Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,163 members, 7,815,063 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 06:32 AM

I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! (2108 Views)

EFCC Officials Cleaning Marks On Houses They Claimed Belong To Fayose / Everyone Is Beginning To Sound Like Nnamdi Kanu. Why? / Jonathan, From Beginning, Was Too Small For The Presidency – Obasanjo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by Africlegend: 4:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
I'm Beginning To Love Fayose!

Nothing lasts till blue in the face. Not hate, not disgust. Besides, there was no time I actually shuddered at his Excellency. In fact, I so much looked forward to his second coming, especially during those times, when Ekiti seemed given away. Just that, it was not far into Osoko's second tenure before I started finding it difficult to see in his eyes, the Man the masses truly had a picture of. So many causeless and/or beside the point projects. Who would not be angry with his former sweetheart, when he does the unexpected? Fayose did thesame thing for which his predecessor was tossed out on ears, and with that, I was disappointed. I really was. I thought Ayodele would, instead of spending lots of Money on Overhead bridge, invest in Igbemo rice, so that Ekiti would feed the whole nation and beyond, then, the proceeds used to actually create jobs for the many unemployed products of Ekiti Parents. Yes, I also saw nothing actual and/or sustainable in an Ultramodern market built for a people who had been made dusty, outworn, old-hat, and gasping by hunger. Nothing good is fine when the timing is wrong, you know?

Anyways, I have forgiven Mr. Governor.Yes, I have actually. His love has suddenly come to life in the graveyard of my bowels. You need listen to Fayose on Radio to get the hang of my love story. Not many politicians could be that straightforward and sincere. He said, you should go get your permanent voters card. He did not stop at that, "...òun lo lè fi lé ìjoba aninilára tàbí Ìjoba tó ní kí òsìsé máa se ìdánwo...," he continued. I know you don't still get. Do you? Now, listen and listen good. The goverrnor said: Go get your PVC with which you can send packing, a government that makes 'life difficult' or the one that makes examinations compulsory for workers. Now, let's play this game. Which government can make life difficult more than the one that owes workers more than six months salary, and pensioners, more than nine months? Which government can make life up for grabs like the one that demolishes people's houses and gives them money enough to buy them garri and groundnut? You, also, are aware of the Ekiti government that set up bull crap examinations to get Ekiti workers down. Simply put, Fayose, Apesin ola, has just told you to go get your voters card to actually send packing the PDP and the APC. If you are still an ardent supporter of a candidate in any of the two parties, Fayose is simply saying: Don't be stupid. If you like, join Maize party. If you like join Yam party, you may even join Garri party. The point remains, the PDP and the APC has failed and should be buried for good! Thank you Fayose, your excellency.

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com
Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by fistonati(m): 4:41pm On Apr 11, 2018
If not for someone like Fayose, Apc will have grown to level no one will ever imagined. But for fayose's insistence, persistence and attentiveness to apc/buhari's BODY ODOUR, Nigerians are now abreast this ill-timed, mischief, misguided and self-centered political and its grand patron presido that we have. Nigeria will have count loses more than this if not for people like Fayose.

Ayodele Fayose, pmb's nightmare.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by psucc(m): 5:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
Then comes the one million question:
Who among the current leaders has no hand in the suffering of Nigerians?
Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by Lagbaja01(m): 5:40pm On Apr 11, 2018
We really need to adopt E-voting system if we reall want free and fair election... manual counting of votes is stale to me n majority of our elites even dont step out to vote on election days...55% of people who go out have either sold their future for N500 note or congo of rice ( my state is a case study)

2 Likes

Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Apr 11, 2018
fistonati:
If not for someone like Fayose, Apc will have grown to level no one will ever imagined. But for fayose's insistence, persistence and attentiveness to apc/buhari's BODY ODOUR, Nigerians are now abreast this ill-timed, mischief, misguided and self-centered political and its grand patron presido that we have. Nigeria will have count loses more than this if not for people like Fayose.

your reasoning is low to see fayose as a reasonable person

1 Like

Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by yarimo(m): 6:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
bamidelee:

your reasoning is low to see fayose as a reasonable person

Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by Nobody: 8:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lagbaja01:
We really need to adopt E-voting system if we reall want free and fair election... manual counting of votes is stale to me n majority of our elites even dont step out to vote on election days...55% of people who go out have either sold their future for N500 note or congo of rice ( my state is a case study)

grin
Eheheh

So Politicians will now start hiring script kiddies from Russia or China to start manipulating Figure
Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by Nobody: 8:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
fistonati:

Lmao

Did you read the opening post?
Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by coolscott(m): 11:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Africlegend:
I'm Beginning To Love Fayose!

Nothing lasts till blue in the face. Not hate, not disgust. Besides, there was no time I actually shuddered at his Excellency. In fact, I so much looked forward to his second coming, especially during those times, when Ekiti seemed given away. Just that, it was not far into Osoko's second tenure before I started finding it difficult to see in his eyes, the Man the masses truly had a picture of. So many causeless and/or beside the point projects. Who would not be angry with his former sweetheart, when he does the unexpected? Fayose did thesame thing for which his predecessor was tossed out on ears, and with that, I was disappointed. I really was. I thought Ayodele would, instead of spending lots of Money on Overhead bridge, invest in Igbemo rice, so that Ekiti would feed the whole nation and beyond, then, the proceeds used to actually create jobs for the many unemployed products of Ekiti Parents. Yes, I also saw nothing actual and/or sustainable in an Ultramodern market built for a people who had been made dusty, outworn, old-hat, and gasping by hunger. Nothing good is fine when the timing is wrong, you know?

