Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,704 members, 7,809,676 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:55 PM

Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore (3893 Views)

Is It Safe To Uninstall Google Play Services? / Cheap Android Phones That Cost 7000 Naira To 15000 Naira. / The Best Android Phones That Cost N30,000 To N50,000 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by dickt(m): 8:44am On Apr 12, 2018
How can one install Google play services on China phones that didn't come with Google playstore?

I installed several times but it kept crashing. The playstore I installed didn't even open.

Any ideas?
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by MarkWayne89: 9:17am On Apr 12, 2018
You can try to use Aptoide, instead of Google Play

Here are more info: https://www.unlockunit.com/blog/aptoide-safe-app-store

it’s main advantage is that you can find apps that are available just if you pay for them in the Play Store for absolutely zero charge.

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by dickt(m): 10:37am On Apr 12, 2018
MarkWayne89:

it’s main advantage is that you can find apps that are available just if you pay for them in the Play Store for absolutely zero charge.

Thanks but I can't do without Google play services cos there are apps I need that can't run without it

Finding apps is not the problem. Getting some installed apps to run is the problem
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by holluikon(m): 12:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
Download GMS installer.apk from Google it will install the playstore and Google framework for you.
But mind you after the installation, don't uninstall GMS installer

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by MarkWayne89: 9:36am On Apr 13, 2018
dickt:

Thanks but I can't do without Google play services cos there are apps I need that can't run without it

Finding apps is not the problem. Getting some installed apps to run is the problem

What phone do you have?
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by ddjay: 11:06am On Apr 13, 2018
na wa o,how can an android phone not come with playstore dem make am for secret bdat
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by dickt(m): 8:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
MarkWayne89:

What phone do you have?

Vivo
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by Nobody: 8:45pm On Apr 13, 2018
ddjay:
na wa o,how can an android phone not come with playstore dem make am for secret bdat

Phones made for Chinese market don't come with play store. Rhags because Google services are banned in China. Google, Gmail, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, etc are banned in China so they are not pre installed on Chinese phones meant for the Chinese market.
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by MarkWayne89: 10:03am On Apr 16, 2018
dickt:

Vivo

Why don't you do a factory reset or flash the firmware and install another one?
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by dammygoody(m): 9:44pm On Feb 09, 2022
MarkWayne89:

Why don't you do a factory reset or flash the firmware and install another one?
How do you do factory reset on VIVO please?
My bro forgot his pattern and it seems that's the only way out now.
The phone is new
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by d3cod3r(m): 11:32pm On Feb 09, 2022
dammygoody:

How do you do factory reset on VIVO please?
My bro forgot his pattern and it seems that's the only way out now.
The phone is new
Most vivo phones doesn't permit factory reset if you don't know the password. Take it to a capable gsm software technician near you if that's the case. Mind you it can be expensive.
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by dammygoody(m): 6:34am On Feb 10, 2022
d3cod3r:

Most vivo phones doesn't permit factory reset if you don't know the password. Take it to a capable gsm software technician near you if that's the case. Mind you it can be expensive.
Oh boy!
He's in Benin...do you have an idea of the cost? Just a rough estimate...
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by Flamees(m): 8:10am On Feb 10, 2022
MarkWayne89:

Before google Play services will work on your phone
First check your device architecture
And download Google Services Framework made for your device architecture
Then download Google play services and Playstore
Check at Apk pure

1 Like

Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by d3cod3r(m): 10:27am On Feb 10, 2022
dammygoody:

Oh boy!
He's in Benin...do you have an idea of the cost? Just a rough estimate...
I usually do the ones running mediatek chipsets for 5k.
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by dammygoody(m): 12:36pm On Feb 10, 2022
d3cod3r:

I usually do the ones running mediatek chipsets for 5k.
Ohh..okay.
I told him to meet a technician close to him at Uniben...
The guy said he has to download something like "firmware and software file" for the phone(VIVO Y1s) (It's running on Mediatek)...
He also mentioned same price.

I just want to know if the guy seems like he knows what he wants to do before he bricks the phone.
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by d3cod3r(m): 2:43pm On Feb 10, 2022
dammygoody:

Ohh..okay.
I told him to meet a technician close to him at Uniben...
The guy said he has to download something like "firmware and software file" for the phone(VIVO Y1s) (It's running on Mediatek)...
He also mentioned same price.

I just want to know if the guy seems like he knows what he wants to do before he bricks the phone.
I don't download firmware for it. I use software tools to reset the phone.
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by FX2BROWN: 8:47pm On Feb 10, 2022
I used 2 have a GIONEE-( a Chinese version) like that, 6GB RAM 128GB ROM, it could not install an application, and NO GOOGLE PLAY STORE. I was using 9APP Plus- {chinese playstore version} to get facebook, whatsapp, instagram, camscanner etc. I gave out the device.
Re: Installation Of Google Play Services On Phones That Didn't Come With Playstore by Aloha20: 6:38am On Mar 28, 2022
@Dickt It will be difficult for you! There are no universal instructions for unofficial installation of Google services on a gadget. The choice of one method or another depends mainly on the firmware, manufacturer and chipset used, but sometimes on other factors. I offer several ways to install Google services, and with almost one hundred percent probability, at least one of them will work for your smartphone. In some cases, installing Google services on a smartphone is possible even without obtaining superuser rights or installing a third-party "recovery" - use a special application. I decided to create such an application myself, but without the help of this site, I would not have succeeded https://wealthofgeeks.com/free-google-play-credit/! Before installing such a program, you need to download it as an app file from a third-party source and enable the ability to install applications from unknown sources in the "Security" section of the gadget's settings. Try my advice! Good luck!

(1) (Reply)

Unlock New Glo Huawei E5573cs-933 Router / Samsung Note 20 Ultra 5G For Sale. / Nokia Mocks Iphone? [ Photo Evidence]

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.