Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,747 members, 7,824,153 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:54 AM

Throughout This Day And Beyond, God Will Guide Your Steps - Religion - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Throughout This Day And Beyond, God Will Guide Your Steps (283 Views)

The Dangers Of Being A Prostitute In This Day And Age (Photos) / Your Steps Are Ordered By The Lord / We Are In God's Third Day And The Rapture Can Happen At Any Time - Joseph Prince (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Throughout This Day And Beyond, God Will Guide Your Steps by bummyla(m): 1:59am On Apr 12, 2018
Trust in the LORD with all thine heart; and lean not unto thine own understanding. In all thy ways acknowledge him, and he shall direct thy paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

You will hear a voice behind you saying, “This is the way. Follow it, whether it turns to the right or to the left.”
Isaiah 30:21

We can make our plans, but the LORD determines our steps.
Proverbs 16:9

The steps of a man are established by the LORD, And He delights in his way.
Psalm 37:23

Many plans are in a man's heart, But the counsel of the LORD will stand.
Proverbs 19:21

I will instruct you and teach you in the way you should go; I will counsel you with my eye upon you.
Psalm 32:8

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding. In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:5-6

I know, O Lord, that the way of man is not in himself, that it is not in man who walks to direct his steps.
Jeremiah 10:23

Thus says the Lord, your Redeemer, the Holy One of Israel: “I am the Lord your God, who teaches you to profit, who leads you in the way you should go.
Isaiah 48:17

The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way;
Psalm 37:23

If we confess our sins, he is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and to cleanse us from all unrighteousness.
1 John 1:9

The heart of man plans his way, but the Lord establishes his steps.
Proverbs 16:9

In all your ways acknowledge him, and he will make straight your paths.
Proverbs 3:6

Casting all your anxieties on him, because he cares for you.
1 Peter 5:7

Keep your life free from love of money, and be content with what you have, for he has said, “I will never leave you nor forsake you.”
Hebrews 13:5

For God gave us a spirit not of fear but of power and love and self-control.
2 Timothy 1:7

And we know that for those who love God all things work together for good, for those who are called according to his purpose.
Romans 8:28

Commit your work to the Lord, and your plans will be established.
Proverbs 16:3

And my God will supply every need of yours according to his riches in glory in Christ Jesus.
Philippians 4:19

I can do all things through him who strengthens me.
Philippians 4:13

And God is able to make all grace abound to you, so that having all sufficiency in all things at all times, you may abound in every good work.
2 Corinthians 9:8

But he said, “What is impossible with men is possible with God.”
Luke 18:27

And your ears shall hear a word behind you, saying, “This is the way, walk in it,” when you turn to the right or when you turn to the left.
Isaiah 30:21

Trust in the Lord with all your heart, and do not lean on your own understanding.
Proverbs 3:5

When he calls to me, I will answer him; I will be with him in trouble; I will rescue him and honor him.
Psalm 91:15

When the Spirit of truth comes, he will guide you into all the truth, for he will not speak on his own authority, but whatever he hears he will speak, and he will declare to you the things that are to come.
John 16:13

For I know the plans I have for you, declares the Lord, plans for welfare and not for evil, to give you a future and a hope.
Jeremiah 29:11

And the Lord will guide you continually and satisfy your desire in scorched places and make your bones strong; and you shall be like a watered garden, like a spring of water, whose waters do not fail.
Isaiah 58:11

Of David. Fret not yourself because of evildoers; be not envious of wrongdoers! For they will soon fade like the grass and wither like the green herb. Trust in the Lord, and do good; dwell in the land and befriend faithfulness. Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart. Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act. ...
Psalm 37:1-40

If any of you lacks wisdom, let him ask God, who gives generously to all without reproach, and it will be given him. But let him ask in faith, with no doubting, for the one who doubts is like a wave of the sea that is driven and tossed by the wind.
James 1:5-6

And make straight paths for your feet, so that what is lame may not be put out of joint but rather be healed.
Hebrews 12:13

