Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,404 members, 7,819,434 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:13 PM

7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business - Business (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business (17622 Views)

Start Your Own Business Now With Royale Business Club / Start Your Own Business With Less Than ₦10,000 / Create Your Own Business Website In Minutes (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business by moneyadulttube: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Online business without consistent income is still not stable. Adult tube website is another source of income online which require little effort compared to others. Check my signature to learn how to start making money with adult tube website.
Re: 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business by Bsideboi(m): 7:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
jtjohn:
After wasting a lot of money pursuing to study my MSC in Canada and USA nor of them workout......i told myself is time to start a business..I'm opening a retail gas refilling station....
You should have remained in Canada,the unemployment rate isn't as high.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business by Nobody: 9:11pm On Apr 12, 2018
Earn an income through Can recycling and Thank me later. You dont need to market or refer anyone, all it takes is dedication.

Am buying minimum of 50kg cans, at N50 per kg
Just keep storing cans until its 50kg. if you keep doing that daily you can make as much as 50k per month.

Very Lucrative..
Re: 7 Signs To Show It Is Time To Start Your Own Business by felixinfinity(m): 9:49am On Apr 14, 2018
This o.p. is just disturbing Nairaland readers with different threads to advertise his services free. He claimed on his website that he made more than 1 million naira monthly yet he cannot afford less than 10,000k for weekly advert on Nairaland

(1) (2) (Reply)

Flutterwave Gets Court Order To Recover $24M Lost To POS Transactions / Isyaku Naziru Rabiu, Resigns From Board Of BUA Foods PLC / IMF Proposes Devaluation Of Naira

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.