Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,754 members, 7,851,586 topics. Date: Wednesday, 05 June 2024 at 11:35 PM

We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro (566 Views)

Operation Cat Race In Benue: The Military Is Aiding Herdsmen - IHRCMG / Cameroon Returns 4 Soldiers, 2 Mobile Police Who Fled During Boko Haram's Attack / Exercise 'cat Race' Yielding Positive Results, Says Middle Belt Group (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by blazesam(m): 5:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
AM WEEPING NOW AS MY MUM JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT, ABOUT 20 SOMETHING PERSONS WERE KILLED IN MY VILLAGE YESTERDAY, THAT IS IN TSWAREV/UKEMBERAGYA COUNCIL WARD IN LOGO LGA OF BENUE STATE. IT BAFFLES ME ALOT AS SOLDIERZ ARE SEEING THINGS COMMON,BACKING THE FULANI TO KILL. BUHARI YOU ARE THE KING FARO OF OUR DAYS. NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARZ THE ISREALITES STAYED IN EGYPT, GOD RESCUED THEM IN HOURZ FROM BOUNDAGE.
Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by Obainoneandonly(m): 5:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
2019 is coming,tell your people to use their PVC's.that's d only solution my broda

1 Like

Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by SalamRushdie: 6:00pm On Apr 11, 2018
blazesam:
AM WEEPING NOW AS MY MUM JUST CALLED ME TO INFORM ME THAT, ABOUT 20 SOMETHING PERSONS WERE KILLED IN MY VILLAGE YESTERDAY, THAT IS IN TSWAREV/UKEMBERAGYA COUNCIL WARD IN LOGO LGA OF BENUE STATE. IT BAFFLES ME ALOT AS SOLDIERZ ARE SEEING THINGS COMMON,BACKING THE FULANI TO KILL. BUHARI YOU ARE THE KING FARO OF OUR DAYS. NO MATTER HOW MANY YEARZ THE ISREALITES STAYED IN EGYPT, GOD RESCUED THEM IN HOURZ FROM BOUNDAGE.
Tell this to your brother kyase he knows how to reach Buhari

1 Like

Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by ihitenansa: 7:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
i thot omenka with his several monikers was d only 'benue indigen' on dis forum.

u see u guys need to make more noise,.. let the world knw whats goin on there.. dont allow impostors such as omenka to hijack the narratives.. igbos cant keep crying more than the bereaved. igbos hate injustice and just cant help but show dia disgust and frustrations towards whats happnin dere, but the truth remains dat u guys really have to take ds bull by the horns,.. any back up voice shd now be a kinda bonus.
Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by Kyase(m): 7:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
SalamRushdie:

Tell this to your brother kyase he knows how to reach Buhari
I will Confirm the news first.
Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by Kyase(m): 7:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
blazesam:
Sorry bro.
I want to know, when did that happen?
Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by tribalistseun: 7:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
Madridguy be like Benue people stand with Buhari

Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by blazesam(m): 7:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kyase:
Sorry bro. I want to know, when did that happen?
TWO DAYS BACK FROM NW
Re: We Prefer The Mobile Police Than The Cat Race Nonsense. Buhari Is The King Faro by Kyase(m): 8:06pm On Apr 11, 2018
blazesam:
TWO DAYS BACK FROM NW
sorry about, the thing is that Ortom is not playing the right politics, he was brought back to life when they attacked his farm and village, when he was to act and really act was when there was an attack on agatu, but he allowed the media to act for him.
Once more sorry bro.

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Five Buhari Administration Initiatives You Should Know About: / Trump Meeting: Biafra, Herdsmen Killings, Stepping Down In 2019 Top Nigerians / How Gov. Wike Is Plotting Buhari’s Impeachment – APC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.