For all who are led by the Spirit of God are sons of God.
Romans 8:14

Where there is no guidance, a people falls, but in an abundance of counselors there is safety.
Proverbs 11:14

Be not wise in your own eyes; fear the Lord, and turn away from evil.
Proverbs 3:7

But whoever listens to me will dwell secure and will be at ease, without dread of disaster.”
Proverbs 1:33

My son, if sinners entice you, do not consent.
Proverbs 1:10

Your word is a lamp to my feet and a light to my path.
Psalm 119:105

Blessed is the man whom you discipline, O Lord, and whom you teach out of your law, to give him rest from days of trouble, until a pit is dug for the wicked. For the Lord will not forsake his people; he will not abandon his heritage;
Psalm 94:12-14

With long life I will satisfy him and show him my salvation.”
Psalm 91:16

That this is God, our God forever and ever. He will guide us forever.
Psalm 48:14

He drew me up from the pit of destruction, out of the miry bog, and set my feet upon a rock, making my steps secure.
Psalm 40:2

The steps of a man are established by the Lord, when he delights in his way; though he fall, he shall not be cast headlong, for the Lord upholds his hand.
Psalm 37:23-24

Be still before the Lord and wait patiently for him; fret not yourself over the one who prospers in his way, over the man who carries out evil devices!
Psalm 37:7

Commit your way to the Lord; trust in him, and he will act.
Psalm 37:5

Delight yourself in the Lord, and he will give you the desires of your heart.
Psalm 37:4

Even though I walk through the valley of the shadow of death, I will fear no evil, for you are with me; your rod and your staff, they comfort me.
Psalm 23:4

Blessed is the man who walks not in the counsel of the wicked, nor stands in the way of sinners, nor sits in the seat of scoffers;
Psalm 1:1

Do your best to present yourself to God as one approved, a worker who has no need to be ashamed, rightly handling the word of truth.
2 Timothy 2:15

And whatever you do, in word or deed, do everything in the name of the Lord Jesus, giving thanks to God the Father through him.
Colossians 3:17

Do not be conformed to this world, but be transformed by the renewal of your mind, that by testing you may discern what is the will of God, what is good and acceptable and perfect.
Romans 12:2

Jesus said to them, “I am the bread of life; whoever comes to me shall not hunger, and whoever believes in me shall never thirst.
John 6:35

For he whom God has sent utters the words of God, for he gives the Spirit without measure.
John 3:34

For nothing will be impossible with God.”
Luke 1:37

“And it shall come to pass afterward, that I will pour out my Spirit on all flesh; your sons and your daughters shall prophesy, your old men shall dream dreams, and your young men shall see visions.
Joel 2:28

But the Lord said to me, “Do not say, ‘I am only a youth’; for to all to whom I send you, you shall go, and whatever I command you, you shall speak. Do not be afraid of them, for I am with you to deliver you, declares the Lord.”
Jeremiah 1:7-8

For my thoughts are not your thoughts, neither are your ways my ways, declares the Lord. For as the heavens are higher than the earth, so are my ways higher than your ways and my thoughts than your thoughts.
Isaiah 55:8-9

And the Spirit of the Lord shall rest upon him, the Spirit of wisdom and understanding, the Spirit of counsel and might, the Spirit of knowledge and the fear of the Lord.
Isaiah 11:2

Today, God will satisfy you with all the desires of your heart. He will make you a reference point of success and put smile on your face.The peak of others shall be your own starting point.Throughout this day and beyond, God will guide your steps and His mighty hands will rest on you to single you out for outstanding success and uncommon favour. New opportunities will come your way and you will be celebrated. Amen.

Be anxious for nothing, but in everything, by prayer and petition, with thanksgiving, present your requests to God.
Philippians 4:6
https://bummyla.com/2018/04/12/throughout-this-day-and-beyond-god-will-guide-your-steps-and-his-mighty-hands-will-rest-on-you/

(1) (Reply)

Right Choice In Marriage By Pastor E A Adeboye. / Only God Can Judge Me. Hypocritical Excuse To Misbehave. / Sexual Satisfaction The Godly Way.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.