Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,092 members, 7,818,277 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 11:44 AM

Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State - NYSC (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / NYSC / Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State (51615 Views)

Pictures Of The 5 Corpers Who Died In An Accident While Going To NYSC Camp / NYSC Disclaimer On Payment Of Arrears To Corpers / Rivers State Begins Payment Of N15,000 To Corpers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Redhot111(m): 10:42pm On Apr 12, 2018
This governor tried on this,whereas that Mumu Amaechi refused to pay us a dime through out the whole year of service back then let alone gifting us 10k. God no go 4get to punish am.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by begwong: 10:44pm On Apr 12, 2018
OKORO_HAUSA these will still not give you the presidency in 2023. MUMU

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
JasonScolari:
A great fool is always ungrateful

Learn how to be grateful dummy.

People like you are the sort that keep Nigeria down.
He should be grateful because the governor 'dashed' out the equivalent of $27 to each corper.
Are you ok ?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by sirlop(m): 10:47pm On Apr 12, 2018
soberdrunk:
The most hated governor in Nigeria but ironically the "Best" governor ever, the incoming President of Nigeria, Imolites will regret all the hate and vile comments they directed towards him when he is gone. angry
You are drunk

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by IamaNigerianGuy(m): 10:49pm On Apr 12, 2018
Foolish44:
I hate Rochas but that was a good gesture

Wishing you all success in the labor market

Nigeria will not be redeemed by gestures. Your reaction is exactly what Rochas wants

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Jacyluv(f): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
The more you look the less you see n Abrakadabra Governor....For you mind....abi?

2 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by obasidon1(m): 10:52pm On Apr 12, 2018
I am surprised Okorocha didn't mould the Statue of the best corps Member.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Drnice: 10:53pm On Apr 12, 2018
histemple:

"Cannot make us forgot"

Please, which school are you representing?
@bolded. I want to correct the impression you, average Nigerians make. It's not all about the School you attended or qualification gotten but how well you communicate to people. If he made a mistake, why not walk over or in a polite way point out the right words for him. Must you let the public know his error(s)? School isn't about being educated, but whom you are, defines how educated you are.

3 Likes

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by OShepherd: 11:00pm On Apr 12, 2018
Waoooow! See how time flies & d hours are not returning. A decade plus now dat I left NYSC from dat state in d days of Ohakim. Almighty I thank you 4 Ur faithfulness. And d Ideato South Corpers. I hope Govr Okorochas village & LG looking more radiant now. How abt Mama'Uwa? Wat a gr8, Homely state to serve.....
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by otunba57: 11:07pm On Apr 12, 2018
[size=8pt][/size] if he dicided not to do it no one can will challenge him,, what about the other governor who refuse to anything let's encourage him to do more..very simple
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Nobody: 11:38pm On Apr 12, 2018
And wizkid gets 12 million naira per show. BBN winner gets 45 million naira.....what are these people gon do with 10 thousand naira? WARRI TO ABUJA IS 8K..... Education is a waste of time in this country. Na hustle sure PASS. boys don make am for streets when no even pass Neco. Education is under attack in Nigeria

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by kmaster007: 12:12am On Apr 13, 2018
dem get luck ooooo, wen I served deir 2016. we Corpers meet him bt gav us Nttn. I think is bcoz of 2019 election dat y him dey do eye service

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by mamaafrik(m): 12:13am On Apr 13, 2018
okoro wan give 10k and una beliv am,educa...come oooo,dem say dem giv u 10k,na true,oloshi somebody.if you are expecting somtin from this fulani den oyo is ur state
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Foolish44: 12:26am On Apr 13, 2018
IamaNigerianGuy:

Nigeria will not be redeemed by gestures. Your reaction is exactly what Rochas wants

Whatever
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by seguno2: 12:54am On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:
A great fool is always ungrateful

Learn how to be grateful dummy.

Grateful to a useless individual who is owing salaries, deductions and pensions for several months and years?
Who is the fool and dummy here
The person who is unfazed by Okorocha’s paparazzi privilege photo-op show in the light of his misrule or the asslicker whose head is stuck in Okorocha’s anus for idolising him over inanities?

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by richardlison: 12:58am On Apr 13, 2018
No be news na. Na normal thing.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by CapitalCee(m): 1:07am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Dear Governor Rochas, paying us some money for transport cannot make us forgot that you couldn't build any companies or even provide the enabling environment for industrialisation of Imo State. We are passing out to remain jobless.

Sir, we still remember you as the charlatan you are. grin

signed; concerned corpers

Make u "forgot" ? You see why you are going to be jobless for a while. Rochas is surely not your problem. We all can see where the problem lies. If I am an employer, I will not employ someone who graduated from the university but could not complete a single paragraph in English language, devoid of errors and improper punctuation marks.

1 Like

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by cenaman(m): 1:52am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Dear Governor Rochas, paying us some money for transport cannot make us forget that you couldn't build any companies or even provide the enabling environment for industrialisation of Imo State. We are passing out to remain jobless.

I guess ur state governor have done what u think rochas should have done? ungreatful soul!
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by tytunji29(m): 2:38am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:
Dear Governor Rochas, paying us some money for transport cannot make us forget that you couldn't build any companies or even provide the enabling environment for industrialisation of Imo State. We are passing out to remain jobless.

