Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,863 members, 7,817,555 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:17 PM

Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? - Fashion (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Fashion / Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? (39836 Views)

Igbo Church Weddings With Isiagu New Trend / The New Trend Of Bridesmaids Rocking Sneakers On A Wedding Train / 5 Nigerian Cities With The Highest Level Of Indecent Dressing Among Ladies (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by scholarsarena: 8:49am On Apr 12, 2018
This is crazy.
Slaying taken to another whole level! grin grin

1 Like

Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Nobody: 8:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Warris this?

Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Nobody: 8:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Thegeneralqueen:
She looks great in them kiss go girl cool

Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by colossus91(m): 9:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol visit some guys will this clothing, u just passed a message of free fork grin
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by mayortm001(m): 9:07am On Apr 12, 2018
End time fashion.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by nzube89(m): 9:08am On Apr 12, 2018
Make them were it come outside
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by hahn(m): 9:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
they can only wear it indoor.make dem wear am come outside if Na dem mama born dem

Abuser spotted
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Adebimzie01(f): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2018
talk2rotman:
nylon being
Hahahaha! Hilarious grin
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2018
hahn:

Abuser spotted
OGA which one b ur own Na
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by precious1967(m): 9:14am On Apr 12, 2018
they are lunatics. they need their drugs.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by castrol180(m): 9:21am On Apr 12, 2018
And where is their nylon/polythene sandal/shoe or to match footwear?
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Princesaha: 9:26am On Apr 12, 2018
How I wish I can mistakenly jam any of these hot nylon wearing babes for lonely bush paths. That dress is very good for quick action. Make I save these pictures for something very important later.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by donbachi(m): 9:27am On Apr 12, 2018
Nylonorosis is a desease suffered by girls who eat to much food wrapped in nylon bags.whether eaten consciously or unconsciously.those at high risk are girls that follows men to every buka, mamaput and iyabasira.symptoms includes:headache,jimjim spirit,looking for a man to buy food for them and followfollow spirit.Nylonorosis can also make one to exhibit a high level of abnormal dressing,internet madness and unecessary posting of pictures.CURE,it can be cured by minding were you eat,avoid eating foods wrapped in nylon bags,get a degree,get a job or learn a trade.If symptoms persist see a pastor.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by castrol180(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Last image is transparent undecided

Which of them no transparent?
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by mikeweezy(m): 9:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Am waiting patiently in my room for dem to visit with this
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by tonquendo4u(m): 9:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Choi. This 1 go good o. We go like am. Men association endorses this. Bring it on
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by talk2percy(m): 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
The third picture though...I go like make me we see one on one-wearing that though! grin
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by morisnewrain(m): 9:44am On Apr 12, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
Last image is transparent undecided
What did see?
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Vince77(m): 9:45am On Apr 12, 2018
UjunwaBekeeLoved:
I dey pity any of them wey go where those things come outside... na that day she go know the power of her village people.

Im not sure about your golden heart but im very sure about your golden tooth.

1 Like

Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by jimbson: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Oh!! They will soon see what sun and lense can do to nylon.. grin
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by piagetskinner(m): 10:03am On Apr 12, 2018
madness an a different shade
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Bamidele7603: 10:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Ogaju....she only put on bra and pant that's all I can see
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by symbianDON(m): 10:41am On Apr 12, 2018
I wonder why people call that material nylon....some even call it lylon grin when real name is polythene (polyethene)
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by funshoquadri: 10:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Are these ladies? Or young girls just amusing themselves
undecided
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by famiebee(f): 11:40am On Apr 12, 2018
And this one parent wasted money on her naming ceremony....... Get well soon girl.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Emmzie(m): 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Madness is all i see.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Emanodimo(m): 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
pode:
The creation of man and animals were peaceful before God created woman since then one problem to another

....I need to read the creation story in the Bible again... Cuz I only remember that Only Adam replied with... I am naked... Meaning He felt ashamed....
My point is that Eve wasn't ashamed of her unclothedness... I will want to console our men not to lose hope... Maybe some will be ashamed later of others....
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Harfisco(m): 12:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
just to make rapping more easier
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by kullozone(m): 1:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
The last one looks fvckable.

It's a great idea, actually. She comes to my house like this, I tear the nylon and fvck her, then buy two new nylons for her from aboki shop smiley
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by mechanics(m): 1:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
hmmmmm.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by Josephamstrong1(m): 2:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Common nylon now go come add money.
Re: Is Nylon Clothing The New Trend Among Ladies? by blessingsonflee(f): 2:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
See how dem resemble Zebra Crossing. Shior! lipsrsealed

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Check Out The Cost Of Mo’ Abudu’s Mind-blowing Birthday Outfit / Gtbank Fashion: Angry Crowd Breaks Wall To Enter Event / Fashion Or Madness?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.