Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,658 members, 7,823,870 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 04:57 PM

My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! (2297 Views)

My Phone Only Charge When The Phone Is Off / How To Fix An Android Phone That Won't Charge When Turn On / How To Fix My Infinix Hot 5 That Only Charge When Off (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Alaska5000(m): 7:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
My tecno camon C8 doesn't charge when it's On but it charges when it's switched off. What could be the problem and how can I resolve it Help please!!!!!!
����
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:14pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alaska5000:
My tecno camon C8 doesn't charge when it's On but it charges when it's switched off. What could be the problem and how can I resolve it Help please!!!!!!
����
your charging IC is the culprit.. Or maybe you can do a hard reset on your phone, even tho the OS is rarely the culprit but in some cases of virus attacks OS files that manage battery optimization are affected, but it's your IC because the same thing happend to one Samsung s4 I used to own Back then when I worked the charging port in one quack man's shop..
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 8:15pm On Apr 11, 2018
Alaska5000:
����
your charging IC is the culprit.. Or maybe you can do a hard reset on your phone, even tho the OS is rarely the culprit but in some cases of virus attacks OS files that manage battery optimization are affected, but it's your IC because the same thing happend to one Samsung s4 I used to own Bach then when I worked the charging port in one quack man's shop..
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by chicwoman(f): 3:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Have you tried a hard reset?
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by chicwoman(f): 3:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Tochyodiks:
your charging IC is the culprit.. Or maybe you can do a hard reset on your phone, even tho the OS is rarely the culprit but in some cases of virus attacks OS files that manage battery optimization are affected, but it's your IC because the same thing happend to one Samsung s4 I used to own Back then when I worked the charging port in one quack man's shop..

What if it isn't the charging IC but due to a software update?
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Alaska5000(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Tochyodiks:

I've done dat already.
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Alaska5000(m): 9:52am On Apr 12, 2018
chicwoman:
Have you tried a hard reset?

Yes, Still didn't work
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Behankey(m): 9:57am On Apr 12, 2018
Take it to Carlcare asap. Let them help diagnose it.
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Alaska5000(m): 10:06am On Apr 12, 2018
Behankey:

Where is that one biko
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Alaska5000:

Where is that one biko
just locate any tecno outlet in your area, they should direct you on what to do.. But mind you those guys take time to fix issues with smartphones depends on where you are located sha.. Or maybe better still take it to a qualified phone technician, avoid roadside business
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Alaska5000(m): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
Tochyodiks:
just locate any tecno outlet in your area, they should direct you on what to do.. But mind you those guys take time to fix issues with smartphones depends on where you are located sha.. Or maybe better still take it to a qualified phone technician, avoid roadside business

Thanks so much
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
chicwoman:

What if it isn't the charging IC but due to a software update?
Camon c8 stopped receiving updates like 2years ago
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 10:35am On Apr 12, 2018
Alaska5000:

Thanks so much
it's nothing bro
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by spactacus(m): 11:34am On Apr 12, 2018
This phone made me lost hope in tecno
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by orjisblog(m): 7:41am On Apr 14, 2018
Alaska5000:

Where is that one biko

I'm having same issue here, have you fixed yours? How did you do it?
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by omoalajah(m): 6:58pm On Apr 15, 2018
Thats all needed
Behankey:
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by datyorubaboy: 7:09pm On Apr 15, 2018
How? Why say that?
spactacus:
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by missslimzy(f): 7:23pm On Apr 15, 2018
Take to carlcare
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Behankey(m): 4:00am On Apr 21, 2018
Alaska5000:

Where is that one biko
Where are you? Tbere are a lot of their service centres across the country and one might be close to you. Check the Carlcare app
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by sureinfo: 8:39am On Apr 23, 2018
Alaska5000:
����
try using a different charger, that myt help
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Realboygenius(m): 10:16am On Apr 23, 2018
I'll suggest you take your device to Carlcare.
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by tafat: 10:28am On Apr 23, 2018
Alaska5000:
����
take your device to the nearest Carl care center to you
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by tofolo(m): 11:09am On Jul 16, 2018
tafat:
take your device to the nearest Carl care center to you
Brother dont know if you have an idea on what to do, cant make calls with my Camon c8, whenever i dail out it forcefully ends the call and also cant sent text messages. I can browse,chat and others.
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by tofolo(m): 11:16am On Jul 16, 2018
sureinfo:
try using a different charger, that myt help
Brother dont know if you have an idea on what to do, cant make calls with my Camon c8, whenever i dail out it forcefully ends the call and also cant sent text messages. I can browse,chat and others.
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by tofolo(m): 11:19am On Jul 16, 2018
Tochyodiks:
Brother don't know if you have an idea on what to do, cant make calls with my Camon c8, whenever i dial out it forcefully ends the call and also cant sent text messages. I can browse,chat and others.
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by Nobody: 6:01am On Jul 18, 2018
tofolo:
Brother don't know if you have an idea on what to do, cant make calls with my Camon c8, whenever i dial out it forcefully ends the call and also cant sent text messages. I can browse,chat and others.
you'll have to do a hard reset on the phone by pressing power button and volume down key at the same time when you're turning on the phone, or if it does not work you'll have to flash the whole O.S make sure you do a backup of important files

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by onosdpope: 11:44am On Jul 18, 2018
UR charging i.c call me on 08138487600
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by saxby(f): 5:48pm On Jul 22, 2018
put off your sim and put it back on, that issue is mostly caused by network problems, but if it persists take your device to carl care.
tofolo:

1 Like

Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by saxby(f): 5:50pm On Jul 22, 2018
yeah i think a hard reset should come in handy here, i have tried it one or two times on my spark k7.
Tochyodiks:
you'll have to do a hard reset on the phone by pressing power button and volume down key at the same time when you're turning on the phone, or if it does not work you'll have to flash the whole O.S make sure you do a backup of important files
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by omoalajah(m): 6:00pm On Jul 22, 2018
Why lose hope, all phones do Bleep up at a point. It can be fixed
spactacus:
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by missslimzy(f): 6:11pm On Jul 22, 2018
You can take it to carlcare
Re: My Tecno Camon C8 Doesn't Charge When On. Help Me!!! by datyorubaboy: 6:25pm On Jul 22, 2018
take it to a repair cneter

(1) (Reply)

I Want To Try Apple Out, Samsung NOTE 8 Up For grasp!!! / Btw Redmi Note 8 Vs Iphone 7plus Which Have The Best Phone Camera. / How To Get 17GB Data For 3000 Naira On Glo Valid For 30 Days

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.