Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,537 members, 7,958,659 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 07:59 PM

[updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance - NYSC - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance (2453 Views)

Updated Nysc Allowance - Good News For All Pcm And Cm / NYSC 2018 Batch A Corps Members House / UPDATED: NYSC 2017 Batch ‘B’ Mobilization Exercise Timetable (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

[updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 10:21pm On Apr 11, 2018
If you have any Nysc issues drop you comment below for assistance

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter.
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
The management of the National Youth Service Corps, NYSC, has extended the registration of the Batch A stream II prospective Corps Members.

The scheme had March 25, 2018, notified prospective corps members that registration portal will be open from Monday, March 26, 2018, and will close on Sunday, April 8, 2018.

But the registration has now been extended to Tuesday, April 10, 2018.

NYSC announced the extension of the registration on Monday, April 9, 2018, on its twitter handle

It urged eligible candidates to make good of the two days extension and carryout all their registration, warning that the portal will not be reopened once it is shutdown.

However, as stated in the NYSC Mobilization Time-Table for 2018 Batch A, Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department of the agency will start from Monday, April 9,to Wednesday, April 11, 2018.

This exercise will be followed with Notification/On-line Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions from Thursday, April 12 to Sunday, April 15, 2018.
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 10:23pm On Apr 11, 2018
Your callup letter should be online by 12am today

Once its 12am,,you free to check your dashboard for the callup letter and check the state you are posted to

Take note,the address of your orientation camp will be boldly written there with the date you are to resume for you camp activities

Another reason why d printing of call up letter CNT be postponed......Fasting will commence on 16 of May. While Camp is from 19th April to 9th May.....The NYSC Brigadier General said DAT dey don't want people (Muslims) to be fasting while in CAMP cox people do collapse........No retreat no surrender....
Kind Regards#
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by Bifrost: 10:39pm On Apr 11, 2018
youngnerd:
Your callup letter should be online by 12am today

Once its 12am,,you free to check your dashboard for the callup letter and check the state you are posted to

Take note,the address of your orientation camp will be boldly written there with the date you are to resume for you camp activities

Another reason why d printing of call up letter CNT be postponed......Fasting will commence on 16 of May. While Camp is from 19th April to 9th May.....The NYSC Brigadier General said DAT dey don't want people (Muslims) to be fasting while in CAMP cox people do collapse........No retreat no surrender....
Kind Regards#

Where is this coming from?
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 9:41am On Apr 12, 2018
From above, grin
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 10:09am On Apr 12, 2018
Update

“However, as stated in the NYSC Mobilization Time-Table for 2018 Batch A, Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department of the agency will start from Monday, April 9, to Wednesday, April 11, 2018.”

“This exercise will be followed with Notification/Online Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions from Thursday, April 12 to Sunday, April 15, 2018.”
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 10:13am On Apr 12, 2018
This is to inform 2018 Batch "A" graduates that were Exempted from Service on age grounds, who have spelling mistakes on their names uploaded online to apply for Name Correction on their dashboard between now and tomorrow 12th April, 2018.
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 11:30am On Apr 12, 2018
The Truth About The NYSC 2018 Batch A Call Up letter

A call-up letter is a piece of document that contains an individual details with the state of deployment information. And it is very important in the whole of NYSC scheme.

Most people always think that after the NYSC registration portal is closed, then the call up letter should be out immediately. But that is not the case.

There has been rumour going around for over 2 days that the printing of call-up letters will begin today. And many of you guys have been sleepless, and waiting to at least know where you have been deployed to.

Till now, there are no Call-up letter and many of you have started thinking something is wrong.

The truth about this whole thing is that the NYSC Official has not announced the date yet. When the time comes to print your call up letter, you will be notified and it will be announced officially.

Some were even asking us either the Orientation camp has been postponed, nobody postponed anything.

The call up letter might come up anytime. It won’t be long be but when its out there, you will know that it is out.

Calm down and relax yourself. Everything is going to be fine. You don’t need to be afraid of where you will be posted. God is in control and there are no bad states.

I have seen people posted to Lagos and came out with nothing except the expensive cost of living that hunt him everywhere and have seen some people posted to some village in Jigawa and making a good life out of it.

The matter is not where you are posted, the important thing is you.

