Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,850 members, 7,810,278 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:29 AM

Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time (20988 Views)

Eucharia Anunobi's Son's Burial: Stephanie Linus, Rita Dominic, Others Attend / Burial Of Eucharia Anunobi's Son, Raymond Ekwu (Photos) / Eucharia Anunobi Confirms Son's Death: "My Son Has Gone To Be With The Lord" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by reportnaija(m): 3:30pm On Apr 12, 2018

No doubt that the death of the only child of ace actress, Eucharia Anunobi took a toll on her but despite all she has been through, she still wears a smile and hopes to find love again.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the actress while trying to hold back tears explained how she has been coping without her son who she always referred to as her best friend. She said, “I do not know how I have been coping but I wake up and tell God that I know he has been keeping me. If I want to begin to think about how I have been holding up, I don’t think I would be able to say anything. God has said that we should not walk by sight but by faith so I am not looking at the event that surrounds me or had surrounded me. If I begin to look at them or think about them, like Peter in the Bible, I would begin to sink as I walk on water. So I do not want to think about the events around me, I just know that God is the author of everything and he is the one that I look up to. I know that he knows all about the pain I am going through.”

She told Saturday Beats that when her son died, for a split second, her faith was shaken but God spoke to her in the midst of her sadness. “If I say that it was not the plan of the devil to shake my faith, then I would be lying. I know that being a healing minister and an apostle, it was all a plan of the devil to test me. I would say for a split second while I held my son who died in my hands, I asked, ‘where is God?’ at that moment but in less than two seconds, he answered me and said that in the midst of the storm, I am here, don’t worry. I always tell people that the amount of God that you swallow before the day of adversity is what keeps you during the adversity because surely the adversity would come. I guess if people say I am standing strong, I give God the glory.”

Despite all she has been through, the actress said that she believes there is always light at the end of the tunnel as she says she is still open to love. “To keep myself happy I read the work of God. I pray and I am also schooling. I am involved in a lot of work, I am very busy. I am open to love but at the right time. God who is the author and finisher of my faith has great plans for me. Why not? I am open to love. There is no one who has been created and would say that they do not want a partner, so why not? I pray for a partner and I know my partner would come at God’s appointed time. Why not, I am open. I love reading and cooking; I also love cleaning and washing. I love driving as well despite the Lagos traffic. I love taking care of people and giving out things,” Anunobi said.

When asked how she would feel if she gets pregnant again, she laughed and simply said, “You are going too far with your questions but if my partner comes and I get pregnant again, we would give glory to God.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/12/im-still-open-to-love-but-at-gods-time-eucharia-anunobi-says/

6 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by donstan18: 3:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
cheesy
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by undarey(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Don Jazzy should troway face and marry this woman.

I pray God heals her wound.

21 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Nobody: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
undarey:
W

www.nairaland.com/attachments/6963208_th_jpeg1251f6b24ca35ffa689cce8dd731f256

wait ooo, so the 'W' wey you write here na for wetin?

werey or what?

9 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by edlion57(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
I love psquare hit track then
..THE GAME IS OVER..

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by unitysheart(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Old mama youngie.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by onupeter(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
I see, Come na which love you open to, cos Ayam not understanding oooo...
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by XingXhang(m): 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
At least, she's honest. This is maturity.

I dunno what brought her to this point, maybe loss of partner through death or divorce but young lady that is looking for an accomplished man, be wary of this...

8 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by MANNABBQGRILLS: 4:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
May God grant your heart desires UK.

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Best wishes ma!

I feel for this woman, it's never a good thing for parents to bury their kid(s). embarassed

HoodBillionaire:
she nid a big dic like mine

Reports have shown that people like this no dey get big d!ck or stamina sef tongue

#NoHomo

14 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Achillesdam500(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
She has Roma's spirit
Good for her

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Nobody: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
reportnaija:

No doubt that the death of the only child of ace actress, Eucharia Anunobi took a toll on her but despite all she has been through, she still wears a smile and hopes to find love again.

