Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,077 members, 7,818,223 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 10:41 AM

Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics (35506 Views)

Yahoo Boy Tries To Pluck Out His Mother's Eyes For Rituals In Delta (Pics) / DPO Beats, Strips Sisters Naked, Arrests Mother In Delta (Pics) / Michael Ibru's Grave Broken Into By Hoodlums To Steal His Casket In Delta (Pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Nobody: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Indestructible:
lolzzzzzzz.....see dis one ooo,defending a useless religion
your re in a great darkness
you need brian and eyes too see
black pee
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by dataking: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
Indestructible:

See how dumb and useless you are
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Troublemaker007(m): 6:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
See them awong yahoo yahoo use your mama for rituals, use your papa for rituals, steal away their destiny on the highway.....young boys with NO yesterday,Today and tomorrow...... smh scums

My dear is everything alright with you? Am just asking because the post says cultists and not yahoo Boiz. Abi one yahoo boi don use Refnol, Tramadol or Scouches scatter ur pussy. You sound so bitter. cheesy

3 Likes

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Abdulkareem407(m): 6:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
Indestructible:
Christian and Pastors are not only useless they are criminals

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Tonimagnificent: 6:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
stephenduru:
Anticult Volunteer Corps (AVC), will NEVER be distracted nor condone any illicit act towards the general public as we must bring to justice (as our slogan portrays) everybody involved in the any act against the LAW

Umunede community might not understand the gravity of provocation which has been ignited by few insane being and whom must dance to the music they played.

These set of AYES is reported to be responsible for the killing of One of the personnel of the AVC Umunnede Unit.

Their days of evil are over as justice must prevail on this case and Umunede community must know that cultists have no place to hide within and around Umunede as we have set our ex-ray satellite deep on perpetrators of this evil murder act.

The gallantry usual services of Anticult Volunteer Corps (AVC) IKA UNIT ably led by our KINGSLEY OKONTA (AGBOR ZONAL COMMANDER) in a joint operation with EAGLE NET SQUAD of the DELTA STATE POLICE COMMAND did apprehended Nine members of the with weapons which can cause instant or slow-sure death.

AVC will resist any form of truncation to seeing these arrested suspects face the laws of the land.

We remain focused and more dedicated to ensuring above one hundred percent (100%) safety of lives and properties including zero tolerance to every formation of violent cult related activities within Delta State.

Eseka Nathaniel
Deputy Director
Department of Intelligence and Media
Anticult Volunteer Corps (AVC),
Delta State,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/suspected-armed-robberscultists.html?m=1

I was actually a member of a cult group back in my college days, ( name withheld) came back nd found out d nonsense has entered d Street not uni stuffs anymore. I sharply withdrew 4rm it. cum 2 think of it no achievement. I just pity those da engaged in dis foolish acts. learn 4rm odas mistakes don't end up saying had I know! if u wanna b a badass y not join d Nigerian Army, Airforce of Navy. Cox dis pple are actually cult members 2 protect nd 2 serve. reason wit me here, u can't beat up a force man nd go free cox dis is wat dis cult pple actually do.

*NOTE*
I didn't shed blood during my tym nd never will.

1 Like

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Nobody: 6:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
I hate the ideology of cultism and forbid being one but man, I love gyration songs, You just need to listen to their songs and fall in love with gyration songs.

I lived in Ekosodin Uniben till I graduated, The second hostel I moved too was close to where they sometimes meet up, o boy, come hear gyration jamz, I even sing along in my room and now I secretly go on YouTube just to watch their gyration and dance.

They really good guys if you know how to play nice and have regards for people for people, oh, did I mention LOYALTY? loyalty is their watchword, just act on that, you friends with them, I have many as friends and they call me Jew.

RIP to the once I knew back then who died due to one reason or the other back in Ekosodin and environs, especially paloko, wilson and MacPherson.
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by dominion001(m): 6:56pm On Apr 11, 2018
Umunede and cultism is like butter and bread. Almost all the youths belong to one cult or the other. Smh.
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Tonimagnificent: 7:04pm On Apr 11, 2018
Abdulkareem407:
Christian and Pastors are not only useless they are criminals

d both of u should stop being a religious fanatic. bad is bad regardless of d religion. u guys would b surprised da an atheist might make heaven or paradise (as sum calls it) I wonder y Christians hate Muslim nd vice versa. dats y d country have bin backward since independence. tribalism nd religion is Nigerian major problem. even if an Igbo man becomes president 2day there would still b Tribalism, nepotism nd religion will still continue roaming in d country. unity is wat made develop countries such as America, UK nd oda countries ahead of us. GROW UP MY 9JA BRODAS ND SISTERS!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by ThefemaleKing: 7:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
For a second, I thought they were dead shocked
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by pendragon35(m): 7:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
Lolxxxx wasted sperms and one of them in my lodge has pushing me to join them since last year. He always call me jew when i pass them in group.
I rather do yahoo and change my economy than to waste away my life for futility.......ndi ara
#egede bois

2 Likes

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Sagay212: 7:58pm On Apr 11, 2018
egede boys...these ones na dirty bam lords.
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by bayleaf(m): 9:43pm On Apr 11, 2018
aaronson:
I hate the ideology of cultism and forbid being one but man, I love gyration songs, You just need to listen to their songs and fall in love with gyration songs.