See human being, I wish u serve in nasarawa state unda dat *** called governor amakura from a concern 2016 batch B stream II corpa
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by thunderbabs: 4:45am On Apr 13, 2018
All dz politicians with their nonsense talk... No job out there, be ur own boss but if their own pikin finish school, dey go employ am put for one top grade level job for civil service.... Bastards
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by mechanics(m): 5:12am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:

hmmmm, you were given N10,000 as transport fare while most of your colleagues won't get that amount from their states, you are still complaining.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Codebrain3323: 5:15am On Apr 13, 2018
Impressive

Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by toprealman: 5:23am On Apr 13, 2018
hadjipapiey:
At all at all......
. That's a kind gesture there
This is the quintessentially Nigerian attitude that has plunged us into this dungeon of a nation..
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by EmekaBlue(m): 5:48am On Apr 13, 2018
From his personal account? grin
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by victor4me: 6:12am On Apr 13, 2018
PrettyCrystal:
Governor Rochas Okorocha has directed that each of the 1,542 Corpers who passed out in the state on Thursday, April 12, 2018 be given N10,000 to enable them transport themselves back to their respective states, while the best serving corper, Miss Umetawara Lorita Ebere would get N200,000 and a job in any Ministry of her choice if she decides to stay.

Governor Okorocha told the Batch A Stream I corpers at their passing out parade at the Heroes Square, “Let me congratulate all of you for your passing out today as graduates and not only as graduates but as graduates who have served their father land. Today, you have been decorated with a new laurel of Patriotism and National Service. The idea of the NYSC is to make you a patriotic Nigerian and for you to remember your fatherland anytime and anywhere you’re called”.

He stated “I’m proud to say that the corpers in Imo State have done well and have served Imo State well. But now that you are about to leave the state I have only one piece of advice for all of you and that is to say, do not join the millions of Nigerians seeking for white-collar jobs. If I were you, I would look inwards and be your own bosses and develop yourselves with the knowledge you have acquired in the University,

“This will make you great as there are no more white-collar jobs anywhere now that you can find. There are great heights that you can attain and there are great things that you can do for yourselves. Do not congest the unemployment world. Try to be your own boss for there is something you can do and can develop alongside your talent. Because every one of you has a special talent which God has deposited in you,

“I want to also thank you for the number of months you have stayed in Imo State and there is no complaint of misbehavior of any corper in Imo State, which means that Imo State has the best set of Corpers for this Batch, totaling about one thousand five hundred and forty-two corpers.” he stated.

In her speech, the State Director of NYSC Mrs. Bakare Josephine Uche extolled the achievements of the Governor particularity his free education programmes and policies which she said have raised education to an enviable height.

She also thanked the Governor for making provisions for the passing out parade while also giving kudos to the Federal Government in their efforts at restoring the passing out parade that was halted for obvious reasons.

Sam Onwuemeodo
Chief Press Secretary to the Governor

Source; https://www.nationalhelm.co/2018/04/rochas-okorocha-gives-n10000-each-to-1542-corpers-passing-out-in-imo.html
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Junny04(m): 6:17am On Apr 13, 2018
grantgrason07:
And wizkid gets 12 million naira per show. BBN winner gets 45 million naira.....what are these people gon do with 10 thousand naira? WARRI TO ABUJA IS 8K..... Education is a waste of time in this country. Na hustle sure PASS. boys don make am for streets when no even pass Neco. Education is under attack in Nigeria
And the ones that have made it via education?.... You won't mention those ones....its simple...a particular way can't be everybody's way...the fact that some are making it on the street doesn't mean it would work out for everybody. Where I am today is because of education. We have alot of people making it from networking, freelancing etc and it's because they are educated. Education is the greatest legacy parents can give to their wards. Take it or leave it
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by bigdot1759(m): 6:38am On Apr 13, 2018
BankeSmalls:

so after 4years in University u still want to be a salary earners (cooperate slave) abi Eranko
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by bigdot1759(m): 6:42am On Apr 13, 2018
Junny04:

And the ones that have made it via education?.... You won't mention those ones....its simple...a particular way can't be everybody's way...the fact that some are making it on the street doesn't mean it would work out for everybody. Where I am today is because of education. We have alot of people making it from networking, freelancing etc and it's because they are educated. Education is the greatest legacy parents can give to their wards. Take it or leave it
dude but the greatest people who rules dis planet are University drop out and no single professor are in top 1000 richest man in dis planet. what happened to their education legacy oooo
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by bigdot1759(m): 6:45am On Apr 13, 2018
thunderbabs:
All dz politicians with their nonsense talk... No job out there, be ur own boss but if their own pikin finish school, dey go employ am put for one top grade level job for civil service.... Bastards
dude who tell I say gomina pilkin be salary earners
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by Nobody: 6:53am On Apr 13, 2018
mechanics:
hmmmm, you were given N10,000 as transport fare while most of your colleagues won't get that amount from their states, you are still complaining.

tytunji29:

See human being, I wish u serve in nasarawa state unda dat *** called governor amakura from a concern 2016 batch B stream II corpa

cenaman:
I guess ur state governor have done what u think rochas should have done? ungreatful soul!
And some asslickers jumped into my mentions like antelopes to defend the ungrateful pussy.
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by nasuite: 7:02am On Apr 13, 2018
I expected okorocha to construct a statue each in honor of the exiting corpers...
Re: Rochas Okorocha Gives N10,000 To Corpers Who Passed Out Today In Imo State by tytunji29(m): 7:03am On Apr 13, 2018
JasonScolari:

And some asslickers jumped into my mentions like antelopes to defend the ungrateful pussy.

Gosh!!! I did not defend anyone infact I don't ve tym for dat.......if u mention me agan den u ve to argue with ur kidney

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Kano Corper Who Returns A Favour To A Maize Seller, Gets A Call From NYSC DG / Photo Of Two Corpers Kissing / Pre-Wedding Photos Of Couple Who Met As Corpers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 59
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.