In a chat with Saturday Beats, the actress while trying to hold back tears explained how she has been coping without her son who she always referred to as her best friend. She said, “I do not know how I have been coping but I wake up and tell God that I know he has been keeping me. If I want to begin to think about how I have been holding up, I don’t think I would be able to say anything. God has said that we should not walk by sight but by faith so I am not looking at the event that surrounds me or had surrounded me. If I begin to look at them or think about them, like Peter in the Bible, I would begin to sink as I walk on water. So I do not want to think about the events around me, I just know that God is the author of everything and he is the one that I look up to. I know that he knows all about the pain I am going through.”

She told Saturday Beats that when her son died, for a split second, her faith was shaken but God spoke to her in the midst of her sadness. “If I say that it was not the plan of the devil to shake my faith, then I would be lying. I know that being a healing minister and an apostle, it was all a plan of the devil to test me. I would say for a split second while I held my son who died in my hands, I asked, ‘where is God?’ at that moment but in less than two seconds, he answered me and said that in the midst of the storm, I am here, don’t worry. I always tell people that the amount of God that you swallow before the day of adversity is what keeps you during the adversity because surely the adversity would come. I guess if people say I am standing strong, I give God the glory.”

Despite all she has been through, the actress said that she believes there is always light at the end of the tunnel as she says she is still open to love. “To keep myself happy I read the work of God. I pray and I am also schooling. I am involved in a lot of work, I am very busy. I am open to love but at the right time. God who is the author and finisher of my faith has great plans for me. Why not? I am open to love. There is no one who has been created and would say that they do not want a partner, so why not? I pray for a partner and I know my partner would come at God’s appointed time. Why not, I am open. I love reading and cooking; I also love cleaning and washing. I love driving as well despite the Lagos traffic. I love taking care of people and giving out things,” Anunobi said.

When asked how she would feel if she gets pregnant again, she laughed and simply said, “You are going too far with your questions but if my partner comes and I get pregnant again, we would give glory to God.”

source
https://www.reportnaija.ng/2018/04/12/im-still-open-to-love-but-at-gods-time-eucharia-anunobi-says/

Husband fall on YOU

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by ArticleBeast: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oh not again!!!!
On behalf of the single bros in the nation, we do not deal in package with no clean title. We say no to Salvage title....Anyway if you no check my signature I go vex o..
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by theboss2020: 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Slay mama I hailoooo

Is well madam.

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Troublemaker007(m): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
Life of a so called celebrity.

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Meeloreh(f): 4:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
It is well

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Gangster1ms: 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
U better go and meet saint obi undecided

4 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Headlesschicken(m): 4:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
grin After breaking so many responsible hearts....

3 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by HoodBillionaire: 4:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by mokt(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
This Aunti must like Ponron ooo

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by scholes23(m): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
HoodBillionaire:

2 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by graphicsgal3000(f): 4:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
I pray you heal cry

1 Like

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by FrenchWay: 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Who wants to marry a woman that can only produce sicklecell kids? Tufiakwa.

I beta marry Bobrisky
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Newpride(m): 4:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
God already answered ur prayers.

I’m here for u, this is what I’ve bn waiting for.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by younglleo: 4:30pm On Apr 12, 2018
Am in love already, i could have loved you grin grin grin
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by talk2percy(m): 4:32pm On Apr 12, 2018
What is this woman trying to prove sef, that she no dey old?? Issorite
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Bowwow11(m): 4:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
in respective of age sex, height size I believe we all need love in our lives I wish her all the best

9 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by planetx13: 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Q
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Sirpaul(m): 4:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
If u feel jealous in ur heart each time u see ur friends progressing pls repeat after me & say "I AM A WITCH"

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
The original slay mama.
Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by Nobody: 4:39pm On Apr 12, 2018
FrenchWay:
Who wants to marry a woman that can only produce sicklecell kids? Tufiakwa.

I beta marry Bobrisky

U'r a big fool! Wat do u know abt sickle cell

5 Likes

Re: Eucharia Anunobi: I Pray For A Partner, I'm Still Open To Love But At God’s Time by WhoJahDonBless(m): 4:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
undarey:
Don Jazzy should troway face and marry this woman.

I pray God heals her wound.

2 Likes

(1) (2) (Reply)

See Bobrisky's Bleaching Cream Called "Bob Whitening Cream" It Is Selling For ₦ / BBNaija's Bassey Ekpenyong Cute In Native Attires (Photos) / Where's The Condom?: Eva Alordiah Releases Short HIV Awareness Film (video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.