|Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New|
Stats: 3,084,950 members, 7,600,108 topics. Date: Wednesday, 04 October 2023 at 04:02 AM
2017 Recruitment Of Nigerian Navy Direct Short Service Commission (DSSC) / Buhari Should Approve The Recruitment Of 155,000 Police Officers - IGP Idris / AOS Orwell (oil&gas) Ongoing Recruitment (2) (3) (4)
|Ongoing Recruitment Of Drivers In Port Harcourt, Rivers State by gitto(m): 6:43pm On Apr 12, 2018|
Our client is one of the largest car buying service in Nigeria with the goal of helping hundreds of customers to sell their cars with lots of inspection centres at strategic locations to make it easy for our dear customers to sell their cars.
They are currently expanding operations into the city of Port-Harcourt and we are currently in search of “drivers” for our client in the city.
ROLE - Driver
LOCATION – Port Harcourt
- A Minimum educational qualification of O ‘Level.
- Sound knowledge about roads/routes in Rivers State.
- Good years of experience as a driver (especially in corporate organisations)
- Must have a Valid Driver’s License.
- Good oral and verbal communication skills.
- Integrity is key.
- Exposure or training in defensive driving from recognized driving schools would be an added advantage.
- Must be a very dedicated and committed individual.
If you are interested or know anyone who is interested, please send an updated copy of your CV to email@example.com. The Subject of the mail should be “DRIVER - PH”.
|Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health |
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket
Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2023 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22