Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,721 members, 7,820,505 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 04:08 PM

Barcelona Match Cost This Dude N1m - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Barcelona Match Cost This Dude N1m (1199 Views)

This Dude Lost 1m In Sports Bet / Shehu Abdullahi Wins "Man Of The Match", Collects N1m &10 Bags Of Rice (Photo) / Nigeria Vs Zambia: 'Man Of The Match' To Earn N1m & 10 Bags Of Rice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Barcelona Match Cost This Dude N1m by chucksbadt(m): 11:21am On Apr 12, 2018
What was he thinking?

Share your views

Re: Barcelona Match Cost This Dude N1m by Nobody: 1:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thank God I've come to realized that "you can never become rich by gambling". You might think he's foolish but trust me, it's an addiction that can make you sell off all your property or even steal just to place the next bet. It's a virus that eats the brain. Desist from it if you can, if you can't, I'm sorry for you.

1 Like

Re: Barcelona Match Cost This Dude N1m by Jirate(m): 8:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
If I have that Kind of Money, I Wouldn't know if there is any thing Called Bet9ja, What a Pity. cool

Re: Barcelona Match Cost This Dude N1m by eightsin(m): 8:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
WTF!! what was he/she thinking?

na him carry them go field abi

(1) (Reply)

Man Utd Stars Mocked Ronaldo For Bizarre Training Routine / Ranking The Premier League's Strikers From 'world Class' To 'absolutely' Useless / How Arsenal Fc Could Line Up For The 2019/2020 Season

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.