Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,597 members, 7,955,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:14 PM

Kiss Daniel, Lil Keshi And Reekado Banks My View After 2 Years - Music/Radio - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Kiss Daniel, Lil Keshi And Reekado Banks My View After 2 Years (927 Views)

Let’s Talk!!! Can Rema And Crayon Do Better Than Korede Bello And Reekado Banks / Download Latest From Harrysong - Selense Ft Kiss Daniel And Reekado Banks / Kiss Daniel - Yeba (audio) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Kiss Daniel, Lil Keshi And Reekado Banks My View After 2 Years by 1beat(m): 10:46am On Apr 12, 2018
Kiss Daniel, lil keshi and Reekado banks my view after 2 years

Am writing this with deep interest to know your preferable artist among these listed above. At different length have come across news about these guys.
One claiming to be the best while on stage at Ibadan concert. One having issues with his record label on 50k monthly salary, needs to leave and stand on his own. Another one forming Mr Yagi. Young and Getting Hit

KISS DANIEL

No doubt kiss Daniel as earn more love, respect and loyalty from his fans. They expect him to keep the good work going
to me at the moment Vado is one of the few exploring good music despite intimidation from noise makers.. Flyboi wa gbayi

REEKADO BANKS ..

with sincerity my view about this guy, No hate God knowns

If Reekado leave Mavins today his career might likely lose weight within 2months
Ask why ?
people still download and listen to his songs because of personality he carry join body ( love for Mavin's Record )
His relying on the connect of his record label and label mate forming best male among them
he as the opportunity to blow pass his pairs but you know what am rating him behind Mayorkun sef ( hardworking guy)

this guy is even working against himself with his style of music copy style of noted artist in industry. If he did not know It painful after we download his song with 5.25 mb we are still hearing the same sound
try to listen to Reekado, Lil kesh & kiss Daniel album to have a clearer picture of what am saying compare it with there work after the released of the album
Reekado as not improve
if I dey lie, mention 2 artists x songs that his been featured that you can refer to as Hit song. Before you do try to ask people around meaning of hit song .
i marvelled at Reekado despite much noise in industry this era he did not change to noise maker unlike Nigga below

LIL KESHI

if music is a compulsory and most pass subject like mathematics and English language in Nigeria schools at all level then is only destiny that will determine Keshi faith as musician not his hard work because all is energy are channel on noise making
Do you know what ?
music is art work with different interpretation. so, those who consider his music worthy will continue buying it because the followings are considered energy, lyrics, choreography, use of stage while performing, costume etc
baddest .... ( one of the problem of this generation )

To me lil keshi is good but he needs to stop the followings
1, To stop referring himself as Rapper
2, He should do more of motivational songs, government x societal value and appreciate God not only street song alone and ladies jams
(example life of a star ft Adekunle gold)
3, He should work with producer not beat makers
beat maker are encouraging him to shout and make more noise rather than to sing and pass message .....

kiss Daniel. 1st
lil kesh 2nd
Reekado 3rd

This is my take. What is your view

no vex for my English oo .....
Re: Kiss Daniel, Lil Keshi And Reekado Banks My View After 2 Years by edmaraja: 6:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
Rubbish write up!! The moment you list Lil kesh as 2nd ahead of Reekado who you put in 3rd, that's the moment objectivity and common sense flew out of the window. There is only one word to describe what you wrote up there TRASH

Re: Kiss Daniel, Lil Keshi And Reekado Banks My View After 2 Years by WhoJahDonBless(m): 8:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
1. Boy kiss
2. Reekado
3. Kesh

Kesh wasnt mature enough in my opinion to leave YBNL.

(1) (Reply)

Music: Download Scammalot By Future / [Audio + Video] Bisola - Controlla / Mayorkun Remixes Rema's Single, "Bad Commando" In A Very Hilarious Way(video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.