Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,755 members, 7,824,162 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 01:43 AM

How Genuine Is This Invite - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / How Genuine Is This Invite (1465 Views)

How Genuine Is This Interview Invite / Who Else Got This Invite From DYNAMIC GROUP. / I Got This Invite For Interview Tomorrow. Who Know Them (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How Genuine Is This Invite by budymore18: 7:17am On Apr 12, 2018
Dear ...........,

We trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications and experience and shortlisted you for the Logistics Coordinator Position - based in our regional office in Abuja, Nigeria but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali, DR Congo, Gambia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe on need basis.

For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007).

Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently due to work backlog in our office (by 13/04/2018).

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric SIAPT score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in United Kingdom, we are unable to conduct the same.

We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.

If your SIAPT is not ready, please fill and send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your SIAPT with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible:

Maxrof Plc www.maxrof.com

Psysoft Ltd www.psycentre.com/psychometric-testing-packages.html

Any other accredited SIAPT Invigilator is fine as well.

Please scan and email the certified SIAPT score to reach me on or before close of business, 13th April, 2018 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Kind regards,
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by missyojo(f): 8:25am On Apr 12, 2018
it's fake. Have once received something like this which I discarded.
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by akachianyim: 9:03am On Apr 12, 2018
Got same invite. Its not fake. The advert was published on jobberman website on the 1st of April 2018. The challenge for me is the. SIAPT score
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by budymore18: 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
akachianyim:
Got same invite. Its not fake. The advert was published on jobberman website on the 1st of April 2018. The challenge for me is the. SIAPT score

Many thanks, can we please talk in private.
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by babarexo: 12:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
budymore18:
Dear ...........,
think its fake.No handicap international office in Abuja.The fone number is that of an individual

We trust you are fine.

We have reviewed your application, qualifications and experience and shortlisted you for the Logistics Coordinator Position - based in our regional office in Abuja, Nigeria but with travel on assignment to Co-operating Partner Offices in Ghana, Cameroon, Senegal, Mali, DR Congo, Gambia, Uganda, Kenya, Tanzania and Zimbabwe on need basis.

For the full Job description and remuneration terms, please see the attached Job description document (MS Word 2003-2007).

Find attached to this email our entry assessment form for new staff joining the organization. Fill it honestly and accurately and return the same to me as soon as possible as we need to fill the position very urgently due to work backlog in our office (by 13/04/2018).

For the position, the organization requires your latest Psychometric SIAPT score as per the desired qualifications but given the geographical separation, as the recruitment is being done here in United Kingdom, we are unable to conduct the same.

We request you to submit this together with the filled entry assessment form.

If your SIAPT is not ready, please fill and send back to me the new staff entry assessment form but schedule your SIAPT with an International invigilator including but not limited to the below invigilators and email me your score as soon as possible:

Maxrof Plc www.maxrof.com

Psysoft Ltd www.psycentre.com/psychometric-testing-packages.html

Any other accredited SIAPT Invigilator is fine as well.

Please scan and email the certified SIAPT score to reach me on or before close of business, 13th April, 2018 if you would wish to proceed with the recruitment process.

Wishing you all the best in remaining application processes. Handicap International is an equal opportunity employer. Any solicitation will lead to disqualification.

Kind regards,
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by fred900(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
i got thesame invite. Ireally dont know what to say, am still investigating it.
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by fred900(m): 12:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
Too many red flags about the recruitment process. Guys lets talk about this
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by budymore18: 1:51pm On Apr 12, 2018
fred900:
Too many red flags about the recruitment process. Guys lets talk about this

What are the flag light you noticed, the reason I had to post it online for discussion.

Have you been able to do the SIAPT Psychometric test and why will one have to pay for a test online that is meant to be free.
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by Oludayo123: 1:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pls don't fall for it,it a scam they scam someone I know with it last month .
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by budymore18: 2:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
FINALLY THIS EMAIL IS A SCAM..careers@handcap-international.org........ ITS A SCAM..........OOOOOO, HERE IS A REPLY FROM THEIR INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN UK SENT TO ME SOME FEW MINUTES AGO

What prompted my curiosity was the missing ''I'' in between the D and C after the@ ''handcap'' instead of handicap.

