Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,824 members, 7,820,901 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 01:17 AM

Mark Zuckerberg To Run For Political Office? - Webmasters - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Webmasters / Mark Zuckerberg To Run For Political Office? (524 Views)

Mark Zuckerberg Builds Sleep Box For Wife, Priscilla Chan / Mark Zuckerberg And His Family's Halloween Costumes 2018 (Photo) / ₦26 Trillion Net, Mark Zuckerberg And Wife Pictured On The Street Of California (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Mark Zuckerberg To Run For Political Office? by OGBENIIFE: 8:17am On Apr 12, 2018
MARK ZUCKERBERG TO RUN FOR POLITICAL OFFICE?
BY: IFEOLUWA ORIMOLOYE

Whether I saw it in a dream, trance or elsewhere is a debate for another day.
But speculations are rife that Mark could be up to something. At the background, the young owner of facebook has been sponsoring politicians, helping to fund or (maybe in plain terms) contribute to their political ambitions.
I cannot place exactly where I saw the caption, "Mark Zuckerberg to run for political office".
However, the recent revelation is coming just days after I encountered that headline.
Although, I am not saying that Mark is facing persecution or charges for daring to 'wear political shoes' but the investigation has taken some political dimensions. Maybe not political dimensions, but his offence has actually taken a political dimension.
Again, I'm not saying that Mark is facing persecution, but if this had happened in Nigeria to one of our rich businessmen, it would have been referred to as a political persecution.
Again, I am not saying that Mark is being persecuted because the concerns raised against facebook and it's owner are genuine and are in fact justified.
But think of it, politics, business and economics are quite interwoven.
That may be just the focus of this write-up and nothing more.

IFEOLUWA ORIMOLOYE

(1) (Reply)

Best Wordpress Hosting In 2018 / Nigeria Adsense Account For Sale / Learn How To Make Money Online

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.