I lived in Ekosodin Uniben till I graduated, The second hostel I moved too was close to where they sometimes meet up, o boy, come hear gyration jamz, I even sing along in my room and now I secretly go on YouTube just to watch their gyration and dance.

They really good guys if you know how to play nice and have regards for people for people, oh, did I mention LOYALTY? loyalty is their watchword, just act on that, you friends with them, I have many as friends and they call me Jew.

RIP to the once I knew back then who died due to one reason or the other back in Ekosodin and environs, especially paloko, wilson and MacPherson.
Ewo, ekosodin? Headquarters of all the cult groups in Uniben. You try o.
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by Kyllahmc(m): 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
lol fake news... you uploaded NBM emblem with few pictures of arrested touts to deceive guys wey no dey street.
Dude Ayes no dey use locally made toys, Nbm no be baggers..
Second.. Anti cult no fit carry an axeman, cos Anti cult na Axemen and Axemen na Anti cult... get it?

1 Like

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by chris31(m): 10:51pm On Apr 11, 2018
Government should quickly come up with strong law to prevent our Yeyebrities especially musicians from promoting cultism in their songs.
Say no to cultism it kills
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by mandate12: 10:53pm On Apr 11, 2018
aaronson:

1 Like

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by mandate12: 11:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kyllahmc:
lol fake news... you uploaded NBM emblem with few pictures of arrested touts to deceive guys wey no dey street.
Dude Ayes no dey use locally made toys, Nbm no be baggers..
Second.. Anti cult no fit carry an axeman, cos Anti cult na Axemen and Axemen na Anti cult... get it?

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by gaventa: 11:46pm On Apr 11, 2018
ORMD ARB
Euouae:
DDRM

1 Like

Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by boluwaji191(m): 7:03am On Apr 12, 2018
bad people
Re: Members Of Aye/blackaxe Cultists Arrested With Weapons In Delta(pics by KingSango(m): 12:53am On Apr 13, 2018
stephenduru:
Anticult Volunteer Corps (AVC), will NEVER be distracted nor condone any illicit act towards the general public as we must bring to justice (as our slogan portrays) everybody involved in the any act against the LAW

Umunede community might not understand the gravity of provocation which has been ignited by few insane being and whom must dance to the music they played.

These set of AYES is reported to be responsible for the killing of One of the personnel of the AVC Umunnede Unit.

Their days of evil are over as justice must prevail on this case and Umunede community must know that cultists have no place to hide within and around Umunede as we have set our ex-ray satellite deep on perpetrators of this evil murder act.

The gallantry usual services of Anticult Volunteer Corps (AVC) IKA UNIT ably led by our KINGSLEY OKONTA (AGBOR ZONAL COMMANDER) in a joint operation with EAGLE NET SQUAD of the DELTA STATE POLICE COMMAND did apprehended Nine members of the with weapons which can cause instant or slow-sure death.

AVC will resist any form of truncation to seeing these arrested suspects face the laws of the land.

We remain focused and more dedicated to ensuring above one hundred percent (100%) safety of lives and properties including zero tolerance to every formation of violent cult related activities within Delta State.

Eseka Nathaniel
Deputy Director
Department of Intelligence and Media
Anticult Volunteer Corps (AVC),
Delta State,
Federal Republic of Nigeria

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/suspected-armed-robberscultists.html?m=1

CULTISM IN THE SOCIETY DEFINED:
A cult is a secret society whose fellowship is usually kept secret and whose
objectives are not made public. Members of cults are usually lured into the group without
the realization of the negative consequences that will ensue. The secret beliefs of the
groups are usually made known to only those initiated into the cult. The belief of a cult
usually has a person or an idea as its main pilot. Members of a cult are forced under oath,
obligation or threat to ensure that they promote the interest of fellow cult members,
whether or not these interest are socially acceptable and legitimate. The members meet
at unholy hours of the day in secret and during their meetings there are no minutes or
proceedings which can easily give out the practices of the cults. Meetings involve rituals,
chants and worship. The act of belonging to a secret cult and propagating their belief is
known as cultism. A member of a cult is under satanic bondage and is constantly controlled
by negative forces. He or she has no freedom of his own and is under oath to obey satanic
directives and could even have negative impart on his close friends and relatives.

Sodomites, rapists, murderers, drunkards, drug addicts, thieves and robbers, child rapists, corrupt officials, these are the dregs of any society.African American cults are the same no different so this isn't a condemnation of Nigeria but devil worshiping cults in the African world.

www.theriseofsodom..com

Ase

Love Sango

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (Reply)

Man Sets Lover’s House On Fire In Ondo, Five Dead. Disturbing Photo / Dr. Oji Allwell's Family Chases Away Journalists And Sympathizers / Young Man Commits Suicide In Abuja (Disturbing Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 57
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.