Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,833 members, 7,810,208 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 11:53 PM

Cute Cameroon Guys - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Cute Cameroon Guys (4626 Views)

Cameroon Dishes / Top 10 Most Beautiful Cameroon Celebrities / Beautiful Cameroon Girls (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Pics

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:14am On Apr 12, 2018
More pics

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:16am On Apr 12, 2018
Adding more

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:18am On Apr 12, 2018
Pics

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:20am On Apr 12, 2018
Adding pics

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:23am On Apr 12, 2018
More pics

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:28am On Apr 12, 2018
More

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:17am On Apr 12, 2018
its like u are a Cameroonian. all Dis dude are cute,but we(Nigerian) are way cuter than dem. I know Dis are your finest.if I should post pics of my dudes down in orile ,then you will realise that this ones are just learning
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 12:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
its like u are a Cameroonian. all Dis dude are cute,but we(Nigerian) are way cuter than dem. I know Dis are your finest.if I should post pics of my dudes down in orile ,then you will realise that this ones are just learning
Why do u speak dis way? Got a problem? I'm not offended though What makes u think you Nigerian guys are cuter?
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 1:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rexia:

Why do u speak dis way? Got a problem? I'm not offended though What makes u think you Nigerian guys are cuter?
ave got no problem and I ain't offended either. if you cone down to Nigeria, you will see wat am saying.am even suspecting Dis your pics you posted.I doubt if these guys are Cameroonian. d Cameroonians I know are muscular and very black in complexion.am guessing they are from one of those southern African country.Cameroons don't look like dis
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
ave got no problem and I ain't offended either. if you cone down to Nigeria, you will see wat am saying.am even suspecting Dis your pics you posted.I doubt if these guys are Cameroonian. d Cameroonians I know are muscular and very black in complexion.am guessing they are from one of those southern African country.Cameroons don't look like dis
What? Are u kidding me? Trust me they are Cameroonians.I actually know them.They live here in Cameroon.They don't come from any south African country
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rexia:

What? Are u kidding me? Trust me they are Cameroonians.I actually know them.They live here in Cameroon.They don't come from any south African country
k ,I believe you girl.no need for us to be arguing on Dis issue. I rest my case
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
k ,I believe you girl.no need for us to be arguing on Dis issue. I rest my case
Okay then.Do u Nigerian guys even date any other girls apart from ur own? You guys seem really reserved
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rexia:

Okay then.Do u Nigerian guys even date any other girls apart from ur own? You guys seem really reserved
within nigeria I doubt it,but outside Nigeria they do. most do like to marry from their own tribe though
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
within nigeria I doubt it,but outside Nigeria they do. most do like to marry from their own tribe though
You guys date girls dat still treat you like poo and take your nice guy attributes for a joke? Please! I cannot.I will choose a nice guy any day over a bad boy.De bad boys dem na who sef? Abeg!In Cameroon, people also date within their tribe but hardly though.Cameroonians hardly have a problem with marrying a different tribe.I heard most Nigerian guys are bad boys.And I don't know if it is all true though. But will u guys still treat a girl from another African country like the bad boys u say you are or will you change to be nice?
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rexia:

You guys date girls dat still treat you like poo and take your nice guy attributes for a joke? Please! I cannot.I will choose a nice guy any day over a bad boy.De bad boys dem na who sef? Abeg!In Cameroon, people also date within their tribe but hardly though.Cameroonians hardly have a problem with marrying a different tribe.I heard most Nigerian guys are bad boys.And I don't know if it is all true though. But will u guys still treat a girl from another African country like the bad boys u say you are or will you change to be nice?
one tin abt Nigeria, is DAT tribalism is embedded in us.u can see it right here on nairaland,but not everybody is like DAT.same goes to the bad boy tin.there are bad boys everywhere and its not a nigerian tin.there are more good guys than bad ones.I believe if a Nigerian guy love you,he will do it with his whole hearth. no matter what
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 4:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
one tin abt Nigeria, is DAT tribalism is embedded in us.u can see it right here on nairaland,but not everybody is like DAT.same goes to the bad boy tin.there are bad boys everywhere and its not a nigerian tin.there are more good guys than bad ones.I believe if a Nigerian guy love you,he will do it with his whole hearth. no matter what
Okay yeah tribalism does divide you guys and is making your society worst.I don't know about dat thing of more good guys Dan bad ones,Still doubting it.From what I've read and heard of u Nigerian guys,I don't think I will want to end up with one even if I really wanted to.Na so I seeyam.
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rexia:

Okay yeah tribalism does divide you guys and is making your society worst.I don't know about dat thing of more good guys Dan bad ones,Still doubting it.From what I've read and heard of u Nigerian guys,I don't think I will want to end up with one even if I really wanted to.Na so I seeyam.
well everybody with his or her own opinion,but don't judge someone with prejudice. experience they say is d best master
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
well everybody with his or her own opinion,but don't judge someone with prejudice. experience they say is d best master
I'm not judging from prejudice. I'm judging from what I read and hear.Besides,why would I want to experience how it feels like to be with a Nigerian guy after all I've read and heard.But dat is impossible even if he begged me.I'm not ready to start experiencing things dat I'll regret I did in the first place.
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rexia:

I'm not judging from prejudice. I'm judging from what I read and hear.Besides,why would I want to experience how it feels like to be with a Nigerian guy after all I've read and heard.But dat is impossible even if he begged me.I'm not ready to start experiencing things dat I'll regret I did in the first place.
k,am not telling to date a Nigerian guy,don't quote me wrong.am only saying dat you should not judge a book by d cover
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
k,am not telling to date a Nigerian guy,don't quote me wrong.am only saying dat you should not judge a book by d cover
I apologize if u think I'm quoting you wrong.I'm just somehow uncomfortable with the negativity that I've heard about Nigerian guys.
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Obainoneandonly(m): 4:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rexia:

I apologize if u think I'm quoting you wrong.I'm just somehow uncomfortable with the negativity that I've heard about Nigerian guys.
don't let d negativity dat u ave heard to to make u blindingly that everybody is like DAT.its just a small proportion, not even up to 10%
Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 5:07pm On Apr 14, 2018
Just to add a few

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 5:08pm On Apr 14, 2018
Adding more

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 5:10pm On Apr 14, 2018
More pics

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by Rexia(f): 5:11pm On Apr 14, 2018
More again

1 Share

Re: Cute Cameroon Guys by FandaGracious21(f): 7:10am On Aug 01, 2022
Hello good morning, hope everyone sleep well
Ok new here and this caught my eyes

(1) (Reply)

Which Five Romancelander Will You Miss Most If Your Account Is Deactivated / Native Doctor That Provide Charms For Boko Haram In Ijebu Igbo, Ogun State / Nairaland And Insulting Comments.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.