Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,432 members, 7,954,705 topics. Date: Saturday, 21 September 2024 at 07:37 AM

Parse Error - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / Parse Error (969 Views)

Check Out The Grammatical Error Made By The Programmers Of This ITEL Phone / Could This Be An Error From 9mobile? / How To Fix "Not Registered On Network" Error (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Parse Error by Addme: 11:31am On Apr 12, 2018
Good day Everybody,
Please,how do I resolve parse error problem on my phone.I can't open any downloaded app,it always brings out "parse error"
Thanks.
Re: Parse Error by Mastarcard: 12:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
Clear the cache. It’s trying to fetch data and it failed

Maybe there is a code that says

If (!Error) {

//start
}

Else return error
Re: Parse Error by Addme: 3:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Mastarcard:
Clear the cache. It’s trying to fetch data and it failed

Maybe there is a code that says

If (!Error) {

//start
Thanks.
I have done that and the error still remains.
All I get is "Parse Error" There was a problem parsing the package.

}

Else return error
Re: Parse Error by calddon(m): 3:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
incomplete or corrupt download or your memory card could be faulty.
Re: Parse Error by calddon(m): 3:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
calddon:
incomplete or corrupt download or your memory card could be faulty.
try downloading it without the memory card or use a different one
Re: Parse Error by Addme: 3:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
Thanks @mastarcard I have done that and the error still remains. All I get is "Parse Error" There was a problem parsing the package.
Re: Parse Error by Addme: 3:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
calddon:

try downloading it without the memory card or use a different one
Thanks bro.,will do that but the funniest thing is that I can download any other things like pictures,music and even videos but when it comes to app,it will bring out this error.
Re: Parse Error by Ofemmanutosure: 7:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
U need to upgrade your OS.
Re: Parse Error by thowbie7ven(m): 7:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ofemmanutosure:
U need to upgrade your OS.
You took words off my mouth....

OP...your current OS version doesn't support those app...Try update or upgrade your OS...

Any of the issues listed below might have taken place..........

Making changes to the app’s manifest file (for example, changing the Android OS version).

Damaged or partially downloaded apk file.

Not enough permission to download or install third-party apps from unknown sources.

Your Android smartphone OS version or the hardware of your smartphone is not compatible with the app.

Your device security system is blocking a third-party app installation
Re: Parse Error by anoda(m): 9:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Incomplete or bad download, not supported os, i once use an android 2.3 phone and whenever i try to install an app made for higher version of android i get that error
Re: Parse Error by anoda(m): 9:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
What phone can i get for 14K, anyone used itel 1408?
Re: Parse Error by Elxandre(m): 9:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
thowbie7ven:
You took words off my mouth....

OP...your current OS version doesn't support those app...Try update or upgrade your OS...

Any of the issues listed below might have taken place..........

Making changes to the app’s manifest file (for example, changing the Android OS version).

Damaged or partially downloaded apk file.

Not enough permission to download or install third-party apps from unknown sources.

Your Android smartphone OS version or the hardware of your smartphone is not compatible with the app.

Your device security system is blocking a third-party app installation
Funny enough, i downloaded an app that brought this error a week ago, surprisingly, it installed a few days later. Same apk file.
Re: Parse Error by nani667: 7:18am On Apr 13, 2018
That error is synonymous with files that don't download properly.... Or is Corrupted... It can also happen if the file is not compatible with your android version

(1) (Reply)

Anker Powercore 13000 Power Bank; The Most Reliable Power Bank / Redmi 6pro Launched Yesterday Has Notch Like Iphone X / Flash Oppo A71 2018 Using MSM Download Tool Oppo Latest Version 2019

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.