Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,824 members, 7,956,114 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 02:45 AM

She's Divorced, But She's In Love Should I Continue The Relationship? - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / She's Divorced, But She's In Love Should I Continue The Relationship? (402 Views)

What Is The Relationship Between “fufu” And Vulcanizers In Nigeria? / NIN: Can I Continue The Process In Any State? / Hot Divorced Mother Of Two Release SexuallySuggestive Photos ToCelebrate Single (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

She's Divorced, But She's In Love Should I Continue The Relationship? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Apr 11, 2018
Hi Nairalanders, this is my story. A long time family friend was dating her back then in school (tertiary). It happens that she's secretly admiring me which I didn't noticed.
However, this family friend is my elder brother's friend so I don't joke with the girl at all, so I don't disrespect him but the girl in question I am older than her.
It happens that he runs a studio and I do go there to take care of some things anytime he is not around.
As fate may have it, he was going to travel for a week for a job interview he gave me the house keys which part of it is also a studio and told me the girl will be staying at her place since she has been staying with him off campus.

I was very surprised to find the girl at home around 9pm when I was about to sleep. We started gisting late into the night and when it was close to 11pm I told her I was going back to my family house but she refused. I slept there, but before then she told me she has quit her relationship with my friend.
She tried all she could so we could helped each other that night, but I told her I respect my friend I wouldn't do that with her.
She later graduated and we lost contact for close to 7years. My family friend got married to another girl. She somehow got my contact and that same week she was about getting married too, which she did.
The problem is that the husband is abusing her physically by beating her because she was fighting a side chick the husband brought back home. She had to quit the marriage by divorcing him. She sent me some pictures of her wounded face from several punches from him. I couldn't keep the pictures I deleted them.
Now she wants me into her life. Would it be wrong if I forge ahead with her? Is there anything wrong to marry a divorced woman?
Please, no insult mature advice. Thanks
Re: She's Divorced, But She's In Love Should I Continue The Relationship? by ellapius(f): 1:02am On Apr 12, 2018
No nothing wrong but I think u should find out her husband keeps side chick. Is he promiscuous or she is full of trouble. 7year apart is a long time for people to remain same. By the way marriage sucks

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Ihe Abiala N'imo Embarks On Medical Outreach / Email Blasting Softwares Cheap / Make Money Without Stress From Your Home With Your Mobile Phone 2018

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.