Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,457 members, 7,816,064 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 01:52 AM

I Will Be A Bigger Artist Than Wizkid And Davido By December 2018 – Teddya Says - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / I Will Be A Bigger Artist Than Wizkid And Davido By December 2018 – Teddya Says (908 Views)

6 Facts About Davido By Kemi Olunloyo / Look At This Beautiful Portrait Painting Artwork Of Davido By Chigbu (Photos) / Checkout This Beautiful 3D Drawing Of Davido By A Nairalander (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Will Be A Bigger Artist Than Wizkid And Davido By December 2018 – Teddya Says by NaijaCelebrity: 4:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
In an exclusive interview with tooxclusive, Teddy A has insisted that he wants to be the biggest artist in the Nigerian Music Industry come December 2018.

It is clear that he wishes to be a bigger artist than Wizkid, Davido and the likes who have been in the music industry for a very long time.

Lets know what you feel about this statement made by Teddy A.

http://news.nollyzone.com/i-will-be-a-bigger-artist-than-wizkid-and-davido-by-december-2018-teddya-says/
lalasticlala Fynestboi MissyB3 mynd44

Re: I Will Be A Bigger Artist Than Wizkid And Davido By December 2018 – Teddya Says by Kingpee2(m): 4:33pm On Apr 11, 2018
He should take it a step at a time ,he shouldn’t let pride step in at this moment in time ,Pride comes before fall ...
Re: I Will Be A Bigger Artist Than Wizkid And Davido By December 2018 – Teddya Says by Nobody: 4:35pm On Apr 11, 2018
By even saying this your fall is imminent and you won't get to start the ladder climbing if your music career because you have failed the number 1 law of power.

Law of power number 1

Never outshine the masters.

(1) (Reply)

Transgender, Veso Golden Blasts Former Breadseller, Olajumoke For insulting gays / 'Cossy Orjiakor' Or 'Roman Goddess'?! Who Is The Real Queen Of Boobs?! / DJ Sose Weds In Grand Style (photos From Traditional And White Wedding)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.