Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,191 members, 7,839,050 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 01:01 PM

Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts - Religion (8) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts (33666 Views)

Daddy Freeze Reacts As Remi Tinubu Is Ordained As RCCG Pastor / Man Pays His Tithe On The Streets Of Benin (Photos) / Daddy Freeze Reacts As Apostle Suleman Increases His Tithe From 10% To 30% (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by paxonel(m): 7:38am On Apr 14, 2018
Originality007:

I dont care what ever u write or say, in as much is my money, I dony need any guidelines from u or anyone to pay my tithes...So just waka pass.
shut up! You don't pay any tithe! and obviously you don't have money talkless of paying.
People who have money and they are pay don't come out to say they have money.
They pay quietly and don't argue anything.

Ewu! angry

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Johnson5258: 1:48pm On Apr 18, 2018
For sufficiency in the house of God sir
lexy2014:
uncle I beg, what is d purpose of tithing?
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Johnson5258: 1:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
Small small oooo
paxonel:
shut up! You don't pay any tithe! and obviously you don't have money talkless of paying.
People who have money and they are pay don't come out to say they have money.
They pay quietly and don't argue anything.

Ewu! angry
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by lexy2014: 5:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
Johnson5258:
For sufficiency in the house of God sir
pls explain
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ajbabs(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
MistadeRegal:
undecided
According to the Bible:
[8]Will a man rob God? Yet ye have robbed me. But ye say, Wherein have we robbed thee? In tithes and offerings.
[9]Ye are cursed with a curse: for ye have robbed me, even this whole nation.
[10]Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the LORD of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.
[11]And I will rebuke the devourer for your sakes, and he shall not destroy the fruits of your ground; neither shall your vine cast her fruit before the time in the field, saith the LORD of hosts.
[12]And all nations shall call you blessed: for ye shall be a delightsome land, saith the LORD of hosts.
Malachi:3:8-12

But that is if you have.
GOD never stipulated you won't make Heaven if you don't have.
Lazarus in the Bible was a very poor man, having nothing, yet he's currently in Abraham's bosom.
But understanding the word of GOD there, shows it's reward for GOD'S blessings.
Pastors, please tell the people the truth and stop making Christianity appear all about money and material things.

Study the below for more understanding
Deut 14: 22- 27, This is how God Almighty wants us to spend the tithe, if the new millennium ( modern day) pastors would be bent on us to pay tithe or go to hell.
After you, might have read the above bible passages, then read the popular Malachi 3:10
If you are to bring tithe to house of the Lord, you are the one to determine how to spend the tithe according to words of God Almighty by using it to buy things to eat in the house of the Lord and in his presence. God Almighty then advised his people to remember sons of Levite when they are eating their tithe.
God didn't demand for money!
Even if you bring your tithe from a far place, you can change it to money but by the time to get to presence of God Almighty, your must use the money (tithe) to buy food and wine and you and your family members should eat it in the presence of Lord but remember to share out of your tithe to priests (who are sons of Levite), orphans and those who don't have. This is God's command.
My brother, then read Hebrew 7: 1- 28 for better understanding for the eradication of tithe by Apostle of Christ. Read Hebrew 7: 12 very well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ajbabs(m): 6:44pm On Apr 18, 2018
Kylekent59:
What is thite?

1/10 th of your salary in which you pay to the church

What is the church?

The church is christ Jesus

And what did christ Jesus says?

He said we should give to those people that have non, those who have not eaten, those who have no clothes/ shelters etc

And where can you find them?

In the orphanage, along the streets, etc.

So be wise and don't be deceived

We read the bible and follow the teachings of christ.

Deut 14: 22- 27, This is how God Almighty wants us to spend the tithe, if the new millennium ( modern day) pastors would be bent on us to pay tithe or go to hell.
After you, might have read the above bible passages, then read the popular Malachi 3:10
If you are to bring tithe to house of the Lord, you are the one to determine how to spend the tithe according to words of God Almighty by using it to buy things to eat in the house of the Lord and in his presence. God Almighty then advised his people to remember sons of Levite when they are eating their tithe.
Even if you bring your tithe from a far place, you can change it to money but by the time to get to presence of God Almighty, your must use the money (tithe) to buy food and wine and you and your family members should eat it in the presence of Lord but remember to share out of your tithe to priests (who are sons of Levite), orphans and those who don't have. This is God's command.
My brother, then read Hebrew 7: 1- 28 for better understanding for the eradication of tithe by Apostle of Christ. Read Hebrew 7: 12 very well.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ajbabs(m): 6:45pm On Apr 18, 2018
Originality007:
I pay my tithe every month, nothing will stop me from paying it

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ajbabs(m): 6:57pm On Apr 18, 2018
bizme:

While I respect Pastor Adeboye, I respect the word of God more. If indeed he said that, that without tithing a person cannot entire Heaven, then he has had it totally wrong and he needs to read the Bible with the sacrifice of Christ guiding his search.

