Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,195,360 members, 7,957,964 topics. Date: Wednesday, 25 September 2024 at 06:02 AM

Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) (47456 Views)

Davido Pecking His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland In New Loved Up Photo / Davido & His Girlfriend, Chioma Avril Rowland At Owerri Club (Photos) / Davido Splashes Cash On His Girlfriend, Chioma, In Dubai (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by playmaker10: 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
see as her leg big.. musclelistic leg

3 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Houseofglam7(f): 10:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Hmmmmmm
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by sirusX(m): 10:55pm On Apr 12, 2018
Temple1288:
Lovely!

This dude is madly in love with Chioma.
Don't go there

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Temple1288(m): 10:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
sirusX:

Don't go there

Why?
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by cardiak(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
SheeMight be a transgender my opinion

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by victoralex(m): 10:57pm On Apr 12, 2018
Pls guys... How can I get my PVC
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by wisdomkid: 10:58pm On Apr 12, 2018
Can I check her instagram pics? THis girl pics is not clear
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Kinggnicole(f): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am not angry with Davido.
I am also not angry with Chioma who is just a teen and doesn't fully know what she's doing.

But I am so angry with Chioma's family who have not deemed it fit to chastise their daughter and caution her against the repercussion of such irresponsible display of amorous affiliation with a miscreant.

It is sad that this girl has a family,
It is sad she has siblings
It is sad that she has extended relatives.
And all of them are basking in the euphoria of their kin fraternising with a celebrity.
And the consolation that she gets financial rewards.

It is a shame.
I spit on families like Chioma's who have put money before discipline and decorum.
Shame on them.
This is the problem with today's youths.
Their families cheer them on as long as they're getting paid.

SMDH

We've seen you with discipline and decorum judging from your incessant display of sarcastic stupidity in your comments here on NL

7 Likes

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by jaxxy(m): 10:59pm On Apr 12, 2018
That's nice chioma gets to hv a video like banky and adesuwa. We are waiting for it. Don't fall our hand
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:05pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kinggnicole:

We've seen you with discipline and decorum judging from your incessant display of sarcastic stupidity in your comments here on NL
Akwuna shot up.
Is d truth. Ha family dey f up. If na my sister, I for don treat I'm fvckup teytey.
Nobody dey talk true lyk my boss

8 Likes 1 Share

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by sirusX(m): 11:06pm On Apr 12, 2018
Temple1288:

Why?

Celebrity games never last

When he is truly ready... you would know (no drama)

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

I am also not angry with Chioma who is just a teen and doesn't fully know what she's doing.

But I am so angry with Chioma's family who have not deemed it fit to chastise their daughter and caution her against the repercussion of such irresponsible display of amorous affiliation with a miscreant.
Davido who didn't hesistate to show the world that money overrides respect for elders when he disrespected and humiliated Dele Momodu.
Yet Chioma's folks are cool with this fvckery because he is 'Omo baba olowo'.

And all of them are basking in the euphoria of their kin fraternising with a celebrity.
And the shallow consolation that she gets financial rewards.

It is a shame.
I spit on families like Chioma's who have put money before discipline and decorum.
I whip out my preek and piss on the throat of her kit and kin.
Shame on them.

In the days of old; no family will let their daughter have a lover who has a lovechild outside.
All of that decency and sense of self-worth is gone with the wind. Nowadays, a wad of money shuts the mouth of even the strictest elder.

SMDH
Bros.na wetin. See envy everywhere in your post . The only thing be say the girl's family for checkmate am small but you even abuse the family plus.
This boy is plying his trades .What he does is what it entails to grow.
You would have concentrated on getting the girl under control rather than getting so abusive .
Miscreant ke?
Miscreant dey get career? make money? go school come dey invest again?
Please what do u call that billionaire kidnapper like?
Bros all we.na parent I beg .
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Kinggnicole(f): 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Akwuna shot up.
Is d truth. Ha family dey f up. If na my sister, I for don treat I'm fvckup teytey.

Move along child

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by PMWSpirit(m): 11:08pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

Davido who didn't hesistate to show the world that money overrides respect for elders when he disrespected and humiliated Dele Momodu.

It is a shame.
Shame on them.

