Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,217 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:25 AM

Famous African Horror Author In Britain Is A Nigerian Woman! - Literature - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Literature / Famous African Horror Author In Britain Is A Nigerian Woman! (371 Views)

Thinkerspool Book Club Interviews Youngest Published Author In Nigeria / Ikenna Igwe Shares Horror Experiences In A Face-me-i-face-you Building / I Read In The Bathroom - Dami Ajayi, Author Of A Woman's Body Is A Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Famous African Horror Author In Britain Is A Nigerian Woman! by Nobody: 3:02am On Apr 12, 2018
I was surprised to discover that the daughter of the late chief C.C Onoh, the late former governor of old Anambra State, who is also the father of Bianca Ojukwu, is a famous author of African Horror books in Britain. Her name is Nuzo Onoh. As an Igbo woman, this made me very proud as we now have another esteemed daughter after Chimamanda Ngozi who is flying the Igbo flag for us abroad. In fact, this lady is called the Queen of African Horror and having just finished reading one of her books, Unhallowed Graves, I challenge anyone else to claim that title. Here is an interview I just watched on youtube about her work - https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Uu2kl_A0ZXc

So, brothers and sisters, I encourage you to read one of her books and see the amazing talent we have in Igboland! God is good!

(1) (Reply)

Be On Your Guard,dear Male Besties! / Alimas Ordeal / The Hunger For A Better Life

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.