARD. He's seen as one inconsequential thing that keeps hovering around Aso rock.

1 Like

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
It has begun grin grin
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by Nobody: 4:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
How is any of this my Business?
Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by diplomat058(m): 4:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
cyberdurable:
clueless Government, with no direction... Thunder fire any bastard that will vote for This demonic Party of thieves, ndi oshi [angry
Just stop your self-centered curses already. This government may be corrupt and riddled with ineptitude but I will vote them Hundred Times than the reformed garbage called PDP. Some people may have forgotten but it is still very fresh in my memory, the overbearing magnitude of political corruption, impunity and fiscal insensitivity that was characteristic of Jonathan's lootocracy.

Yes! Buhari is especially a disappointment but I won't stoop so low to reconsider my vomit particularly when it is not any better. APC Failed but a substantial portion of their failures, I have come to realise, is PDP-induced due to the latter's past of economic profligacy and governmental recklessness.

APC was never a party of saints. From the beginning, it has been a party formed by opportunists disguised as reformists but I consciously chosed it over the PDP. Today, the APC is a party bedevilled by internal cracks, looters on the loose and Buhari's clueless ness isn't helping matter. But I don't need a party unified in corruption. The internal contradictions avail me the check and balance mechanism that will set the imperative of government transparency and public accountability. If some sections in APC are getting the benefits while others are not, you know what follows.

PDP was able to keep us in the dark for that long because of the party's unified structure that was recently demystified. This, at least for me, is the only feasible alternative to the unrealistic total reformation of the country.

10 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Yemi Osinbajo Presides Over The Federal Executive Council Meeting by ZombiePUNISHER: 4:44pm On Apr 11, 2018
haconjy:
I don't just like Hausa / Fulani for anything. I hate them so much that if I become The President of Nigeria, I will happily ordered Nigeria to be divided. .. I can't wait for Nigeria to be separated....

They can't wait to be apart from you too
So let's work together to make that happen

That's the only thing that will usher economic growth and development

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Getting A Gun Is Like Buying Bread, Says Daudawa, ‘repentant’ Bandit (pic) / Chimamanda Adichie, Datti Baba-Ahmed Join Obi At PEPC / Kenneth Okonkwo Drags Buhari To Court!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.