Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,263 members, 7,836,197 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 10:49 PM

Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari (2202 Views)

COVID-19: Four Things Nigerians Want To Hear From Buhari / The Double Standard Of Presidential Aide, Lauretta Onochie (video) / Nigerians Want Buhari To Resign On Moral Grounds, Guardian Poll Shows (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by malagu: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nigerians want me back because I've uplifted their standard of living - Buhari https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=1852

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by bjayx: 9:49pm On Apr 11, 2018
Thunder fire U

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:50pm On Apr 11, 2018
God punish Devil angry

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by ogtavia(m): 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
he didn't say that..bloody blogger.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Nobody: 9:52pm On Apr 11, 2018
Uplifted in reverse from living to dying, never underestimate the sychopants,the yes men and the court whisperer, tgey have destroyed more people that the black plague

13 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by SalamRushdie: 9:57pm On Apr 11, 2018
God Punish U

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Obainoneandonly(m): 9:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
make thunder fire you and d peopled that voted you in,and d people that's going to vote for you again.after sending us to relegation.

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by whoawa(m): 10:05pm On Apr 11, 2018
ogtavia:
he didn't say that..bloody blogger.

My brother, the man have said things worst than this

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by ALMUSTAQIM(m): 10:08pm On Apr 11, 2018
GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PMB1523
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by buhariguy(m): 10:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
Idiotic pigs of biafra cannot take this
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Hapigirlxoxo(f): 10:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Failing us and still rubbing it on our faces.

Unapologetic failure of a President.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by isaacsegun(m): 10:59pm On Apr 11, 2018
the thunder that will strike the goat called buhari is still doing press up.

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by deboysben(m): 11:18pm On Apr 11, 2018
God forbid! Holy ghost fire 7 times

5 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Ratello: 11:25pm On Apr 11, 2018
ALMUSTAQIM:
GOD CONTINUE TO BLESS PMB1523

I don't know your age but I can assure you that your old god, Buhari, will likely be given the Ghaddafi's treatment if he tries to stay put in power after being well trounced and thoroughly disgraced at the 2019 polls. If you still need your own life do not be caught rigging for the despot. My 50 cent advice.

6 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Nobody: 11:27pm On Apr 11, 2018
coolscott:
He is now beginning to sound as out of sync with reality as Gaddafi did.

[/b][/i]

Buhari is giving people like you the things you like to see.

Nigerians, especially southerners worship the white man and his words, even a homeless white man can tell an educated southerner how to run his business and he will consider it.

So we are going to show you as man oyinbo as your low self esteem needs. Tell us the truth dont you feel joy, seeing this whity... low life

2 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Rucheen(m): 11:42pm On Apr 11, 2018
Nawao
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by deebest(m): 11:45pm On Apr 11, 2018
shocked Blood of Jesus

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by MacBan: 2:21am On Apr 12, 2018
OMG!! We are in a serious poo! And most Nigerians are not aware of it. Please let's put our differences aside and send this calamity back to his daura desert.

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Burukpe: 2:34am On Apr 12, 2018
Chai, Buhari! Na only you Waka come?
There is God ooo. Whose standard of living did you lift?

3 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by sanandreas(m): 2:46am On Apr 12, 2018
shocked shocked shocked
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by naijaking1: 3:44am On Apr 12, 2018
He uplifted the life of Fulani cows, not Nigerians

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Ebukamath(m): 4:59am On Apr 12, 2018
don't let me get angry this morning
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by ayusco85(m): 5:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Buhari declared for a 2nd term and the stock market crashed. Investors are taking their money and leaving Nigeria. Would you blame them? Even Buhari himself left Nigeria after declaring. He knew what his declaration had done to Nigeria. No one wants to hang around when the air is polluted. And what Buhari did today is pollute Nigeria! Nigeria needs a breath of fresh air in 2019. We don’t need someone who pollutes the economic, political and social air over Nigeria and then runs to his UK to leave us to breath the air he polluted!

4 Likes

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by emmasege: 5:30am On Apr 12, 2018
Please, can our Anglican friends in Nigeria help drum some sense into their spiritual head's ear (Archbishop Justin Welby)?

Buhari likes to always use him for cheap political points.

Anglicans, please come and carry your Archbishop o.

1 Like

Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by 9aiboard: 5:55am On Apr 12, 2018
Lol He's trying xhaa ..luvmp recommends him
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by phemmyfour: 6:14am On Apr 12, 2018
Yesoo....The economy is soaring
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by SOFTENGR: 6:48am On Apr 12, 2018
Go get your PVC and decide your fate in 2019.
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by millomaniac: 7:12am On Apr 12, 2018
malagu:
Nigerians want me back because I've uplifted their standard of living - Buhari https://thenewsroom.ng/articles?id=1852

Wtf? Is he still sick?
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by Omeokachie: 7:22am On Apr 12, 2018
I thought this man does not smoke.
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by emmykey0128(m): 7:24am On Apr 12, 2018
This man is high on cow dug if truly he. Says that
Re: Nigerians Want Me Back Because I've Uplifted Their Standard Of Living - Buhari by bonechamberlain(m): 7:26am On Apr 12, 2018
only herdsmen want you back, because u have upgraded and sophisticated their methods of destruction

(1) (2) (Reply)

See The Title PDP Loyalist Have Given Senator Akpabio After Defection / Mass Defections Rock Opobo/ Nkoro Lga In Rivers State. Thousands Move To Apc / Defection: PDP Ready To Recieve Ambode Into The Party Next Week

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.