Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,111 members, 7,828,950 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 04:27 PM

Am Becoming The Few Bold Individuals To Sue Glo On Monday - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Am Becoming The Few Bold Individuals To Sue Glo On Monday (576 Views)

"No More ₦500 Meat": Seller Puts Out Bold Notice For Customers / How Bold Gains Nigeria Limited Scammed Me 1.2Million Naira Just Now / Top 11 Quick Loan Apps In Nigeria For Individuals And Business Owners (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Am Becoming The Few Bold Individuals To Sue Glo On Monday by Akstylex: 9:48am On Apr 12, 2018
The grand masters of data have come to make themselves known also as the grand masters of theft.
For the past few months, I've been deactivating several services that I do not subscribe to and am charged for.
Once I deactivate one another springs up if I recharge my line and it'll deduct service charge for service I did not subscribe to. How on earth does that work.
Am going to sue them on Monday for this rubbish, I've spoken to my lawyer and he's ready to work on this rubbish and insolent behaviours by this so called network providers in this country. They are huge company but am going forward for every other person that do suffer this fate.
Re: Am Becoming The Few Bold Individuals To Sue Glo On Monday by IdeyFindWife: 9:56am On Apr 12, 2018
More grease to your muscles grin. Be warned that Adenuga sabi do court case very well, he sabi flout court order and owe persin too.

Na to owe easy am pass. And with his level of micro-managing payouts, you go fit win but na to collect ur money go be the issue. Good luck

(1) (Reply)

Is Your Organisation Interested In Deploying Or Training In Microsoft Power BI? / List Of Nigerian Businesses & Service Providers Currently On Yapace.com / Innoson Chief’s Absence In Court Stalls His Trial

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.