Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,602 members, 7,809,188 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:44 AM

Doctor Please I Need Explanation. - Health - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Health / Doctor Please I Need Explanation. (421 Views)

Doctor's Please Help? / SOS Call. Please Help. Call A Doctor Please / SOS Call. Please Help. Call A Doctor Please (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Doctor Please I Need Explanation. by cruzz664(m): 10:38am On Apr 12, 2018
please doctor help me to view the genital part of my six days old baby. if want I am seeing is normal or not because the woman bathing her said it refuse to goes inside. in want to known if it will disappear with tym or not.
Re: Doctor Please I Need Explanation. by SUPERPACK: 10:59am On Apr 12, 2018
why are u posting dis here, go to the hospital.
Re: Doctor Please I Need Explanation. by oxypress: 3:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oga, please remove this picture immediately. Wetin dey do you. So you come here to expose the pikin thing. Take her to the hospital. All of us dey vex for you.
Re: Doctor Please I Need Explanation. by yazz09(m): 9:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
cruzz664:
please doctor help me to view the genital part of my six days old baby. if want I am seeing is normal or not because the woman bathing her said it refuse to goes inside. in want to known if it will disappear with tym or not.

https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=io.burgeon8interactive.Sefdocto

Chat real time with Nigerian doctors and get the answers you need immediately

(1) (Reply)

7 Ways To Preventing Food Poisoning - / U.S First Lady, Melania Trump Recovering After Kidney Procedure / Genf20 Plus HGH Releaser

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.