While we await call up letter, if you want to share anything with us below, go ahead
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by Idycole(m): 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
In my own Perception, Since Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions commence from Thursday, April 12 to Sunday, April 15, 2018.” Def, we should be able to print it online 4rm the 12th . I heard some people have seen their call up letter in their dashboard tho, iooono how true is that actually. Does it means all those that havent gotten their call up letter will automaticalled called for stream 2? Please I'm confused

youngnerd:
Update

“However, as stated in the NYSC Mobilization Time-Table for 2018 Batch A, Deployment and Printing of Call-up Letters by ICT Department of the agency will start from Monday, April 9, to Wednesday, April 11, 2018.”

“This exercise will be followed with Notification/Online Printing of Call-up Letters/Delivery of Call-up letters to Institutions from Thursday, April 12 to Sunday, April 15, 2018.”
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by Idycole(m): 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
How true is this please?

youngnerd:
If you have any Nysc issues drop you comment below for assistance

NYSC Batch A 2018 Printing Of Call Up Letter.

Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by Estelletohbehd: 1:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
I registered successfully and was given my call up number.after some days.i noticed choice of deployment appeared on my dashboard and uptil now its still there and preventing me from accessing anyother thing on my dashboard.is it just me or its happening to someone else...
Idycole:
How true is this please?

Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 1:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Idycole:
How true is this please?

Very true
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Estelletohbehd:
I registered successfully and was given my call up number.after some days.i noticed choice of deployment appeared on my dashboard and uptil now its still there and preventing me from accessing anyother thing on my dashboard.is it just me or its happening to someone else...

This is an incomplete registration buzz me on Whatsapp +234 817 371 5934
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
Attention Attention Attention!!! Don't allow any body to deceive you that other institution are printing their call up letter, I make a call with someone working in ICT department at NYSC head office at maitama, Abuja, he told me that nothing like call up letter for now, that as the matter of fact they are still working on it that from 12th which is today- 15th April,2018 we shall have access to it. And I told him that I saw someone posted the call up letter, he said that, is scanned and edited someone previous information. Pls I will get back to the full house for more update. Thanks for ur usual understanding.

1 Like

Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 8:46pm On Apr 12, 2018
��‍� *THIS IS FOR YOU 2018 PCMs* ��‍�

*```Group to join or things to do in camp in order to get posted to a better PPA in Cities or Town*.```

*1. QUARTER GUARD:* These people are the group in charge of welcoming high dignitaries like DG or governor in camp or any military gathering. Their stand are normally situated just immediately after the main entrance to camp, painted with Nigeria's colour. All the members of this groups are normally posted to better places in city like barracks, governor's office, companies etc. There are alot of opportunities when you join this group, though selection of members is random.
*2. COLLAR PARTH:* They work with parrade team, they are the flags bearer, they are just six (6) in number. They normally displace during any ceremonial event in camp.
*3. ORIENTATION BROADCASTING SERVICE* (OBS): This set of group are the one in charge of news within the camp. They also anchor every evening/night party. If you obtain their form, make sure you function about 90% in the group or probably strive to be an exco.
*4. BAND*: This group are the camp drummers for parade. There is always a slot for member to get posted to better PPA.
*5. BECOME AN EXCO IN YOUR PLATOON:* Most platoon excos that knows way are always posted to better PPA.

*NOTE: Don't forget to pray as well for divine favour*

_wish you all prosperous service year_ ������

*~Yng Doctor* �‍�
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by loftyone(m): 8:47pm On Apr 13, 2018
I hope I get posted to anambra
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 10:27pm On Apr 13, 2018
loftyone:
I hope I get posted to anambra

Like seriously?? Am in Anambra. Did you choose Anambra state?
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by yehmy(m): 10:17am On Apr 14, 2018
I applied for name correction and till now it is yet to be corrected any solution to that?
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 10:55am On Apr 14, 2018
yehmy:
I applied for name correction and till now it is yet to be corrected any solution to that?

for how long now?
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by yehmy(m): 11:14am On Apr 14, 2018
youngnerd:

for how long now?
since day1 of registration march 26.... have even mail nysc they told me to be patient

Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by yehmy(m): 11:15am On Apr 14, 2018
youngnerd:

for how long now?
youngnerd:

for how long now?
since day1 of registration march 26.... have even mail nysc they told me to be patient
Re: [updated] Nysc 2018 Latest Important Updates, advice, information And Assistance by youngnerd: 12:46pm On Apr 14, 2018
P
yehmy:

Something somehow is wrong, your name should have been corrected by now. It takes bout maximum of one week. But since you've mailed Nysc and they said you should be patient I think you'll have to wait for them, maybe you'll mail them again after 7 days if it's not still corrected....... ..

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Dakingari Orientation Camp Kebbi State On Fire! Demonstration On Point / My NYSC Year In Pictures / NYSC Service At Intercontinental And Zenith Bank

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.