Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,265 members, 7,818,913 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 07:56 AM

FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria (24815 Views)

EFCC Scales Up Investigations On P&ID / Alex Badeh’s Driver Is Alive, Investigations Underway / Igbo Leaders Worried As Nnamdi Kanu Reappears In Israel (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by mrhowoto: 9:13am On Apr 13, 2018
These mods are too biased for my liking. Why will any right thinking person bring down a harmless post. Bleep you mods

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by donkilluminati(m): 9:21am On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:

http://punchng.com/fg-worried-as-icc-steps-up-investigations-against-nigeria/

Bullcrap! Does the ICC owns Nigeria or Nigerians owns Nigeria? haha i'm laughing at some people who are jubilating on reading this crap.
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by Dreadful: 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Hahahaha.. Osetigo!! Thought they said they are most powerful country in the world.
shithole Nigeria.
This is morning! Una go beg and by that time it'll be too late.

3 Likes

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by StaffofOrayan(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
Nigerian youths are weird! we should welcome the fact that the deaths of people who look just like us are being investigated, instead some people still want to shield the government that shows us every day how much they hate us, smh

2 Likes

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by onatisi(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
ritababe:

you mean it was all a trap after the death of more than 50 Igbos in Aba?
You sef you get time
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by mekonglobal(m): 9:33am On Apr 13, 2018
After the reggae play the blue... After the pythondance come the ICC dance.

3 Likes

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 9:57am On Apr 13, 2018
onatisi:

You sef you get time

Why is FG begging.?

So Osibanjo's trap ended up catching Buhari's government.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

2 Likes

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by gidgiddy: 10:07am On Apr 13, 2018
HiddenShadow:

Why is FG begging.?

So Osibanjo's trap ended up catching Buhari's government.

cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy grin grin grin

I don't think they ever thought that anyone would investigate operation Python dance.

2 Likes

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by HiddenShadow: 10:11am On Apr 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

I don't think they ever thought that anyone would investigate operation Python dance.

Onatisi thought Osibanjo is smart.

Now he should know why we look down on them

1 Like

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by ruggedboy01: 10:34am On Apr 13, 2018
donkilluminati:
Bullcrap! Does the ICC owns Nigeria or Nigerians owns Nigeria? haha i'm laughing at some people who are jubilating on reading this crap.

so why is your federal government worried, if ICC don't owns Nigeria. if they have a clear conscience or ICC powerless, they shouldn't be bothered about the activities of ICC

4 Likes

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by justtoodark: 10:50am On Apr 13, 2018
you easterners still dont get it....

we nigerians dont care about icc....
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by justtoodark: 10:52am On Apr 13, 2018
ruggedboy01:

so why is your federal government worried, if ICC don't owns Nigeria. if they have a clear conscience or ICC powerless, they shouldn't be bothered about the activities of ICC

wetin una wan do if nigeria gets pissed and deceide to leave icc...??..

its not a must for every nation on earth to be in icc...
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by Beverly(f): 10:53am On Apr 13, 2018
Tribal sentiments is a serious trend in Naija.
We should be our brother's keeper and not to shy away from the simple truth.

1 Like

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by SalamRushdie: 10:56am On Apr 13, 2018
Iamzik:

Obasanjo at least held monthly media chat and briefings on live television where journalists and Nigerians called in to ask questions
Buhari has never spoken directly to Nigerians since becoming president.

I'm waiting to see how he will dodge the presidential candidate debate that will be organized towards 2019 elections

His aides have already said no one can force Buhari to participate in any presidential debate so don't expect to see him in any

1 Like

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by ruggedboy01: 10:57am On Apr 13, 2018
justtoodark:

they should leave nah, who's holding them

1 Like

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by Alanzazani: 11:07am On Apr 13, 2018
NaijaMutant:
Prof. Osuji should ensure Nigeria pays for her sins against Biafra.

I'm loving this grin

The Nigerian government is now bowing and shivering before a Biafran grin

This is karma served hot and spicy grin

Which one is Biafran. You guys should stop being deluded. Not every Igbo man/woman is a Biafran. That is ipob's type of Biafran. Ipob was founded on hate so it is just normal it went the way it did. If intellectuals and activists where at the forefront of the ipob struggle it would have being a force to reckon with today . Hateful and proud rascals just rubbished the whole struggle. We saw it coming and kept warning you people. May Kanu RIP he refused to listen. We kept saying that is not how to fight a government no tactics at all. He was bound to bite the bullet sooner or later

1 Like

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by gidgiddy: 11:16am On Apr 13, 2018
justtoodark:

You think this about wether you Nigerian care or not? This is about if the international community cares or not and I can tell you that they take the findings of ICC very very serious.

