Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,490 members, 7,819,779 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 11:08 PM

Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid - Sports (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid (31030 Views)

Nigerian Reactions To AFCON Elimination By Tunisia / Marvin Olawale Akinlabi Park: Biography, Age, Parents, Unveiled By Real Madrid / What Ronaldo’s Move To Juventus Will Do To Barcelona’s Messi – Ciro Ferrara (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by NeeKlaus: 3:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
leesha:

who b dis one wey dey quote me why don't u keep ya 'knowledge is power' nonsense to yaself... Mr 'knowledge'...
STFU! Dazzall.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by leesha(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
NeeKlaus:

STFU! Dazzall.

Lol...I see wat u do with ya mb. Carry on. Egbefu!
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Pharaoh001(f): 11:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
moscyt:

England withdrew their officiating team from Russia 2018 due to political reasons. please read up on it and get your facts right. English referees are still some of the best in the game.

The previous attack(poisoning/ceasing of the air) on Syria from US was mastermind by a British guy. And Russia have a close bond with Syria.... All those filthy political issues you're referring to has nothing to do with football. If it has¿ Then England should be withdrawing thier Team for the RUSSIA World Cup...why only the Referees
The referees were neglected because of incompetence and high rate of influencing ongoing match...
Try and subscribe to Al-jazeera for real news.

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by OKorowanta: 3:18am On Apr 13, 2018
polabo:
Sure penalty but at the time it was given and for that high calibre of a game, it should have been overlooked.

Does the rule state that there's a particular time penalties shouldn't be given?

2 Likes

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Nobody: 10:42am On Apr 13, 2018
swiz123:
Ronaldo disgraced me even more.

After an insipid performance from him, he was served a penalty and when he scored, he chose to take off his shirt.

I have never seen a player who appreciated mediocrity that way.

I don't think Messi would take off his shirt If he scored from a controversial penalty. Well, I guess that action of his(ronaldo) showed he has something in common with Nigerians, and that's appreciating and endorsing mediocrity.

Really

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Nobody: 10:48am On Apr 13, 2018
Alphasoar:
A widespread criticisms should cover the whole of Europe on yesterday's occasion of disastrous officiating of the Juve & Madrid Q8 match by English referee.
I still think that an original GOAT should not take joy in scoring a cheap 93' penalty kick since he was helpless for 90'.

That penalty took them to semis

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Alphasoar(m): 1:41pm On Apr 13, 2018
maynia:

That penalty took them to semis

So, i should fry water nah undecided
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by PDPGuy: 1:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
NeeKlaus:

Ignorance. No English referee will officiate at the World Cup because of the diplomatic tensions between England and Russia. The British withdrew all their officials for security reasons.

Even today that Arsenal plays CSKA in Moscow, no English fan is traveling. Knowledge is power.
You are wrong.

Long before the diplomatic tensions, FIFA didn’t pencil down any English ref in their prospective World Cup list after Mark Clattenburg decided to move to Saudi Arabia.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by NeeKlaus: 1:50pm On Apr 13, 2018
PDPGuy:

You are wrong.

Long before the diplomatic tensions, FIFA didn’t pencil down any English ref in their prospective World Cup list after Mark Clattenburg decided to move to Saudi Arabia.
Did they give any reason for that?
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Nobody: 2:01pm On Apr 13, 2018
Alphasoar:

So, i should fry water nah undecided

Flat penalty took them to the semis

If Messi had one
He would also be in the semis
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Alphasoar(m): 2:29pm On Apr 13, 2018
maynia:

Flat penalty took them to the semis

If Messi had one
He would also be in the semis
yea and he never had one and is out of the league.

But that isn't putting some doe in me pocket bro. Their play, their pay. Don't be an unknown fan.
Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by babytoun: 4:54pm On Apr 13, 2018
maestroferddi:
All lovers of justice and fair play will find the action of the deplorable English referee repugnant...

Some lovers of justice saw it as a very clear penalty. who made you the spokesman for lovers of justice ??

1 Like

Re: Omojuwa Reacts To Juventus Elimination By Real Madrid by Xclusivedaniel6(m): 4:12pm On Apr 15, 2018
ItsTime4me:
. If Buffon were in the post, Ronaldo's attitude may have been different. Fear for catch Rinaldo small and may have made him miss the penalty.

Says who?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Siri Vs Cortana, Argentina Vs Germany – Who Wins? / Robbers Attack Ogeniyi Onazi's Home / Yamila Rodriguez: Meet The Argentina & Boca Juniors Female Star Who Is A CR7 Fan

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.