Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,510 members, 7,830,522 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 01:23 AM

Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police - Autos (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Autos / Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police (2446 Views)

Beware Of This Guy....fake Clearing Agent / This Guy Ayodeji 1 Is Real / The Police Keep Asking For Allocation Papers For My Abuja Plate Number (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by GeorgeD1(m): 6:04pm On May 14, 2010
hooged,
i knew you didn't do it intentionally. na so e dey happen sometimes.
even kings do get a little shabby treatment on a few occassions. wink
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by eros(m): 8:10pm On May 14, 2010
George_D:

eros,
keep ogling. na people like una dem take picture dey decieve.
what stops me from pasting a picture of jenifer lopez on my profile and changing my gender to 'f'?

abeg joooo! i've been around nairaland for a while now and seen things! grin

My bros, am just appreciating God's creation, but if truly she ain't the one, then its a big shame. As for deceiving me with picture, that will be the most difficult thing anyone can do. What i see, is what i get and not what is imagined or pictured. grin grin grin
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by marcdunu: 10:07pm On May 14, 2010
Odunnu = Sweet Kitty-Cat.

not sure any Nigerian girl will call themselves that in a public forum and have their real pics up.
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by PAPABOMBOY: 10:22pm On May 14, 2010
Oh boy wait oh make I hear you well.

You mean say if I see this guy dey cruise this moto for road like BIG BOY make I carry my leg waka enter nearest police station go yarn dem?

For wetin nah ------"handsome reward" for nairaland.

Nah who you think go be the monkey and who go be the banana, me or police
?
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by Odunnu: 5:31am On May 15, 2010
marcdunu:

Odunnu = Sweet Kitty-Cat.
For real?Plz,in whch language is d definition?Waow,datz a vry weird meanin its got.

marcdunu:

and have their real pics up.
Whose picture is supposd 2b there,my grandmum?Whtz wrong wt ur mindset 4 Chrissake?
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by GeorgeD1(m): 11:16am On May 15, 2010
eros:

My bros, am just appreciating God's creation, but if truly she ain't the one, then its a big shame. As for deceiving me with picture, that will be the most difficult thing anyone can do. What i see, is what i get and not what is imagined or pictured. grin grin grin

na truth i dey tell you ooooo, my brother. never take all these girls posting curvy pictures on nl
too seriously.

we know more about them than they think. grin
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by WM: 12:10pm On Oct 19, 2011
Does it mean we don't really have a police force in Nigeria or How do we explain the fact that this guy is yet to be nabbed?. Perhaps he is no more in the country buy that is why we have INTERPOL and and the police -across-border cooperation. Just watch out as this guy might even be your neighbour. watch out for MONDAY RICHARDS, He is a very dangerous fellow
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 1:07pm On Oct 19, 2011
WM:

Does it mean we don't really have a police force in Nigeria or How do we explain the fact that this guy is yet to be nabbed?. Perhaps he is no more in the country buy that is why we have INTERPOL and and the police -across-border cooperation. Just watch out as this guy might even be your neighbour. watch out for MONDAY RICHARDS, He is a very dangerous fellow

I'm no fan of the Nigerian Police Force, the fact this guy hasn't been apprehended isn't a slur on the NPF. Unless you're telling me, every thief is caught by the police, in all countries?
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by WM: 2:12pm On Oct 19, 2011
I rather agree with you and that is where our own vigilance comes in.
Police don't nab all the criminals in all countries of the world.
We should look for the likes of MONDAY RICHARDS in our mist and flush them out
Re: Beware Of This Guy Monday Richards, He Is Wanted By The Police by Nobody: 2:30pm On Oct 19, 2011
WM:

I rather agree with you and that is where our own vigilance comes in.
Police don't nab all the criminals in all countries of the world.
We should look for the likes of MONDAY RICHARDS in our mist and flush them out

Exactly. The key words being "in our midst." If he's not in your area, you can't flush him out. The highlighted part of your post also applies to you.

Besides, a lot can change on a car a year after being stolen. It could be in bits, some of the parts could actually be on your own car, who knows? wink Personally, if my car was stolen, even a month later, I wouldn't want it back.

(1) (2) (Reply)

2004 Nissan Xterra - Low Mileage-NOW 1.8M / Mercedes-benz: C230 Elegance Automatic 1998 Black: Jf-pp-26 / Very Clean Nigerian Used Toyota Sequoia 02 Model 4 Sale

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 19
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.