Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,186 members, 7,822,007 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 12:59 AM

Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwo Welcomes Her 16th Grand Child - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwo Welcomes Her 16th Grand Child (345 Views)

Patience Ozokwo Receives A Car Gift On Her 62nd Birthday (Photos) / Patience Ozokwor Welcomes Her 16th Grandchild (Photo) / Teesa Williams Celebrates Her 16th Birthday. Regina Askia Shares Then Vs Now Pic (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Nollywood Actress Patience Ozokwo Welcomes Her 16th Grand Child by Candyking(m): 4:34pm On Apr 11, 2018
Patience Ozokwor, 60 has taken to her social media page to announce the birth of her grand child recently delivered.

Patience Ozokwor and the baby
Actress Patience Ozokwor shared the good news of a new addition to her family via her Instagram page.
”Come and join me sing halleluyah Jehovah Jireh has done me well o! My 16th grandchild came in style. Thank you God for adding more sparkle to my life. I am truly blessed of the Lord. Welcome grandson, welcome to the Ozokwo clan. You are loved unconditional #MamaG
#G4General #PatienceOzokwo” she shared online.
Patience Ozokwor is a Nigerian actress and singer who won the Best Supporting Actress award at the 10th Africa Movie Academy Awards.

Gist from https://candytv.com.ng/2018/04/11/legendary-nollywood-actress-patience-ozokwo-welcomes-her-16th-grand-child/

(1) (Reply)

Bbnaija 2018: Don’t Kill Yourselves, Housemates Will Win Their Money, Walk Away- / Adesua Etomi & Banky W Attend The Premiere Of “date Night” / Davido Says His Upcoming Single Which Will Be Released On April 30 Will Be The “

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.