Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,800 members, 7,817,311 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:59 AM

Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos (35661 Views)

Armed Robbers Attack A Bank In Aniocha Delta, Kill 3 People (Graphic Pics) / Fulani Herdsmen Attack Agagbe In Benue, Inflict Injuries On People (Graphic!!!) / Gunmen Shoot Newlywed Wife Going To See Her Husband's People. Graphic Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by lereinter(m): 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
in a country where the president is the commander in chief of the armed forces and solely picks and orders the igp, minister of defence, defence chiefs etc

pharoah buhari God allowed u president so that we can be punished for our evil deeds but alas you shall Perish
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by OLUWASOGOABIOLA: 11:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
R.I.P to the deceased
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Buharimustgo: 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Paperwhite:
Meanwhile Hope Gov.Yari is in Zamfara State @ present? Perhaps the man don sniff Buhari's ass to London as he is more in Abuja than the state.
Pls what do these governors really use their state security votes for

They use the money to Bleep harlots
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by otunba57: 11:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
BrutusOj:
Zamfara people have issue with that man at aso rock i guess. See how his kinsmen have been killing there since
No leader will pray for this. And be happy
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Avater0147(m): 11:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
please Mr poster, are you scared of them as well, pls call the name, is the Fulani herdsmen, the blood suckers of a clan. mass killings is now normal on Nigeria, no long a big dear. God please save us from this animal ruling over human.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 11:50pm On Apr 12, 2018
Government haven't told us what is happening in Zamfara state
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by TEYA: 11:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
maberry:
This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria
Too much bloodshed and every other bad news that could come with it
And to think that some people are advocating for another 4years for this government, makes me want to shoot them in the head!
Jeez!!!
GEJ was right afterall
Right? Foolish drunkard that scattered our commonwealth to the dogs. As the price of crude oil soared, he squandered the proceeds and shared monies from the excess crude account and depleted the foreign reserves and passed the blame of a failing economy on someone else. For six years the price of crude oil was high and just for a brief while that it dipped the ogogoro drinker started borrowing money to pay salaries. Yes, Buhari has failed but Goodluck should shut up!

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by InvertedHammer: 11:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
/
Isn't that a Sharia state?

Oh well...

/
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Nobody: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2018
Nigeria is gradually losing it's soul.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Drnice: 12:27am On Apr 13, 2018
In N.Kanu's voice "they will kill and hunt you down anywhere just for their evil plan; the only hope is to disintegrate the contraption called Zoo(Nigeria)."
See dead bodies, my goodness me!
So join the Campaign, it's never too late. It's a clarion call, not the one of go get your PVCs. PVCs doesn't work here. Just like EPL, elections are being calculated & fixed in Nigeria. How? Common Sense will tell you that.
Any Statistician here?
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by desmond2pk: 1:13am On Apr 13, 2018
Hahaha. The camp of buhari on fire. They have turned their sword against each other. Fulanis killing the hausas.
The truth is, all these militias would hAve descended on ibos and jonathan supporters if buhari did not win 2015 election. Let them kill themselves.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Dollabiz: 1:38am On Apr 13, 2018
ohh
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by showafrica(m): 1:40am On Apr 13, 2018
newbornmacho:
And the idiot in chief is away on a jamboree

Swear that you no vote.. I no no if I was the smartest person then. I look the two candidates and I said none of them is qualified. So I enter one joint, Nak 4 bottles of legend, eat vegetable soup, sleep.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by perdollar(m): 2:00am On Apr 13, 2018
buhari is cursed. karma. may they dt stl support him die like ds
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Buffalowings3(m): 2:01am On Apr 13, 2018
Meh
The bodies are still fresh
A fresh killing shocked
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by princessayesha(f): 2:15am On Apr 13, 2018
jacyhelen:

kill all the villagers,they will still shout sai baba till 2019.
Good for them?!!!!!
Tribalism has eaten deep in to your soul! may God heal you!
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by princessayesha(f): 2:15am On Apr 13, 2018
jacyhelen:

kill all the villagers,they will still shout sai baba till 2019.
Good for them?!!!!!