Leila Mehrez <L.Mehrez@hi.org>
To:
...........@yahoo.com

Apr 12 at 1:53 PM

Dear Mr .............,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The email that you received about the vacancy is definitely not an official email from HI, and this person do not represent or work for our organisation. In fact, we do not work in Lagos at all, and we do not have any offices or operations in Nigeria.

Please do not send any personal details or money to this address.

Since this e-mail is an act of fraud, I would ask you to immediately contact the Police in your local area, if you are able. The only way that we can prevent this from happening in the future is with the help of people like yourself.

I have forwarded the information you provided to my colleague who is coordinating our response to this problem at our international federation in Lyon, France.

If you have any contact with the Police regarding this matter, please feel free to pass on my contact details along with the information above. You could also let them know that we are available to discuss the matter should they need further information.

Thank you very much for your support.

Kind Regards,

Leïla Mehrez | Humanity & Inclusion UK

Individual Giving & Communications Assistant

9 Rushworth Street, London SE1 0RB

Tel.: +44 (0)870 774 3737

Text Relay: 18001 0203 696 2750

www.humanity-inclusion.org.uk

cid:image002.png@01D39471.265C39F0
The global Handicap International network has changed its name to Humanity & Inclusion.

UK Registered Charity no. 1082565.
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by fred900(m): 2:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
@budymore,

Red flags:

i. the email careers@handcap-international.org
ii. www.psysoft.com say they dont assess new role in another organization only withing.
iii. why is maxrof.com way cheaper than other international psychometric testing centers and its extremely flexible. also, all correspondence are singly handled by 'Richard'
iv. where is the Handicap International office in Nigeria?

These are few of the red flags
Re: How Genuine Is This Invite by successking401(m): 1:36pm On Apr 14, 2018
budymore18:
FINALLY THIS EMAIL IS A SCAM..careers@handcap-international.org........ ITS A SCAM..........OOOOOO, HERE IS A REPLY FROM THEIR INTERNATIONAL OFFICE IN UK SENT TO ME SOME FEW MINUTES AGO

What prompted my curiosity was the missing ''I'' in between the D and C after the@ ''handcap'' instead of handicap.

Leila Mehrez <L.Mehrez@hi.org>
To:
...........@yahoo.com

Apr 12 at 1:53 PM

Dear Mr .............,

Thank you for getting in touch.

The email that you received about the vacancy is definitely not an official email from HI, and this person do not represent or work for our organisation. In fact, we do not work in Lagos at all, and we do not have any offices or operations in Nigeria.

Please do not send any personal details or money to this address.

Since this e-mail is an act of fraud, I would ask you to immediately contact the Police in your local area, if you are able. The only way that we can prevent this from happening in the future is with the help of people like yourself.

I have forwarded the information you provided to my colleague who is coordinating our response to this problem at our international federation in Lyon, France.

If you have any contact with the Police regarding this matter, please feel free to pass on my contact details along with the information above. You could also let them know that we are available to discuss the matter should they need further information.

Thank you very much for your support.

Kind Regards,

Leïla Mehrez | Humanity & Inclusion UK

Individual Giving & Communications Assistant

9 Rushworth Street, London SE1 0RB

Tel.: +44 (0)870 774 3737

Text Relay: 18001 0203 696 2750

www.humanity-inclusion.org.uk

cid:image002.png@01D39471.265C39F0
The global Handicap International network has changed its name to Humanity & Inclusion.

UK Registered Charity no. 1082565.

(1) (Reply)

Massive Recruitment Of Graduates Nationwide By Phillips Outsourcing Ltd / Petrol Station Manager Salary / Kloverharris Limited Recruitment For E-assessment Officer

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.