Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,295 members, 7,836,293 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 03:18 AM

Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos - Events (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Events / Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos (28146 Views)

Abuja Big Boys Converge For Colleague's Late Father's Burial Reception / 15-Year-Old Boy Marries 22-Year-Old Lady In Abia State (Photos) / The First Igbo Islamic Marriage In Imo State (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by rummmy: 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
Try hard and make name for your kids bc your father didn't make name for you to enjoy on
victorazyvictor:
Barr. at the age of 26, me 40yrs yet still looking for my destiny.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 5:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
[quote author=ZarahBuhari post=66655150][/quote]
If you quote me again eh! gaskiya
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 5:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
rummmy:
Try hard and make name for your kids bc your father didn't make name for you to enjoy on

Reason why I'm working this hard and I know God don step in already. Thanks bro for your encouragement, I appreciate.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by ZarahBuhari: 5:40pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorazyvictor:

If you quote me again eh!
gaskiya
I'm sorry smiley
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by victorazyvictor(m): 5:43pm On Apr 12, 2018
ZarahBuhari:
I'm sorry smiley
Oya come here because u quoted me..... grin

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 5:45pm On Apr 12, 2018
phase1:

Probably the son of an influential politician or lawyer. Remember he went to law school in Abuja (usually reserved for the big kids) not maiduguri or anywhere else.

Who told you it's reserved for big men and politicians kids.
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Okoyeebos: 5:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Obviously died from sickle cell anemia. RIP sad

Immediately I saw his face and stature, same thought crossed my mind.

4 Likes

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Timagex(m): 6:04pm On Apr 12, 2018
chigoziri2403:
Google IS YOUR BEST FRIEND BRO!
so, he wee type "where is my destiny"? And boom!! Google wee bring it? cool shocked shocked sad

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Celsony: 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP Young Lawyer
Vanity upon vanity all is vanity. Lesson for this life - dont kill urself trying to achieve smth cos at the end of the day u will leave everything behind.
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Ahmedie28(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorazyvictor:
you must b joking
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Adebowale89(m): 6:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
so pathetic

rip
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by emmie14: 6:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
Oh God unto your hands I put his soul.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Jethrolite(m): 6:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Looks like someone who had SS genotype and must have died from crisis related complications.

Rest in peace, you fought well.

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Bobbin2009: 6:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
phase1:

Nope, he went to government collage umuahia, that's my classmate

Probably the son of an influential politician or lawyer. Remember he went to law school in Abuja (usually reserved for the big kids) not maiduguri or anywhere else.
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by FisifunKododada: 6:34pm On Apr 12, 2018
What a loss - so young...so vibrant...RIP.

His turn...everybody gets theirs...don't cry for him...cry for yourself.
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by ICAMETOWIN(m): 6:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
victorazyvictor:
But you're still alive and that's what counts. life is a marathon. Cheers.

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by ipobarecriminals: 6:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
cry sad embarassed @ 26 yrs old,he's already. a barrister. not Fuji type.While his mate are busy /struggle. with Jamb/CBT,waec,dey do expo/upgrade. up/down.some even dey do cultist/killed. their fellow. comrades. .May God give his family. fortitude. to bear d irreplaceable loss.Sleep well

1 Like

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by nkemdi89(f): 7:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
The father was a one time house member from obowo constituency in IMO state, this is the second child he is losing .

2 Likes

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 7:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
May the soul of the departed rest in peace. I still marvel though at the sight of these Nigerian lawyers with these white "horse hair" wigs perched on top of their head. I know some would say it's part of the tradition but some traditions are better relegated to the dust bin of history, as a relic of the past. To me, not only does it look ridiculous, I am sure it's as hot as heck and they must be sweating their asses off. As a country, Nigeria should not buy "hook-line and sinker" every outmoded traditions and archaic ways of doings things from the Brits. Afterall, they are not the best role models!
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 7:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
RIP my cousin Royal
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 7:41pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Chai.
So the only time this guy will get to practice law is when he is defending himself on the judgement day.

Such a waste of Law school fees.

It baffles me how you think out of the box. I just hope you are equally pragmatic with your brain. People like you should be solving some of the weighty problems around with your ideas.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by ChimuchiYola(f): 7:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
dainformant:
The untimely demise of a 26-year-old lawyer identified as Royal Eselu Ngaobiwu, shocked his family, friends and colleagues who were present for his burial on Wednesday, April 11th. The young vibrant barrister, from Owerri, Imo state, died after a brief illness days ago.

He was buried on yesterday . Many of his learned colleagues were all there to pay their respects.

The deceased who worked at JTU Nnodum SAN & Co before his death - graduated from the Imo State University, Owerri, IMSU and went to Nigerian Law School, Abuja

May his soul rest in peace.

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/26-year-old-lawyer-royal-eselu-ngaobiwu-dies-after-brief-illness.html

RIP bro
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Nobody: 9:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
May his soul RIP
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by zonax(m): 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
He looks anemic. Rest on young lawyer.
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by mamaafrik(m): 12:33am On Apr 13, 2018
DoTheNeedful:
Obviously died from sickle cell anemia. RIP sad
why did u say so
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by mamaafrik(m): 12:34am On Apr 13, 2018
nkemdi89:
The father was a one time house member from obowo constituency in IMO state, this is the second child he is losing .
u must have known him well
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by CorleonOfSicily: 6:44am On Apr 13, 2018
VPC at work
Village Peoples' Club
God pass them
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by Gkemz: 6:52am On Apr 13, 2018
Anybody can die but don't hasten yours by delving into critical and very dicey cases as a lawyer especially when it has to do with family possession at loggerheads with each other.
Re: Lawyers Mourn As Their 26-Year-Old Colleague Is Laid To Rest In Imo State.Photos by ANNOY(m): 10:18am On Apr 13, 2018
FrenchWay:
He died a liar.

Who else believes that lawyers are liars?

He must be writhing in hell now, I'm so certain
May you die a painful and slow death and may you never have peace in life. May your dead body be thrown away.

(1) (2) (Reply)

What Happened At My First Burial Job As A Photographer. / A Nairalander Celebrates Her Birthday With Kids(Pictures) / Anything Relating To Ushering Should Be Posted Here...

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.