Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,075 members, 7,953,288 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 01:34 PM

Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags (19382 Views)

3 Ipob Members Shot Dead In Owerri By Nigerian Police. / Court Grants Bail To 3 IPOB Members (Photo) / Anambra Election : 3 IPOB Arrested In Umunya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by stephenduru: 6:07pm On Apr 11, 2018
3 IPOB members have been charged to court by Nigerian police for the possession of IPOB flags.

The 3 youths were charged to court and got remanded in prison in Awka under Terrorism Act Laws. The matter was adjourned till the 30th of this month.

What got me rolling on the floor are the reactions from IPOB supporters.

Source: http://www.trezzyhelm.com/2018/04/nigerian-police-charge-3-ipob-members.html?m=1

1 Share

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by crestedaguiyi: 6:10pm On Apr 11, 2018
these guys are fools for life.

Biafra was not outlawed or banned.

it is a biafran flag not an ipob flag moreover our flags dont have IPOB written on it

you are yet to win us once even in your own law court, anu mpamas

128 Likes 10 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by clevvermind(m): 6:12pm On Apr 11, 2018
The question is how many fulani herdmen have been charged to court. na ipob una take dey get power abi? nonsense. Free those boys abeg.

111 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by aleeyus(m): 6:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
clevvermind:
The question is how many fulani herdmen have been charged to court. na ipob una take dey get power abi? nonsense. Free those boys abeg.

27 Likes 11 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by nairavsdollars(f): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
And i read a news report that IPOB is backing Buhari’s reelection. Those guys are sick

3 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by QuietHammer(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
It is only a foolish fly that follows a corpse to the grave. Even Ojukwu later wanted to be the president of a united Nigeria after wasting the life of 3 million Igbos.

Well, wetin concern me?

11 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by kasheemawo(m): 6:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
cheesy
Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by voicelez: 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
South Africa indigens suffered even more than this but what happened later
What will be will be...
The land of the rising sun must set forth at dawn

92 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Tohzara(m): 6:16pm On Apr 11, 2018
I don't understand. As far as I know, there's no country called Biafra, so how can you be citizens of a country that does not exist? There is no injustice towards Biafrans, as the people arrested are Nigerians, and are being charged for breaking the law, as IPOB has been rightly designated a terrorist organization for making unconstitutional secessionist demands, issuing threats to the Nigerian nation, and promoting hate speech against other Nigerian tribes. There is nothing unjust about this.

That the government hasn't designated marauding, bloodthirsty herdsmen of Fulani extraction terrorists, who are equally deserving of the term, is another battle on its own, and an absolutely legitimate one, but doesn't mean they should start failing at their other duties as well, making it an all round incompetence.

The ridiculous arguments made above concerning Fulani terrorists in comparison with proscribed IPOB makes no sense. It's analogous to demanding that the government shouldn't fix federal roads in the north if it hasn't fixed federal roads in the South-East. An "all-or-nothing" mentality.

Because the government has done something wrong, doesn't mean we must condemn whatever it does right. We can fight the wrong it has done at a particular point in time without attacking it for doing the right thing at other times.

12 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by phase1: 6:17pm On Apr 11, 2018
Kangaroo judicial system with jobless law enforcers.

7 Likes

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by sonnie10: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Reversed psychology. Fake news , just to scare people from being in possession of those Biafra insignia like flags and banners.

3 Likes

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Timiblanko(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
As mush I don't like the arrest . I hate to see Nigeria depart. I love my Igbo brother and sis very much.
Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by talk2archy: 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
g
Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Millz404(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Na only where una d get power

4 Likes

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by buchilino(m): 6:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
STRANGE, I THOUGHT SARRKI N OTHER BMC MEMBERS WOULD HAVE TAKEN OVER DIS THREAD.

8 Likes

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Topmaike007(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
that policeman need appointment from the Federal government that is why he is doing oversabi....

1 Like

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by buchilino(m): 6:19pm On Apr 11, 2018
aleeyus:
AH, DER DEY R. I WAS WONDERING IF BMC WOULDN'T SHOW UP

2 Likes

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by frleopardo: 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
all hail Biafra.....

24 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Jeezuzpick(m): 6:20pm On Apr 11, 2018
......and Fulani Herdsmen are walking around with loaded AK47s......

12 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by satowind(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
How is having Biafra flag an offence? The zoo that even police � don't follow Constitution...

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Roger3D(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
IPOB are a proscribed terrorist organization under Nigerian law, so any individual in possession of any paraphernalia associated with it can be prosecuted in a court of law for being a member of a terrorist organization

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by fx45(m): 6:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:
And i read a news report that IPOB is backing Buhari’s reelection. Those guys are sick
Are you sure you're as literate as you claim to be? IPOB believes Buhari's continued hold on power will eventually bring about the actualization of Biafra. How does that mean IPOB supports the murderer?

34 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by fosachens: 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
h
Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by obaival(m): 6:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Police wil fail

5 Likes

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by phase1: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
nairavsdollars:

You are not well lettered.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Nobody: 6:24pm On Apr 11, 2018
if it is fulani now, they will not do anything. But anything concerning the igbos thats when they will find their strength.

9 Likes

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by xxxtedyxxx(m): 6:26pm On Apr 11, 2018
...yet an AK-47 wielding fulani walks free.

This country is a real joke.

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by donbachi(m): 6:28pm On Apr 11, 2018
just for carrying common ordinary hypo flag..mtchww.sorry,i wanted to type IPOB
Re: Police Charge 3 IPOB Members To Court For Possession Of IPOB Flags by Nobody: 6:32pm On Apr 11, 2018
I guess 90% of the $1b security loan will be used in fighting IPOB terrorists.

Joke of a country at the shithole of the map of Africa grin

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

2020 Budget Is A Budget Of Bankruptcy ― Odilim Enwegbara, Economist / APC Rejects Rivers State Pesidential Results / Photo Of Governors Fayose, Dickson And Yari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.