Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,226 members, 7,818,770 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:39 AM

What I Learnt From As Roma V Barca Match - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / What I Learnt From As Roma V Barca Match (504 Views)

Amazing Comments I Saw On Nairaland About The Liverpool, Barca Match / Did You Miss Chelsea Vs Barca Match Yesterday? Watch The Full Match Here!!!! / Barca Match Postponed Due To Violent Protest. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

What I Learnt From As Roma V Barca Match by Ortintin: 4:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
After the first leg the As romans lamented being thrashed 4-1 by Barca and despite the fact that they played very well they lost heavily and the players could only cried and asked - "but God why? We did all that is expected of a team and even played better than them but yet you gave our opponents 4 goals that they did not even deserve"

But little did they know that the way Nature works is different from the way of man. Fast forward to the second leg in their home ground, they amazingly rout barca 3-0 which is just the needed goals for them to qualify.

Even they themselves were surprised, cause they could not envisage qualifying this way.

In short I learnt that God's route to success might be quite different from what we planned. In fact sometimes the more we work hard and struggle the deeper the sh*t hole we find ourselves in. But don't worry just keep doing your thing; because he wants His name to be glorified by making your success story unimaginable.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What I Learnt From As Roma V Barca Match by ufuosman(m): 5:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nice one
Re: What I Learnt From As Roma V Barca Match by Ortintin: 6:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
ufuosman:
Nice one

Tnx

(1) (Reply)

Moses Fired Up For Super Eagles’ Wembley Clash Vs England / Sir Alex Ferguson In ICU / Real Madrid Congratulates Atletico Madrid After Europa League Trophy Win (photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.