Tribalism has eaten deep in to your soul! may God heal you!
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by princessayesha(f): 2:21am On Apr 13, 2018
desmond2pk:
Hahaha. The camp of buhari on fire. They have turned their sword against each other. Fulanis killing the hausas.
The truth is, all these militias would hAve descended on ibos and jonathan supporters if buhari did not win 2015 election. Let them kill themselves.

Back to sender!
may you experience what you are wishing others. Amen!
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by chukemmang(m): 3:00am On Apr 13, 2018
maberry:
This is the worst government in the history of Nigeria
Too much bloodshed and every other bad news that could come with it
And to think that some people are advocating for another 4years for this government, makes me want to shoot them in the head!
Jeez!!!
GEJ was right afterall

GEJ simply saw the future. A wise man.

1 Like

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by gbagyiza: 3:10am On Apr 13, 2018
Every crone n streets in Nigeria is split with innocent blood..How will the country progress, when innocent people's blood is crying for juctice
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Charly68: 4:02am On Apr 13, 2018
But can't these people get their own weapons to defend themselves ? Where are there arrows ? If they can't afford guns they should get local weapons to defend themselves rather than to die like a chicken..there is no wisdom in this type of docility ..when army can't help you,why not arm yourself for self defence..
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by thunderbabs: 4:51am On Apr 13, 2018
Blood suckers with unwanton killings... How will their generations ever make anything good out of life when you just spill people's blood without them even offending you shocked
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by DanielPop(m): 4:59am On Apr 13, 2018
SHUT UP! TALK & RECEIVE HOT SLAP FROM DAURA! angry

TEYA:

Right? Foolish drunkard that scattered our commonwealth to the dogs. As the price of crude oil soared, he squandered the proceeds and shared monies from the excess crude account and depleted the foreign reserves and passed the blame of a failing economy on someone else. For six years the price of crude oil was high and just for a brief while that it dipped the ogogoro drinker started borrowing money to pay salaries. Yes, Buhari has failed but Goodluck should shut up!
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by nwoye72: 5:00am On Apr 13, 2018
this country is worrisome
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by chudi55: 5:08am On Apr 13, 2018
Tomorrow they will still chant sai buhari
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Codebrain3323: 5:12am On Apr 13, 2018
Barbaric

Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Jabioro: 5:20am On Apr 13, 2018
...and the police always awared with cripples reaction
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by malware: 5:28am On Apr 13, 2018
Paperwhite:
See how lives are being wasted while a useless man sits cluelessly as the president of a country & while surrounded by equally useless service chiefs. cry cry cry cry cry
Zamfara people does Buhari still deserves a second term?

Nope, but Jonathan deserves a second term, to bring back nationwide bombing, including Nyanya and Madallah, Abuja.
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by Boyooosa(m): 5:30am On Apr 13, 2018
FG should just approve grazing land for these people. Atleast sambisa forest is our own, let them settle there and take the C or O; by so doing, fg will use one stone to kill two birds and focus on economy. Or what do u think?
Re: Gunmen Shoot At Villagers In Zamfara, Kill Over 26 People. Graphic Photos by newbornmacho(m): 5:49am On Apr 13, 2018
showafrica:

Swear that you no vote.. I no no if I was the smartest person then. I look the two candidates and I said none of them is qualified. So I enter one joint, Nak 4 bottles of legend, eat vegetable soup, sleep.
I voted for Jonathan. He was better than buhari by miles

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Masked Thugs Storm Agbaakin In Ogun, Rape Housewives, Kidnap Two / Man Feigning Madness In Lagos Caught With Toy Pistol (Photos) / Elderly Man Hangs Himself In Gombe State Today (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.