Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,851 members, 7,813,892 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 08:51 PM

Why Businesses Fail; The Reasons Are Time Tested - Investment - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Investment / Why Businesses Fail; The Reasons Are Time Tested (310 Views)

4 Reasons Why Online Businesses Fail: How To Avoid Them / 6 Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail / 6 Reasons Why Small Businesses Fail (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Why Businesses Fail; The Reasons Are Time Tested by adonaimart(m): 9:02pm On Apr 12, 2018
�������
I have been wondering why people give up so soon.*

*Some one signs up to do a business, and in just 1Month or 2 Months in it.....they go cold, they give up! They Don't come for seminars anymore, they Don't invite people to the Seminars anymore.*

And when you ask them, you hear things like, it doesn't work for me, my down lines are not active, nobody wants to join, since I joined I have not earned.

I realise that our problem is we want to get rich over night!

Some other people are greedy!! they want to acquire & see all the wealth & millions in 1, 2 Months...

Most people are looking for a shortcut to riches. Then when they couldn't achieve all these in a short time, they quit!

If you have these attributes you can Never be successful in Business.!

Except a grain falls to the ground and dies, it will not spring up. When u plant a seed, it will first die, rotten b4 it starts to grow and that is process.

That is to tell us that you must pass through a natural process of working, grooming, transformation in all areas before you succeed.

All these are natural laws to Prosperity.

*How can someone do a Biz for 3 months and u want to earn trillions of Naira with little or no effort.*�

No wonder only few people get truly Rich...and make it to the Top...of a system.

*You need to see the work those persons at the top are doing to achieve Success.*
Great sacrifices, extraordinary things.

*They Don't give room for excuses! 100% focus on their goal! They are never distracted. *They are not moved by Rejection......*

*It takes TIME to build a SYSTEM that will pay u over TIME.* when you find a system like ours in here, stick to it.

*Throw away what you think you know, and stick to the system.*

*Every billionaire u see today....has worked for years....I mean great years....before they became great...in their Biz.*

*Before u say this Biz is not working for me, STOP!*
ask yourself the following questions..

1). How long have I built my business?

2). What are the extraordinary things i have done to come out great!

3). How old am I in this business?

How many people have I introduced into my business & what effort have I made to bring the best out of them.

*Untill you change your APPROACH, your MIND, your THINKING....you cannot see the change you desire in this business.*

*Cheers to your Success*⚡

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Verified 100k Phone Nos And 600k Email Addresses For Sale / World Trade Summit And Expo / Why Every Smart Business In Nigeria Needs To Run Facebook Adverts

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.