Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,282 members, 7,811,833 topics. Date: Sunday, 28 April 2024 at 08:38 PM

The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography (1219 Views)

The Gallery (Mobile Photography/Art) / Infinix Zero 5 Unboxing, Price And First Impressions (PICS) / Infinix Hot 5,your Experience So Far.... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by Skeenynoni(m): 9:51am On Apr 12, 2018
Infinix :
Talk mobile phone super camera? talk the Infinix Zero 5. With its sleek and beautiful design. The new Infinix zero.5 is a true definition of beauty, strength and style.With its 16mp front camera and .12/13 mp rear camera and led flash.the Infinix Zero 5 is sure to give the highest definition of picture quality you can imagine..
Get the all new sandstone black, Bordeaux red or champagne gold Infinix Zero 5 and get your imaginations in your hands..

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kingj19: 10:10am On Apr 12, 2018
lol so we plenty for this category
abolajivictor:
This phone has got me saving every little penny.
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by cyclops19: 10:26am On Apr 12, 2018
Got a chance to have a feel of this phone last year it definitely worth the price

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by josh60: 10:31am On Apr 12, 2018
The bokeh effect make potrait picture so nice

1 Like

Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by lexrichy(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
its a nice phone i have the 128gig version and i don't even need a memory card again.
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by sureinfo: 3:53pm On Apr 16, 2018
If we are talking smart phone for photography I think you should be calling the phantom 8,thats a device with a legendary camera
Skeenynoni:
Infinix :
Talk mobile phone super camera? talk the Infinix Zero 5. With its sleek and beautiful design. The new Infinix zero.5 is a true definition of beauty, strength and style.With its 16mp front camera and .12/13 mp rear camera and led flash.the Infinix Zero 5 is sure to give the highest definition of picture quality you can imagine..
Get the all new sandstone black, Bordeaux red or champagne gold Infinix Zero 5 and get your imaginations in your hands..
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by obamaweezy(m): 2:16pm On Apr 17, 2018
How much is the current selling price of the device?
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by Kingbaddolee: 2:17pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:
How much is the current selling price of the device?

Around 115k in slot
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by obamaweezy(m): 2:18pm On Apr 17, 2018
lexrichy:
its a nice phone i have the 128gig version and i don't even need a memory card again.

How much did u obtain it, if I am correct, that is the pro version ryt?
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by Kingbaddolee: 2:19pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:

Yea, the pro version is 128gig rom
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by Kingbaddolee: 2:21pm On Apr 17, 2018
cyclops19:
Got a chance to have a feel of this phone last year it definitely worth the price
sometimes I get confused sef if the phone is actually that price because when it came out, I was expecting nothing less Dan 200k coz of its specification
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by obamaweezy(m): 2:22pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingbaddolee:

Yea, the pro version is 128gig rom

OK, and the normal series is 64gb. Thanks for the light up
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by obamaweezy(m): 2:23pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=sureinfo post=66762554]If we are talking smart phone for photography I think you should be calling the phantom 8,thats a device with a legendary camera[/quote
Legendary or no legendary. If u see better tin talk good about it
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
Skeenynoni:
Infinix :
More than a flagship..The portrait expert is great
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:35pm On Apr 17, 2018
[quote author=obamaweezy post=66789789][/quote]
Pls check d YouTube review by fisayo fosudo..Zero5 kills it
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:

OK, and the normal series is 64gb. Thanks for the light up
Yea , its of 2 diff variant..the 64 and 128gb
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:36pm On Apr 17, 2018
Kingbaddolee:
sometimes I get confused sef if the phone is actually that price because when it came out, I was expecting nothing less Dan 200k coz of its specification
Infinix devices are all affordable..The Zero5 is aslo in line
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:37pm On Apr 17, 2018
obamaweezy:

The pro is 120k
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by Geekhabeeb: 2:51pm On Apr 17, 2018
kingj19:
Wow..keep saving grin
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:54pm On Apr 17, 2018
josh60:
U must be a smartphone canera pro
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:55pm On Apr 17, 2018
lexrichy:
One of my favorite features..esp nowadays that one is allowed to save game and apps on sd card
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by geekdigital: 2:56pm On Apr 17, 2018
sureinfo:
If we are talking smart phone for photography I think you should be calling the phantom 8,thats a device with a legendary camera
The Bordeaux red looks good with the white bezels
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by ZiziPrince: 6:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
what band is the 4g on this device please
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by ZiziPrince: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
geekdigital:

One of my favorite features..esp nowadays that one is allowed to save game and apps on sd card

these days that SD cards are expensive
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by ZiziPrince: 6:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
geekdigital:
The pro is 120k
this money get weight oo
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by GeneralBlaze: 6:49pm On Apr 17, 2018
What's even the difference between infinix zero,note and S phones?
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by GeneralBlaze: 6:50pm On Apr 17, 2018
Which one is picture based and which one is gaming based and which is music or video based
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
kingj19:
portrait master
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:32pm On Apr 17, 2018
cyclops19:
optical zoom
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:33pm On Apr 17, 2018
josh60:
portrait master
Re: The Infinix Zero 5: Your Choice Smartphone For Mobile Photography by kasim1: 8:34pm On Apr 17, 2018
lexrichy:
why you gi need am na

(1) (2) (Reply)

New App To Recover Your Stolen Phone Without Stress. / Tecno Camon 12 Pro: Best In Class Features / SOLD!!!! 3 Months Old Very Clean Samsung Galaxy A50 For Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.