Tithe is unbiblical for Christians; that much is certain from the Word of God. And any pastor preaching tithing is either ignorant, in which case he is to be pitied, or he is a deliberate impostor and a belly-seeker (i.e. thief), in which case those listening to him are to be pitied.

Shikena. Thank you Daddy Freeze, some sense and sanity might just percolate into the new Dark Age of Nigerian Christianity by what your effort. Please do not keep quiet. Do not remain still. Shout it every where. Shout it like Martin Luther, like John Knox, like John Carvin and like George Fox...because they refused to keep quiet they were able to overturn the deception of the Catholic Church...We still benefit from their uncharacteristic approach to doctrinal issues. And it is my prayer that in your lifetime you will see the idols that men call MOGs toppled and the true Christ and His word enthroned supreme like in the days of George Fox.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by ajbabs(m): 6:59pm On Apr 18, 2018
Johnson5258:
Daddy Freeze, we refuse to freeze because Malachi 3:10 King James Version (KJV)
10 Bring ye all the tithes into the storehouse, that there may be meat in mine house, and prove me now herewith, saith the Lord of hosts, if I will not open you the windows of heaven, and pour you out a blessing, that there shall not be room enough to receive it.

Psalm 119:89 King James Version (KJV)
89 For ever, O Lord, thy word is settled in heaven.

Matthew 24:35 King James Version (KJV)
35 Heaven and earth shall pass away, but my words shall not pass away.

Matthew 5:19 King James Version (KJV)
19 Whosoever therefore shall break one of these least commandments, and shall teach men so, he shall be called the least in the kingdom of heaven: but whosoever shall do and teach them, the same shall be called great in the kingdom of heaven.

Tell those who are complaining not we that are enjoying the benefit and also, thanks for the Bible study, research more for the edification of the saints. Shabat Shalom in advance!

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by gwama: 7:20pm On Apr 18, 2018
MOG, the daughter of Osinbajo, Kiki was seen in nightclub with her boyfriend, will she go to heaven ?? grin grin
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by MistadeRegal(m): 9:49pm On Apr 18, 2018
ajbabs:

I find your mention and words more reasonable to those who are only after condemning, attacking and ranting at me for quoting from the word of GOD s per HIS commandment as stipulated in that Malachi 3:10. I am glad you knew the Levites are the ones entitled to the tithes as GOD has ordered they are to only serve the LORD all their days and have no other works than standing before the LORD GOD. I'm glad to finally find someone who understand my words. Now, indeed, I didn't make it a long word when I commented that Pastors or whosoever they be should tell the people the truth and stop making Christianity look like all about money and material things. Indeed, GOD has spoken and that cannot be eradicated by anyone else. but most of those who mentioned perhaps skipped where I said Malachi 3:10 has a reward of GOD'S blessings. But looking at what JESUS CHRIST said about a Pharisee and a Publican who went into the temple to pray-Luke 18:9-14 tells you if you see yourself as someone paying tithes and offerings or alms etc, thinking you're perfect in your ways and even counting them before GOD and thinking you can make Heaven all for that, you are deceiving yourself, you're making a self exaltation which can render you abased before GOD but that does not mean JESUS CHRIST condemned or eradicated it. So let's not because of anyone find ourselves opposing GOD in any reason for even JESUS CHRIST said HE did not come to destroy the law and prophets but came to fulfill them. I hope you'll be able to understand these. Peace.
Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by Nobody: 1:02pm On Apr 19, 2018
flyca:
I wanna know, did Adeboye really say that?
Yes he did.

1 Like

Re: Pastor Adeboye: "Anyone Not Paying His Tithe Won't Go To Heaven" - Freeze Reacts by 1nigeriamyfoot: 4:45pm On Apr 21, 2018
fatymore:
Freeze doesn't have a in iota of respect at all... Asking if a man as old as his father still have his senses with him.. It is really bad and this is not what Yoruba youth are known for. If you want to talk or react bla bla do it respectfully...

Aseju ni olorun o fe. As times goes on people won't take him serious again
no sane man dey take dat him serious. I no dey asslick pastor coz dey are human lyk us buh freeze hatred towards these people is nothing buh bullshit.

(1) (2) (3) ... (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Bishop David Oyedepo Ministers At Dunamis Church Abuja KPGWC2017 Pix / Catholic Church Reacts To Father Mbaka's Controversial Political Statement / Paul Enenche Dedicates Dunamis Auditorium In Minna, Niger State (PHOTOS)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.