Anyways, I have forgiven Mr. Governor.Yes, I have actually. His love has suddenly come to life in the graveyard of my bowels. You need listen to Fayose on Radio to get the hang of my love story. Not many politicians could be that straightforward and sincere. He said, you should go get your permanent voters card. He did not stop at that, "...òun lo lè fi lé ìjoba aninilára tàbí Ìjoba tó ní kí òsìsé máa se ìdánwo...," he continued. I know you don't still get. Do you? Now, listen and listen good. The goverrnor said: Go get your PVC with which you can send packing, a government that makes 'life difficult' or the one that makes examinations compulsory for workers. Now, let's play this game. Which government can make life difficult more than the one that owes workers more than six months salary, and pensioners, more than nine months? Which government can make life up for grabs like the one that demolishes people's houses and gives them money enough to buy them garri and groundnut? You, also, are aware of the Ekiti government that set up bull crap examinations to get Ekiti workers down. Simply put, Fayose, Apesin ola, has just told you to go get your voters card to actually send packing the PDP and the APC. If you are still an ardent supporter of a candidate in any of the two parties, Fayose is simply saying: Don't be stupid. If you like, join Maize party. If you like join Yam party, you may even join Garri party. The point remains, the PDP and the APC has failed and should be buried for good! Thank you Fayose, your excellency.

Ayeni Faith Damilola is a writer, public speaker and eulogist.
faithdamilolaayeni@yahoo.com

It was never about APC and PDP in the last elections.
If a good candidate had emerged in the APC, I would have voted him and Nigeria would have been a better place for it.

I vehemently opposed Buhari in the last elections (even though I planned in 2011 not to support Jonathan in 2015) because I clearly saw the kind of man he was. He had actually revealed it in the years and months of build up to the 2015 elections

I will say it again. It is about making the best choice of the emerged candidates.

Many saying vote PDP and APC out are just ashamed that they invested themselves in the emergence of the misfortune that the country now endures.

I tell you, if you see the best candidate in the APC or the PDP, vote that person.

I don't think the candidate will emerge from the APC.

There is a chance someone in the PDP with some credit will emerge.

There is a much more greater chance that someone outside the mainstream parties emerges (which is what I am actually optimistic for).

But why I must say that it is not about the party is that...

I fear that if a bigger horror than Buhari finds another party to run on, he actually can deceive all those who are thinking it is about parties.

Actually, it is because folks were all blinded for their hate for PDP that they could not see that keeping Jonathan in power would have prevented us from sliding backwards the way we have these few years. It made them make a bad decision.

In conclusion, if former gov. Fashola was president under the APC, do you think Nigeria would have slid backwards?

I do not know who will emerge outside the PDP or APC but while we all hope a much, much better option emerges, if a horror does emerge, let us not blindly choose that horror because we like certain insects, cannot differentiate between safe light to gravitate to and scorching fire to keep away from.
Re: I'm Beginning To Love Fayose! by Africlegend: 6:38am On Apr 12, 2018
coolscott:

It was never about APC and PDP in the last elections.
If a good candidate had emerged in the APC, I would have voted him and Nigeria would have been a better place for it.

I vehemently opposed Buhari in the last elections (even though I planned in 2011 not to support Jonathan in 2015) because I clearly saw the kind of man he was. He had actually revealed it in the years and months of build up to the 2015 elections

I will say it again. It is about making the best choice of the emerged candidates.

Many saying vote PDP and APC out are just ashamed that they invested themselves in the emergence of the misfortune that the country now endures.

I tell you, if you see the best candidate in the APC or the PDP, vote that person.

I don't think the candidate will emerge from the APC.

There is a chance someone in the PDP with some credit will emerge.

There is a much more greater chance that someone outside the mainstream parties emerges (which is what I am actually optimistic for).

But why I must say that it is not about the party is that...

I fear that if a bigger horror than Buhari finds another party to run on, he actually can deceive all those who are thinking it is about parties.

Actually, it is because folks were all blinded for their hate for PDP that they could not see that keeping Jonathan in power would have prevented us from sliding backwards the way we have these few years. It made them make a bad decision.

In conclusion, if former gov. Fashola was president under the APC, do you think Nigeria would have slid backwards?

I do not know who will emerge outside the PDP or APC but while we all hope a much, much better option emerges, if a horror does emerge, let us not blindly choose that horror because we like certain insects, cannot differentiate between safe light to gravitate to and scorching fire to keep away from.
As much as I would have agreed with you, I think the structures would actually strangle the good plans of anyone coming from among them.

(1) (Reply)

How APC Decampee was treated in Bauchi / REVEALED:- The Sin Of Gov. Akinwunmi Ambode / Something Dangerous Is Happening, MI Warns Nigerians

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 47
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.