2 Likes

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by justtoodark: 11:47am On Apr 13, 2018
gidgiddy:

You think this about wether you Nigerian care or not? This is about if the international community cares or not and I can tell you that they take the findings of ICC very very serious.

why dont you people just stay in una area....??

nobody is taking una serious....
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by Writs: 1:22pm On Apr 13, 2018
The guilty fear.
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by Writs: 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
StaffofOrayan:
Nigerian youths are weird! we should welcome the fact that the deaths of people who look just like us are being investigated, instead some people still want to shield the government that shows us every day how much they hate us, smh

NL is operation juvenile dance
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by AlfaSeltzer(m): 1:26pm On Apr 13, 2018
CaptJeffry:
Ipob yoots will masturbate on this thread eeh. grin

If anybody calls me afonja eeh, otolo enwero nwanne agbagbuo ya now. grin

Efulefu.
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by toofit007: 1:33pm On Apr 13, 2018
donkilluminati:
you don't know anything yet, let the music begin then you will know that Nigeria is in big mess. If ICC is a wave off according to you, why is the almighty federal government (fg) so 'worried' about ordinary ICC? What I know is that the days, months and years ahead is very pregnant against federal government.
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by nku5: 1:35pm On Apr 13, 2018
justtoodark:

When Buratai and all the officers involved are found guilty by the ICC you nigerians will get it.

Nigeria is a signatory to the charter establishing the ICC. It is bound to honour whatever the court decides. Even if Nigeria toes the line of pariah countries that are not and formally opts out, the army officers can be arrested when they travel abroad. Even countries like Ghana would be risky for them to go to
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by toofit007: 1:43pm On Apr 13, 2018
justtoodark:

that is even what we are waiting for, let fg leave ICC then you will know what will happen. This will be a 'straight shot' against fg and the insinuation that the said crime against humanity is through.
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by nku5: 1:55pm On Apr 13, 2018
The president of Sudan has an arrest warrant hanging over his neck. One day na one day. Especially Buratai that has houses in Dubai. Imagine having houses you can't visit

Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by justtoodark: 2:37pm On Apr 13, 2018
nku5:

When Buratai and all the officers involved are found guilty by the ICC you nigerians will get it.

Nigeria is a signatory to the charter establishing the ICC. It is bound to honour whatever the court decides. Even if Nigeria toes the line of pariah countries that are not and formally opts out, the army officers can be arrested when they travel abroad. Even countries like Ghana would be risky for them to go to

even sef we give icc this people you mention,what i dont believe nigeria would do,what makes you think nigerian citizens would give a bleep....??

jonathan deserve to be in jail,but we didnt do it....we still allow that clown to still be running his mouth like tap water like sey nothing happened..
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by justtoodark: 2:40pm On Apr 13, 2018
and dont forget,nigerians protested against amnesia international....

we nigerians are tired of this international community nonesense that only favour western nations....
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by donkilluminati(m): 4:31pm On Apr 13, 2018
toofit007:
you don't know anything yet, let the music begin then you will know that Nigeria is in big mess. If ICC is a wave off according to you, why is the almighty federal government (fg) so 'worried' about ordinary ICC? What I know is that the days, months and years ahead is very pregnant against federal government.
You are a dullard, ICC doesn't own Nigeria. i've got no time to argue with an ignoramus like you. so just check out those links>>>>
www.theguardian.com/world/2018/apr/13/philippines-duterte-threatens-to-arrest-international-criminal-court-prosecutor. Philippines’ Duterte Threatens to Follow Russia in Quitting International Criminal Court.
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by Emycord: 12:34am On Apr 14, 2018
donkilluminati:
ALL This Happened Before South sudan Got Independence Sudan President Was Indicted At Icc And Has Been Declared fugitive By Icc
Re: FG Worried As ICC Steps Up Investigations Against Nigeria by Jesmion(m): 12:02am On May 31, 2021
nku5:
Shame awaits Buratai, Buhari and the buharideens

Slowly but surely it shall happen
that is why i said that Biafra is not a miscreant; Biafra is a nation that were ejected by Nigeria authority in 1966 following the military coup of same 1966, the Biafrans are the evicted nation of igbos,

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Why Council Chairmen Are Backing Me, By Sanwo-olu / Our Director, Abdulrahman Ado, Not On UAE Terror List – 9mobile / Fuel Subsidy Removed - Full Transcript Of Press Release From The Pppra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 31
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.