Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,847 members, 7,810,261 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:24 AM

Similarities between USA Abraham Lincoln, Mohammed Buharri & Kwame Nkruma - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Similarities between USA Abraham Lincoln, Mohammed Buharri & Kwame Nkruma (403 Views)

Portable Soon Detained By EFCC After Blasting And Accusing President Buharri Of / Kogi State University Student 'Comrade Lincoln' Shot Dead By Gunmen / The Shocking Similarities Of The Bank Robberies In Offa And Iwo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Similarities between USA Abraham Lincoln, Mohammed Buharri & Kwame Nkruma by Ade3000yrs(m): 9:56pm On Apr 12, 2018
Apart from the fact that today been 14 of April which marks the assassination of Abraham Lincoln in his second term bid in office on the 14th of April 1865, after been shot in the head by John Wilkes Booth which he died the next day been 15th of April 1865. The are a lot of things the great black slavery emancipator had in common with our current Nigerian President Mohammed Buharri which alot of Nigerians call or label the Chief Herds Men of Daura in stoned disrespect of leader in office of high esteemed saddled with a national and continental mandate just has Abraham Lincoln was riddled with the name, "Dumb Rail Splinter", Another unsung hero in Africa who was typical of Abraham Lincoln was also Kwame Nkrumah who was also very unporpular amongst his people and eventually staged out by a bloodless coup in 1966 with the excuses of economic oppression. I believe this glaring and expository comparison will tell us that not all leaders are as dumb or as bad as a lot of political bystanders and on lookers are often in a haste to drop in their axe of judgement.

Contrary to a consensus opinion, I have argued with many researched colleagues that the Barrack Obama administration was never as good as the Goodluck Ebele Jonathanbin matters of financial wastage and economic sabotage so if we are to compare, The Nigerian Goodluck Ebele Jonathan is by far better than Barrack Obama in almost all areas especially in the matters of financial mismanagement and federal government incurred debt.

It is true that Nigerians or Africans masses at large are badly and poorly informed in matters political history and for this reason we look for the Moses amongst a pack of wolves in lambs clothing. We are looking for a Messiah that will magically or Miraculously turn our scars and pains to gain but believe me politics don't work like a choice musical piano lesson symphonies. Of a truth, those who don't pay attention to history will surely repeat the same mistakes in history. Nothing his new under the sun. there's no quick fix government anywhere. It is only Blank and Political Rogues that will black mail another rogues in power just to cease advantage to enjoy the sweet packs and emoluments of political offices. As Africans, lets learn to appreciate the efforts of our leaders in power and rather than criticize their efforts, lets do our own best in our little corner to be the change we wish to see in the world.

For the Similarities between Abraham Lincoln, Mohammed Buharri and Kwame Nkruma, you can look it all up using this link below.

https://www.civilwar.org/learn/articles/evidence-unpopular-mr-lincoln

(1) (Reply)

What Do Nigerian Cult Groups Stand To Gain By Producing Criminals? / Gunmen Invade Veritas University Abuja, Abduct Lecturer / My HIV+ Househelp Breastfeeds My Baby In My Absence – Trumatised Actress Reveals

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.