Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,833 members, 7,813,780 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 06:10 PM

Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger (35407 Views)

Jidenna, Osinachi Dike Apama Son Is Dead / Ifu Ennada, Anto, Bambam & Vandora: Who Slayed Best In Traditional Attires? / Meet Jidenna's Beautiful Sister And Cute Brother As He Shares New Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Nobody: 11:39am On Apr 12, 2018
jashar:

ok. thank you.
Is that all?

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Blackfire(m): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2018
This guy looks like me...

Only that am based in united state of Nigeria... While he is based in united state of America.

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by barallanee(f): 11:43am On Apr 12, 2018
My 4eva crush kissMy 4eva crush

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Kotodoctor: 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
d guy fine no b small

Gaylords.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Kobicove(m): 11:54am On Apr 12, 2018
All I see is a basic pic which could be any teenager, no slaying there undecided

2 Likes

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Obainoneandonly(m): 11:58am On Apr 12, 2018
Kotodoctor:

Gaylords.
no bro,no homo.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by emelda86(f): 12:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Jide is all shade of sexy
Awwww...
I want I like

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Nobody: 12:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
jashar:
i like the dude.

but what does his name mean?

Jidenna means Hold/Value ur father.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by nelsonebby(m): 12:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
d guy fine no b small
as in. embarassed

i'm so unlucky
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Kotodoctor: 12:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Obainoneandonly:
no bro,no homo.

Kidding..

We good.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by ArinzeRaph: 12:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:
me likey
wanna have a feel of those boobs
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Plolly(f): 12:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
ArinzeRaph:
wanna have a feel of those boobs
ohk
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by MrSea(m): 12:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
It means... ''Hold on to your Father'' name given to 1st son's only
jashar:
i like the dude.

jashar:
i like the dude.

jashar:
i like the dude.

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by bennynaza(m): 12:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
jashar:
i like the dude.

literally, "hold on to the father"
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Barzinime(m): 12:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Your eyes is paining you grin grin grin grin
BleSSedMee:
Fine wine.

He be looking like Banderas in the last pic.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Nobody: 12:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Damn embarassed
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by ENG1110: 1:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
tstx:
Everything about this life is just luck.....

If you are lucky na rich couple go born you. if you are unlucky na poor couple go born you or worse, mad woman go born you.

Same with beauty, if you are lucky na fine couple go born you. if you are unlucky na monkey couple go born you.

This Life is luck

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by goaldynman(m): 1:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
FortifiedCity:
His name means Hold thy father

Jidenna or Jidechukwu means depend on father or depend on God or hold unto God!!

1 Like

Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by JastSiryin(m): 1:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
nairalandaddict:
Seun I am not too happy with you, to be honest I am disappointed, 2009 when I signed up on Nairaland (not with this account).
This forum used to be a place where you post questions and challenges and intelligent people would come and profer solutions.

I mean the days when this site could match international sites like Quora.com. I remember that foreigners used to read Nairaland, but this day its now a dumping site for all sort of junks.

I urge Seun and all the moderators here to think back and ask themself questions about why this forum was created.

Nairaland can be great again.
They're are still interesting threads on here if you so choose to visit. Quit it with the "Good ol' days" bullshit, peeps are entitled to theirs too.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by bibe(m): 2:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
jashar:
i like the dude.
Hold onto The father or Hold onto Father
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by migeoart(f): 4:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
jashar:
i like the dude.

direct IBO translation is "HOLD PAPA" but am sure that name is not complete
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Icon79(m): 7:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
LOL. Are we lusting already? tongue

O pari

Shol3:
Cute grin
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by DonDiego(m): 7:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
thechase:
Nigerian-American artiste [b]Jidenna, who apparently is from Enugu State but ba[/b]sed in United States of America took to his Instagram to share throwback photos of himself at a younger age.

He has always been a "Slay Papa". Lol

Source: http://www.celebrityvibes.ml/2018/04/throwbackthursday-jidenna-slayed-even.html?m=1

Jidenna's dad was from Imo State even though he lived in Enugu with his family during the period he was an academic at the former ASUTECH now ESUT.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by DonDiego(m): 7:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
MrSea:
It means... ''Hold on to your Father'' name given to 1st son's only
[color=#990000][/color]

Jidenna is NOT a first son. He has an elder brother and sister.
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by NwannekaUloma(f): 9:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
My fine crush kiss
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by FunkyAlhaji2015: 10:03pm On Apr 12, 2018
Plolly:
me likey

Me likey you too. Send me your number let's start from there. People often ask me if me and Jidenna are twins
Re: Throwback Photos Of Jidenna Who Slayed Even When He Was Younger by Alfryd: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
nairalandaddict:
Seun I am not too happy with you, to be honest I am disappointed, 2009 when I signed up on Nairaland (not with this account).
This forum used to be a place where you post questions and challenges and intelligent people would come and profer solutions.

I mean the days when this site could match international sites like Quora.com. I remember that foreigners used to read Nairaland, but this day its now a dumping site for all sort of junks.

I urge Seun and all the moderators here to think back and ask themself questions about why this forum was created.

Nairaland can be great again.

campaign

(1) (2) (Reply)

Photos From RMD's Son's Traditional Engagement Ceremony / Olamide Shades NBC As He Releases New Song, Titled PUNA / Genevieve Nnaji 40th Birthday Party Photos: Omotola, Stephanie, Rita, Ini, Jomb

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.