Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,417 members, 7,819,507 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 05:21 PM

"I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader (22614 Views)

Civilian JTF Capture Boko Haram Members On Numbers 41 & 90 Wanted Army List(pix / Boko Haram Kills Bulama Bukar Maradona, Civilian JTF Chairman In Borno(photos) / Sani Garba Gusau, Zamfara Governorship Aspirant (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

"I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by dre11(m): 9:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
By MUHAMMAD KABIR, KANO 

Garba Isa, a member of a Kaduna Civilian JTF who is in the centre of the Murder case controversy against Senator Shehu Sani of one Lawan Maiduna has alleged that the Military forced him to implicate the Senator.

Isa told newsmen in Kano, Thursday that, ” I was not in Kaduna but received calls that the Military are looking for me on an issue so when I went back I was at our office in Kabala Doki when the military came and asked me to come with them”.

He said, “the Military told me that they arrested some suspects and I alongside another person we should come in our position as JTF to verified their identity at Badarawa so after an inquiry they allowed the other person to go and asked me to follow them”.

” They now took me to Kukwa Ahmed Aruwa Firm, and kept me there I was there when a Military Captain came and left there after he sent an intelligent officer who now came and told me that I was the one who killed Lawan Bakin Ruwa”.

“I told them as a civilian JTF how can I killed anybody, they now started torturing me that II most accept that I’m the one who killed him and Senator Shehu Sani was the one who contracts us to do it”.

Garba added, ” the Military at the firm insisted that II most accept that Senator Shehu Sani gave Bashir Hamadada money to pay us for the killing of Lawan and I told them I neither knew Bashir no Lawan they are talking about”.

Garba Isa added that he spent two weeks with the military but still refused to implicate Senator Shehu Sani “and later we were transferred to the Kaduna State State CID were I spent almost a month and from where I was taken to Prison”.

He said it was at a Kaduna State High Court that he got his bail but his right-hand side is now having serious injuries making him to go on treatment because of the alleged military torture.

All efforts to hear from the Military Command in Kaduna proved abortive.

https://newtelegraphonline.com/2018/04/i-was-tortured-to-frame-senator-shehu-sani-kaduna-civilian-jtf-leader/

9 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by BankeSmalls(f): 9:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nigeria has gone to the dogs

151 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Jazzlite: 9:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked hellroofhai must be psychotic

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by fulaniHERDSman(m): 9:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
hell roof high's hands clearly spotted grin cheesy

96 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Paperwhite(m): 9:36pm On Apr 12, 2018
"................All efforts to hear from the Military Command in Kaduna proved abortive."

Imagine this scenario.When TY Danjuma categorically stated that the Nigerian Military have been compromised but he was castigated unjustly by the zombies of this government angry
The present regime have really become desperate that they can do smear campaign & even kill just to shut out opposition forgetting they were given fair chance to thrive back then.God pass them.

182 Likes 8 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by psucc(m): 9:37pm On Apr 12, 2018
May God never allow you to fall a victim of State killings.

The way the Nigerian Army had been trivialized is heartrending

74 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Ojiofor: 9:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
Compromised military that is aiding and abetting mass murder by terrorist herdsmen.

66 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Paradigm777: 10:13pm On Apr 12, 2018
fulaniHERDSman:
hell roof high's hands clearly spotted grin cheesy
U must be a seer grin

18 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by naijjaman(m): 10:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
shocked
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by lundendeme: 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
There was a country...

21 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Aldebaran(m): 10:21pm On Apr 12, 2018
May God save us all

10 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by BeeBeeOoh(m): 10:22pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nawa oh!

You think Buhari love seeing blood so much? Just make El-rufai Nigeria's president and you will understand that Buhari is still doing his apprenticeship in devil's workshop.

74 Likes 4 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by kinibigdeal(m): 10:23pm On Apr 12, 2018
undecided

25 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Ayoswit(f): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
K
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Hadone(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Ok
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Tk4all(m): 10:24pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hell rufai""
always making headlines for the wrong reasons. is now I understand why my friend told me to always fear short people. smh!!

31 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by godwinkessi: 10:25pm On Apr 12, 2018
embarassed nigeria is becoming so scary!

19 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by begwong: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
HELL RUFAI YOUR DAYS ARE NUMBERED!

25 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by supereagle(m): 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
No fear of God again in Nigeria.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by ZombiePUNISHER: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
Apc is a party of vultures and vampires
A truly demonic party

Any body who supports such party will burn in hell for all eternity

43 Likes 6 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by CSTR1003: 10:26pm On Apr 12, 2018
I have never seen a more dangerous politician like El-rufai.

A highly bigoted man.

And unlike buhari, he is unfortunately smart enough to inflict long term maximum damage via policy formation on any group of people he despises .

This guy must never be allowed into the federal government.

37 Likes 5 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by RealIgboboy: 10:27pm On Apr 12, 2018
This country is huge joke.

At first, it was Sarki, Dino, Ike Ekwerumadu and Shehu. APC, please who's on the next list to blackmail and persecute?

14 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by tribalistseun: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hell rufia at work

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by bjayx: 10:28pm On Apr 12, 2018
U can imagine the damage state police will do to opponents of incumbent governors. That hell rufai is really hellish in character n will by no means miss the fierce furnace of hell. Bastard midget of a governor!

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by buhariguy(m): 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
And so what?
And you are still having mouth to talk

The military did not even torture you very well, if not, your leg and hand supposed to be broken
If you see black, you will Call it white.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by freeman81: 10:29pm On Apr 12, 2018
Welcome to the shi thole Country where your own party men will set you for speaking the truth.

Good morning Shehu Sani.

9 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by uchman48(m): 10:33pm On Apr 12, 2018
What is really wrong with this country,?
Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by Jethrolite(m): 10:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
Theophilus Danjuma was right after all. Politics has messed up every single part of Nigeria.

11 Likes

Re: "I Was Tortured To Frame Shehu Sani" – Garba Isa, Kaduna Civilian JTF Leader by MisterSols(m): 10:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
Is that the whole truth?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Oshiomhole Dismisses Members Of R-APC / APC Missing As 67 Vie For Imo Governorship / Bomb Attack: Why Nnamdi Kanu May End Up Like Maina - Ohanaeze Attacks IPOB

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.