Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,535 members, 7,847,223 topics. Date: Saturday, 01 June 2024 at 01:08 PM

See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post (602 Views)

Ramaphosa To PMB: We Regret Attacks But Have To Address Poverty, Crime / Governor Dankwambo Condemns BBNaija: See The Reply He Got / Could Kwankwaso's Move To SDP Be Biggest Threat To PMB's Second Term? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post by Redomi(m): 10:13am On Apr 12, 2018
Nigerians dey vex
Re: See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post by Redomi(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2018

Re: See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post by Obainoneandonly(m): 10:15am On Apr 12, 2018
where d post na
Re: See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post by delishpot: 10:19am On Apr 12, 2018
He even put sir for front grin grin
Re: See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post by lionness(f): 10:29am On Apr 12, 2018
The thunder that will fire Buhari is currently been peppered, fried and Sango is going to serve it to him while it's still hot. Morrafoka
Re: See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post by Kingpee2(m): 10:56am On Apr 12, 2018
Honestly I don’t hate bull hari,I just hate that he doesn’t have sense,he’s shouting that he wants to fight corruption,it is simple,let him just leave the presidency and just kukuma become EFCC chairman instead,no be corruption be him aim again ni?
Re: See The Reply A Nigerian Gave To PMB Post by mikeweezy(m): 11:18am On Apr 12, 2018
i cant wait to slap buhari with my 4 pvc back to daura

(1) (Reply)

Breaking : Hoodlums Storm N/assembly, Seize Mace / Construction Of Abuja Airport’s Second Runway To Gulp N67 Billion – Oficial / Why Buhari Will Lose 2019 Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.