In the days of old; no family will let their daughter have a lover who has a lovechild outside.
All of that decency and sense of self-worth is gone with the wind. Nowadays, a wad of money shuts the mouth of even the strictest elder.

SMDH
Singing in davido's voice - are you done talking? tell me ARE YOU DONE TALKING ?

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by DSDLIVEREPORT: 11:09pm On Apr 12, 2018
Kinggnicole:

I don write my comment finish before I see him name o and If I read yours I wouldn't have written mine sef
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by crafteck(m): 11:10pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is a shame.
Shame on them.

SMDH

If shes your sister, will u kill her, jealousy loading, life is too short, if shes happy, nothing else matters more... Nothing
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by OkpaAkuEriEri(m): 11:14pm On Apr 12, 2018
I luv Davido swag.
Obo baddest
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by midehill(m): 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
to b sincere...diz gel doesn't love David genuinely...she z only after his money or after something

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by wildkat: 11:17pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chinachriss:
I don't really know what this Chioma looks like. Every time, she's hiding or blurring her face. Okay na

She be lagbaja

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Temple1288(m): 11:18pm On Apr 12, 2018
sirusX:

Celebrity games never last

When he is truly ready... you would know (no drama)

Oh OK o
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Drnice: 11:20pm On Apr 12, 2018
One of the very reasons he(Davido) sang "Obianuju" in his singles "If." To show, he's so much in love with the Igbos. Same applies to his brother(Yorubas) "Wizkid." You can see it for yourselves, dem wan marry Igbo Girls. But in our tradition, it won't work ooo! Am not wishing u badluck, our tradition made it so.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Malawian(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Nwa Ada anyi a ekweghi iburu afo ime. OBO abanyego otu .... grin grin

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Awaja(m): 11:31pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chioma
You too like wahala
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by officialbazor(m): 11:35pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is a shame.
Shame on them.

SMDH
Uhmm Lyk if she is ur sister u will not be advising her to bring Davido to church. Be deceiving yourself ���
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by tomdon(m): 11:48pm On Apr 12, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is a shame.
Shame on them.

SMDH

Bunkum!!!
Is she better than the baby mamas of flavor, tuface, wizkid, etc??

Shut the fucc up Mr man!
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Gaddafiyusf(m): 11:54pm On Apr 12, 2018
Chinachriss:
I don't really know what this Chioma looks like. Every time, she's hiding or blurring her face. Okay na
She might have a skeleton in her cupboard
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Olugbenga28: 12:20am On Apr 13, 2018
NwaAmaikpe:
shocked

It is a shame.
Shame on them.

SMDH
A person who attends Babcock university is not from a poor background

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by SokizzRaven(m): 12:25am On Apr 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Akwuna shot up.
people like you Naim dey famz celebs pass

Do you people even have an idea how much the girl would have gained from this their thing? places she's been to? people she has met? Una go just dey yarn without thinking
Or maybe na Una wan marry her
grin
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Akwuna shot up.
people like you Naim dey famz celebs pass

Do you people even have an idea how much the girl would have gained from this their thing? places she's been to? people she has met? Una go just dey yarn without thinking
Or maybe na Una wan marry her
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Bukayot: 12:30am On Apr 13, 2018
na your life . . .
Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by thecommunist(m): 12:37am On Apr 13, 2018
OkpaAkuEriEri:

Akwuna shot up.
you sound like those miserable Pakistanis who practice honour killing. Sadly its only practiced on the girl child. Now tell me, if the roles were to be reversed with her being a guy and davido being the girl, would you still feel the same way.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by shyblings(m): 12:49am On Apr 13, 2018
Chinachriss:
Go check her out on IG @chefchioma you go see her real face. She's not really pretty though, I guess davido saw something else in her.

1 Like

Re: Davido And His Girlfriend, Chioma Alvrid In Barbados (Photo) by Nobody: 12:50am On Apr 13, 2018
Shedrack777:
what davido doesn't know is that some women are not just after your money, they are after your LIFE
Lol world people can't you just be happy for him

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice Shades Tinubu As He Throws His Support Behind Jimi Agbaje / Kiddwaya Takes A Selfie With A Crippled Fan As He Gets Welcomed In Abuja (Video) / Omotola Jalade Ekeinde's Son Passes Out At US Embassy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.